Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

one new TOI article-sargun mehta's co-incidence

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
frnds heres an article abt Sargun's coincidence abt KHTV.but i don't know why she liked this crap show. if she'd said that she liked mona & pardeep's work then its understandable but liking the show is really sumthing bizarre.

Sargun Mehta's co-incidence

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Swasti ChatterjeeSwasti Chatterjee, TNN | Dec 26, 2012, 12.00 AM IST

URL copied to clipboard

READ MORE Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta's co-incidence
Sargun Mehta

RELATED

Sargun Mehta who was last seen in the title role of Phulwa and is currently doing Comedy Circus as well as the role of a grown up Bulbul in Ekta Kapoor's show Kya Hua Tera Vaada, which took a leap.

The show will have a mix of existing and new characters with Sargun as the main lead now. On being asked how she got the role she said, "I got a call and on hearing the role I liked it and I took it up. I am playing a journalist. It's a strange co-incidence because Kya Hua Tera Vaada has been my favourite show since the last four months and I had been watching all the episodes. And the ones which I used to miss I used to record and see them later. It's ironical that I met Pawan Shankar on the first day of my shoot and I came to know he used to like my work in Phulwa. I told him that I have been watching the show regularly and I had never imagined that I will be a part of it." Sargun further added, "I suddenly got a call for this role and things fell into place."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

Well...though I don't like the show and don't watch it either but if Sargun likes it and is happy then good for her. Wish her all the luck and hope for her sake that it turns out to be good and proves to be good for her career. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly.Smile

Agree with you with both of you. I don't like the show either but as long as her character stays good, I guess it's okay though would have preferred her doing some new show...maybe would have been more inclined to watch, picking up a show in the middle doesn't hold the same charm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top