Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho Tu si Great Ho! - Page 3

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bharathi'di...πŸ˜† That would be the 'bestest' solution! πŸ˜†

Bhabo- Main kaun hoon! Kahan hoon!!πŸ€”

Babasa- (dancing man hi man mein out of happiness) You are my obedient pati-vrata patni! You used to respect me a lot before this bamboo happened!...and tu mhare se darti bhi thi! Ab jaa badiya chay bana mhare liye!😑

Meena- Bhabo, Maine kuch nahi kiya!!😲

Sandy- Bhabo main manti hoonπŸ˜’...main janti hoon.. aap aap aap...(stopped by Sooraj)

Sooraj
- Chup Sandhya'ji! Not now...We will tell Bhabo who she is after you become IPS!

And we DABHians-  Dhinka chika...po po po!

Lightning strikes(Read Bhabo's bamboo hits) - And all of our dreams get chur chur !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bharathi ka.i am in...πŸ˜†.

sony......omg🀣.omg...🀣...wow super sony...🀣...

bhabhasa🀣,surya dialogue.🀣...and dabhians na...🀣..

last line...🀬πŸ₯Ί.😲... Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To hell with her age, I'm gonna attack bhabho no matter what

To hurt sandhya is like saying "ey, samah. attack me, I need it"
When I come home from here, I will attack her in a real SamahSuperman style 😎 Superman ki toh jai ho !
Btw, I haven't watched the episodes, but after the WU, I kinda feel like bhabho did something wrong πŸ€“
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I am wondering, was Suraj adopted or is he a step child? He is not like his siblings at all! He was forced into child labor and now abused by all at every opportunity.

Shame on you Bhabo! You reached new heights with your bamboo! Your bamboo stunt and water kalash stunts were right up there with the breaking pot and burning application stunts. Why does Bhabo go up in flames at the mention of Sandy's education? Does it remind her that she is uneducated and that is too much for her mammoth sized ego?
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farhu, you are too funny! waise, when she threw the bamboo down, it missed her toes by a centimeter! Would have been great if it hadn't! Would have been nice to see Bhabo dance holding her foot!  Dhinka chika po po po!

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oppam Gangum style.. Yo!!!

Bhabho tera Jalwa.. Bhabho tere stunts.. Rocked it..
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dunno what to reply everyone's comment. Nothing is striking in my brainwa. It's just exhausted because of exam prep. Finally, I am done with exam with perfect score.πŸ₯³

Only I can say, Thank you all for the replies. I'm not at all interested to watch this episode as I don't wanna boil my blood. πŸ˜”.

CV's just spoilt beauty of Bhabho's character.πŸ₯Ί. I really wanna see positiveness/goodness of characters in our show esp when country is going through tough time.πŸ˜’
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
O bhabho teri pallo
O bhabho tera chhalla
O bhabho teri natkhat nazariya

O bhabho tera jhumka
O bhabho teri thumka
O peeche peeche saari nagariyaaa!!

Bhabho di almost khair yoEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i lost interest in this show months before but still tried to bear this but enough is enough..m disappointed with everyone and it has been converted into only and only saas-bahu show Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahem...ahem... Does anyone remember me??

I cannot say Bhabho has crossed limits. Just remember the old scene in which she made Sandy to fill water in all buckets of the house. Compared to that incident, she must have punished Sandy in more tragical way now. But now she loves Sandy. So she did not resist others helping her. She taunted even Chavi & Meena this time for not helping her... Also Bhabho was painfully looking at her Beendini. I dont know how many noticed that..

we should not forget Bhabho is not against Sandy getting educated or employee. But she thinks that will make her son live a lonely life thereafter. That is what makes her to do all these.

comparitively she is giving less punishments to Sandy considering circumstances. She is not old Bhabho. She has evolved a lot and she will continue that...

with SurYa, I am with Sandy. Sunny needs to open his mouth and speak strong... Until unless he keeps silent nothing gonna change. Its kinda boring & disgusting to see him standing like a statue. May be he is waiting for the right time. But when?...

ami- its really good episode. You will see Bhabho getting hurt more than Sooraj for punishing Sandy. Actually she did not speak a single word to Sandy. She replaced big buckets with some pots while Sandy was going to fetch water and shouted at Meena & Chavi for not helping her.. I liked the episode. What I did not like is Sunny standing like a marble idol.
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago