Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mazak bana diya of the cntent of the soap-anyways what more cn b xpectd 4m ekta k. They should remove her nd make way for fresh new talents. 😡
aditi_34 thumbnail
Well after the precap n promo,i had expected an even worse epi.so had prepared myself.;-).but it wasnt dat bad.i just hope dat dis whole teenage mess injects sum sense in rajat's mind n he takes away cady to dubai.dis cn solve 2 prblems:1) chances of rajat creating drift between raya vud end. 2)v vud be saved of teenage luv triangle.anyhow,lets c if its sumhow related to story.d monday's precap seems gud.:-)
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes after the promo the epi was watchable at least. I had expected Raya 2 b a bit more sensitive towards each other than the usual blaming. I quite agree with Vik- Ram when they didn't bail out rahul. but the Single - ladies man Friday ~ was there as usual . Don't know  what the cvs hav in mind 4 him but i put my tv on mute as soon as i see him!😡 Precap shows that Raya 's 'Vik- Neha milao mission 'continues.Wish some sort of cute longing scenes of Raya is also thrown in between otherwise whats the point of all this!
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the first time, I really felt bad for Rajat today.. Lately, this Man's role has merely reduced to rescuing all the single-moms and their kids from "Baap ka gussa". Doesn't he just sit down a minute to think kyun uska saga baap, bete se naraaz hai? CVs need to find a girl for him..and a logical purpose for his stay in Mumbai..!! poor guy, he is either helping single woman, standing against their husbands...or advising teenagers for dating..or running behind lawyers for all those single-moms kids...!! Ek business tycoon ko kya se kya bana diya BALH ke CVs ne. His introduction scene in season 2, sounded like he's a shrewd and smart man but looking at the way his character has retrogressed, I've no words..but sympathies.
Initially, I was okay with Priya complaining abt Valet and Car...but she was going on and on abt it...it became little irritating for me...Vikram-Neha reminiscences were good. I did like Vikram's reason for not bailing out Rahul...and I admired him for listening to his mind and not letting his emotions take control. He's a responsible father and as any respectable person his reactions for the incident was genuine and his feelings for his kid were more of disappointment and hurt rather than anger...his emotions for Rahul were justified...and I was glad to see Ram support Vikram. Neither were the women wrong today...that's how mothers are. Hope Neha starts behaving like one parent soon and begin to share Vikram's parenting woes.
aditi_34 thumbnail
I actualy lykd d car scene.apart frm geting my raya in one frame,it brought bak memories of season1.i know v cnt compare the two seasons.1 was fresh slate but 2 is based on mistakes of 1st n leads are carrying emotional baggage.but as a scene alone,i lykd it a lot.hitler prk n golu ram.i dun think pk was irritating to me.none of them rather.its d usual way many couples behave.i have seen my own parents lyk this.moreover,i was happy to see them comfortable n working together as a unit.i rofld to pk's"main koi aapse darti thode hi na hoon":-);-)..my golu ram's expressions were awwie..:-):-D
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
epi was fine n i liked vikram's pov 
but i want to see mre of raya not teenage love story 
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

looks like the cvs r afraid 2 unite Raya .so they keep creating new & new stupid tracks. Or does it  hav something 2 do with Ram's voice? . Yes'day he really was struggling & i felt bad 4 him .
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

looks like the cvs r afraid 2 unite Raya .so they keep creating new & new stupid tracks. Or does it  hav something 2 do with Ram's voice? . Yes'day he really was struggling & i felt bad 4 him .

lol u knw yest my mom was watching dat car secne n she said yeh priya kyun itna chilla rahi hain bechara pehle uska gala kharab hain ðŸ˜†
dont shw reunion but she some intense moments like some touching n attraction towards each other or atleast ram pihu scenes this is just a drag 
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hate This Rahul-kady-Rehaan track
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Vik was right & neha bhi afterall Ma hai nah ?