Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ganpati Bappa Asks for Vardaan To Mahadev & Mata Parvati that they should be united always...
Yeah .. They are united forever & Ever
The existense is just because of them..
Mahadev told such a nice thing.. that every one should have to be Selfless...
What Mahadev was thinking... that How parvati is thinking that She has given a better person vardaan.. then later on she'll feel bad.. that she couldn't analys that Daruka's intensions were bad...

What if it would be true.. ?? If everyday when we unite our palms before God.. and we would be asking for Vardaan to Mahadev & Parvati that This Sansaar Would be happy forever & all the world should stay happily ever Smile

Its all signify  that  God is nothing its just Goodness , Calmness, Well Wishes, Love.. All postiveity means GOD.. Vidhi comes later.. first comes Shradha.. ( your mind should be clean while U Pray... u must not be thinking.. why should i do pray.. when none of my wishes come true... its all that forces get attracted to those whose concentrations are powerful...Smile ( Again its all science and existence of the world is hided within this... '

Riti

Edited by rlrl - 27 December 2012 at 8:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidswati2008chand1234--Yukthi--MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Being Selfless" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Agree riti, unity hi peacefullness laate hain, and daarka ke vardaan lene ke liye bhooli bhaaliwala rup mereko laga like she was a big bhakt baad mein total makeover mereko shock kardiya i mean total modern, wow Thumbs Up. Total Aaj ka epi vi awesome tha with selflessness ka msgBig smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-foram.

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
U didn't knw about Daruka's cruelity :D :D heheheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
todays epi was just best

riti avi siggy request make one on ganesha in pond
make avi of it

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
and yeah tha msg was too good.

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@Foru.. ya I was thinking of it...

but u knw.. meko wait karna padega till uska acha print na aaye.. I mean.. HD Quality video.. then I'll make.. and i dun like the lightning. as it looks good at it is..not color changing can be put on it.. Cry but for watching the Epi its too good...

foram.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Nai nai main toh jaanta hu foram mein padha tha, actually mereko toh unki modern rup ne jhatka laga diya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
act i liked her look
simple makeup and light lipstick she looked beautiful
dkdm's asur asuris are also best

-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.