Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: emptyworld

Nafs you know what i think - rk will give all his property to his mom which in turn will give to kuku as she consider herself very weak. Then may be when rk left with nothing and ready to leave that time may be madhu stucked with ballu and not able to go with rk. Then separation wil come. This is only my prediction so please don't attack me for this.

I agree with you Shahi.

I think the lawyer is for both, Padmini's divorce proceedings and transfer of property to his mum. 

Radhaji will give Kukuji all the wealth as soon as RK leaves with Madhu, she is submissive wife and if her husband talks too much she will hand over everything for him to take care off it. 

RK is intending to start fresh elsewhere with Madhu, but remember I was saying Balraj will put Madhu in his film because Dipali gives him something on RK to force Madhu to do the film (blackmail), Madhu won't tell RK that Balraj is blackmailing her, she is already scared of him (she will be stuck), and she will tell RK I want to do the film, Padmini and Trishna will be angry with Madhu for snatching the chance from Trishna to do the film and stop talking to her, she is doing it for all of their sakes (her family and RK) and RK now is intending just to do 2-4 minutes appearance in the film, hero is not finalised but if Madhu is insisting to be heroine he also will take the hero role. 

So perhaps separation won't happen, separation will be Madhu from her family perhaps, OR if separation does happen it will be because Madhu does the film with the other hero, RK is upset with this, and he won't be able to stop her from doing the film because 4 phere marriage only. Meanwhile, Madhu is doing the film only because of blackmail on her for RK and her family's sake. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vid6

How can Padmini accept for a Divorce from BSC...when she knows that in his eyes the whole family is dead...and for the sake of protecting Madhu, Trishna's lives...even if she wants to Marry Shammo...she will not be able to proceed with Divorce..

What say guys!!!

I don't think Indian law allows marriage of one woman to two men, so if a marriage to Shammo is taking place as per the spoilers we are getting that the actress is on a diet because of the wedding to Shammo in the serial, also the most recent spoiler in the show where Shammo and Padmini agree on the marriage and Madhu is distributing mithai sweets to their neighbours at the chawl and Balraj comes and tries to kill her with a gun but misses. So if a marriage to Shammo is taking place right (from the two things above), surely they will consider Indian law and Padmini will have to divorce Balraj before she agrees to start wedding with Shammo. 

RK did say that Padmini and Malik must have a legal official marriage, and that can't happen if Padmini is married to someone else, her marriage to Shammo won't be legal.
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It could be any really , maybe for paddy divorce i think ;/
eshasrk thumbnail
There are so many confusing things happening at the same time that it almost becomes impossible to predict anything concrete at this point of time πŸ˜†

But there are a few things I cannot seem to get...really
All the predictions here can happen...it's a daily soap, so anything can happen as long as it boosts TRP baba...

1) Madhu was supposed to be heroine...in yesterday's episode we saw her aversion to the industry...so if Madhu will become a heroine it will be a forced decision
Some say that RK might force her to do so...Nafz you are saying that maybe Ballu will force her...anyway around it will be forced and if Ballu is the one to force her, she will accept to protect RK and her family...
If RK is the one who will force her than it will be a different ballgame altogether...

2) why will Ballu force Madhu to join the industry when it's more than common knowledge that Madhu will become successful which again will be a hurddle for Ballu...coz per prediction he will have his downfall when she rises in life ...or something along those lines ...

3) Where is RK planning to go with Madhu ???? Cause the way he's talking these days and the way he wants to make everything right before leaving, it almost seems to me that he won't be returning back...will he settle with Madhu on another planet or something πŸ˜†
Otherwise why want to get Shamini married before leaving...why want to get them married when there will be no one around to take care of them if Trishna also settles down ????
Cause if RK is leaving for a short while, Madhu will be back and can take care of her parents right ????
And if RK is planning to leave for good...here comes my next question : will he be able to part from the world that made him famous and in which he's happy ????

4) So if the lawyer is for transfering his wealth to his mom and then leave...who gives him the guarantee that his mom will be ok after he's gone...
Cause we've seen in the past 2 occasions clearly that no matter what, RK still loves his mom alot, that is why he also puts up with the nonsense of the Bhattia's
Will he be able to leave him mom behind at the mercy of the Bhattia's, knowing that his mom is weak ????

5) If the lawyer is for Padmini...than we know it is to make sure nothing stops this wedding...
Padmini is still married to Ballu and she knows very well that he's still alive...otherwise why putting sindoor and wearing a mangalsutra still ??? That also for such a beast of a husband like Ballu, who will not wink , but kill her and her daughters...
I don't really know the Indian laws in regards to re-marriage, but I think if a woman is still married, either she should divorce or the husband must die for her to re-marry to make her second marriage legal...

So 2 things can happen here:
1) Padmini has to divorce Ballu...which will not happen, coz Ballu will never let that happen
2) Padmini should become a widow in order to re-marry, which means Ballu has to die...

Also Nafz you were thinking that Dipz has something on RK which she might use later on...,akes me wonder what can it actually be...and if indeed there was something wouldn't she have used it earlier when RishBala were at loggerheads ???

Makes me think out loud...will either RK or Madhu be the one killing Ballu to save the family ????
And will Dipz use that to separate RishBala...by blackmailing RK  ????
Does this make any sense at all ????

Sorry for this long post...wasn't supposed to be this long πŸ˜†, but I think I had to let my confusion out, so that maybe someone can clear the air πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also don't know if anything I said here made any sense at all πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
But there are a few things I cannot seem to get...really

1) Madhu was supposed to be heroine...in yesterday's episode we saw her aversion to the industry...so if Madhu will become a heroine it will be a forced decision
Some say that RK might force her to do so...Nafz you are saying that maybe Ballu will force her...anyway around it will be forced and if Ballu is the one to force her, she will accept to protect RK and her family...
If RK is the one who will force her than it will be a different ballgame altogether...

2) why will Ballu force Madhu to join the industry when it's more than common knowledge that Madhu will become successful which again will be a hurddle for Ballu...coz per prediction he will have his downfall when she rises in life ...or something along those lines ...

No you misunderstand, Balraj has already signed a contract with RK, but after he has signed only then was he told by Bittuji and RK, that RK will do only a 2 - 4 minutes special appearance in his film, for him to have a more certain return on investment he needs to have RK for the whole of the film as the hero, so he will be thinking of a way to achieve that, he will meet Dipali, she will have something on RK and they will blackmail Madhu to take the heroine role, on seeing this RK will not do a special appearance but shoot for the whole role himself as hero.

Perhaps Balraj hopes on the film set he will have more opportunity to kill Madhu, or when he is blackmailing her he is not aware she is his daughter yet, and his only motive being to get RK to star in the film for longer in the main role as hero.

3) Where is RK planning to go with Madhu ???? Cause the way he's talking these days and the way he wants to make everything right before leaving, it almost seems to me that he won't be returning back...will he settle with Madhu on another planet or something πŸ˜†

They have given no clue in the show where RK intends to settle with Madhu, after all the family problems are sorted out, perhaps that is the clue already that they are not going anyway. As in most cases of relocating the couple would discuss the destination and why RK has chosen that place for them, but in this case nothing. So where they are planning to move to is not relevant to the story because they aren't going anywhere, because that plan will not be realised.

Otherwise why want to get Shamini married before leaving...why want to get them married when there will be no one around to take care of them if Trishna also settles down ????
Madhu will be back and can take care of her parents right ????

Trishna might settle down in the same Mumbai so she can pop in to check on them, and Shamini will marry and they will have each other, also Roma is not married up till now, perhaps they will stay them 3 at the chawl and keep themselves company.

Cause if RK is leaving for a short while, And if RK is planning to leave for good...here comes my next question : will he be able to part from the world that made him famous and in which he's happy ????

We discussed this about 2 weeks ago that it was a short period only RK intended to go just to test Madhu but I no longer feel that is his intention. He intends to make a fresh start elsewhere, for Madhu's sake he wants them to go somewhere where no-one disapproves of their relationship (he said this in his love confession), where no-one wants to harm Madhu, so to keep her safe...he doesn't care about the stardom or even the wealth, he is thinking all he needs to be happy now is to have only Madhu with him. But as I said above they are not mentioning the destination possibly because the CV's have already planned for their plans to go astray, it's not relevant to the story to even mention where they are going.

4) So if the lawyer is for transfering his wealth to his mom and then leave...who gives him the guarantee that his mom will be ok after he's gone...
Cause we've seen in the past 2 occasions clearly that no matter what, RK still loves his mom alot, that is why he also puts up with the nonsense of the Bhattia's
Will he be able to leave him mom behind at the mercy of the Bhattia's, knowing that his mom is weak ????

Now this is a question of loving his wife more then his mother, right? πŸ˜†, because all that time he kept his mother with him protecting her from her no good husband, he feared what would happen to her in kukuji's hands had he told them to leave his house, but now he is putting his own happiness and his wife first, after the sargi poisoning of Madhu he fears for her safety and possibly he also mistrusted his own mother's abilities to safeguard Madhu for him. So his choice to leave was also washing his hands off his own mother now, I loved you and you are failing to understand how much I love Madhu and won't accept her, remember Madhu and Radhaji made up with each other when RK had left for the farmhouse already, when he had already made his decision to leave everything including his mother to her fate.

Keep in mind the reason he is leaving because his mother and the rest of his family were not accepting their relationship and Madhu was in danger. Things have changed now and Radhaji and Madhu are close again, so the only one's which want to harm Madhu and the Rishbala relationship are the villains in the story.

5) If the lawyer is for Padmini...than we know it is to make sure nothing stops this wedding...
Padmini is still married to Ballu and she knows very well that he's still alive...otherwise why putting sindoor and wearing a mangalsutra still ??? That also for such a beast of a husband like Ballu, who will not wink , but kill her and her daughters...
I don't really know the Indian laws in regards to re-marriage, but I think if a woman is still married, either she should divorce or the husband must die for her to re-marry to make her second marriage legal...

So 2 things can happen here:
1) Padmini has to divorce Ballu...which will not happen, coz Ballu will never let that happen
2) Padmini should become a widow in order to re-marry, which means Ballu has to die...

I'm thinking this will happen, they will intend a divorce, but it won't go to plan, remember that prediction of mine which said that RK would be injured when they are fighting Balraj Chaudhury and Shamsher Malik will have to finish off Ballu? So the two of them will go to face Balraj, RK gets severely injured and Shammo kills Balraj (with the costs of taking care of RK and physiotherapy Madhu will have to work hard in the film industry)... 

But I feel they intention right now is not to kill him is it??? It's to organise a marriage of Shamini and in order for that to be legal and official marriage they need to organise a divorce for Padmini, that was my thinking. The lawyer is for the divorce proceedings and also transfer of some property to Radhaji. 

Also Nafz you were thinking that Dipz has something on RK which she might use later on...,akes me wonder what can it actually be...and if indeed there was something wouldn't she have used it earlier when RishBala were at loggerheads ??? 
And will Dipz use that to separate RishBala...by blackmailing RK  ???? 

I'm thinking the blackmail evidence is again something to do with RK's dad's death. RK blames himself too much about his father's suicide, some secret is there involving him. 

Does this make any sense at all ????
Sorry for this long post...wasn't supposed to be this long πŸ˜†, but I think I had to let my confusion out, so that maybe someone can clear the air πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also don't know if anything I said here made any sense at all πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I've tried to break up my answers in purple, and red under each of your questions, I know you were confused, and I got your pm also, sorry I didn't reply then, because I was actually making posts on the forum, or watching the show.  Remember these are only my thoughts and so my point of view.
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice thought nafs it can be
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nafs_Sweetheart: Nyc post n points.😊  Edited by girlz-rule - 11 years ago
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting prediction and nice discussion Nafs.I read all the comments in this thread😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaani21

Interesting prediction and nice discussion Nafs.I read all the comments in this thread😊

Thank you Vani for reading, as I did take quite a lot of time to reply, particularly to @eshasrk.
I will pm her to tell her that I replied to her. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thnk it was for transferring the property to Radhaji