Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #42

Prof and others come out and stare at the spectacle' a band is playing outside their home, T and C are dancing' P too comes out looking stunned' K stares at her.. Prof asks whats this tamasha.. K replies this is celebration' K removes the cover off the plate and offers it says this is my shagun for my marriage with your daughter Pratigya' all stunned' Adr berates K.. K tells him to speak with respect as he is going to be their damaad..  P too looking angrily at K' Prof berates K and tells him to stop the tamasha.. K stops the band and tells them to go away.. says I will call u for my wedding.. Prof notices K staring at P and tells P and Arushi to go inside.. Adr attacks K & holds him by his collar, but K unmoved.. Prof pulls Adr back' K says that he is happy to see Adr getting angry.. Prof folds his hands and begs K to leave his daughter alone' Prof says, all our family respect is turned to dust bec of you.. if you want I will touch your feet' K stops Prof and says its me who should touch your feet as you are elder and my would-be FIL' all stunned' Prof shouts and tells K to get out.. asks with whose permission you came here..  K says as soon as I came to know about P's broken engagement, I came to help you ppl.. I cannot bear anything wrong happening to P'

Inside room, P crying.. says that what guts that boy has to come here, bec of him my parents life has become hell'.. after all that happened that goonda still claims that he loves me' I wonder what else he is telling Prof.. I must stop all this' tries to go outside, but she is stopped by Arushi.. Meanwhile, K hands over coconut to Prof and says this is shagun coconut' tells Prof to accept his relationship with P' Prof and Adr berate him but K refuses to leave.. says, I will not leave till my work is done.. GH ppl perturbed' K says you ppl fixed P's engagement without consulting her' Prof says my daughter engagement broke and now you come with your own proposal and created tamasha ' K says P is lucky that her engagement broke off..  K says, I'm not here to do tamasha, I know this is a serious issue .. K folds his hands and tells Prof that he wants to marry P'

Prof taunts K and says don't you have any parents that you have come yourself for fixing this marriage' Prof continues berating and tells K that all this is just a game for you.. you are not concerned for other ppl's respect, atleast worry about your own parents' respect.. K angry, tells Prof not to speak about his parents' Prof says I want to see your parents, I want see what kind of parents have given birth to someone like you.. Prof gives bhashan about the importance of marriage and relations' K says why u shouting and attracting a crowd.. lets discuss this peacefully' Prof angry.. tells K to get out and send his parents.. he pushes K.. K angry, but leaves with T and C.. Inside house, Nainaji scolds Prof and says why did you ask him to bring his parents.. Prof says then what else I could do.. that boy was totally adamant and refused to leave.. Dadi asks what if that boy's father turns up, will you marry P to that goonda.. Prof denies and says I said it just to get rid of K' even if his parents come here, I will tell them all what has happened and inform how K has ruined our lives.. let them deal with their son's misbehavior.. they will feel ashamed and give K a good slap and keep him in control' GH ppl agree..

K at adda, looking agitated' Tunna raging at Prof' says he should be grateful that you went to his house with proposal.. C too says that how dare Prof say such things about your parents..  K tells them to shut up.. says I'm worried about P.. what she must be feeling now' her family is torturing her' they keep her confined' Meanwhile, P goes to Prof and requests him to allow her to meet K just once' she will teach him a good lesson and show him his place.. Dadi angry.. berates P and says u have no shame that u want to meet him.. Dadi says all this is P's fault.. ask P how come that boy came to know that P's engagement is broken, how he knows everything that goes on in this house' all stunned.. Dadi blames P and says u are just acting innocent' you have killed us all.. Prof consoles her.. P crying..

K still at adda.. tells his friends that maybe Prof  is right.. I don't know what is the procedure to fix a marriage' I think that I should go home and inform my parents that I have chosen their bahu and they should go and fix the marriage.. K tells his friends that I will go and do this.. Meanwhile at GH, prof consoling Dadi.. Prof says that this is a good idea to control K.. no matter how he behaves outside, I'm sure he is scared of his parents' we should talk to his parents and solve this issue.. afterall we have no other alternative.. I will tell K's parents that bec of him behavior, P's engagement got broken'

K's house is introduced.. the servants working outside are stunned to see him' K scolds them and asks whether they have seen a ghost' servant says you never come back home in daytime.. K scolds and asks should I go back .. K walks into TN hall' Krishna Krishna music.. more servants inside the house' all stunned to see him'

Edited by a_uma - 27 December 2012 at 11:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uheera1702simmi.friends03Latha.IHamiSkySnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RrekrnSnehal21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode No. 42 *Edited*" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
And here start the most interesting part of MKAPWinkIntroduce of TN familyTongueAll rocking actorsClapTHankoo diBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU sis. Finally TN has been introduced Big smile

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for update UmaHug

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
thanks uma di

here comes the heros of mkap...Dancing Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WUEmbarrassed,,,,finally TN ppl introducedSmile,,,but so lateConfused

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the wu...such a well scripted episode...

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanx for the WU!!!!
Finally TN family introduced...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top