Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Snehal21

is it true🤢,,,but in one of her article she had said,,,😲she is not in live in relation😕

that was long time back...during MKAP ...may be she is 'now' in a live in relation...after MKAP

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

read this,it clears everything🥱

Raj elaborates, "Pooja is a lazy bump. She loves to sit idle at home and mess it up. I'm the one who does the cleaning and get very irritated with her habits. I'm the bai (maid) at home cooking food for her. I also, meet up to her demands of taking her out for junk food. In short, Pooja is the man in the relationship."

yeah i read that,,,,and got confused,,,thats y asked😕🥱
hmm,,,,cant believe it🤢
Edited by Snehal21 - 11 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

that was long time back...during MKAP 

ohhh it was long back,,okz😛 ...may be she is 'now' in a live in relation...after MKAP ohhh😲 horrible🤢

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥱Nothing to say
Tfs dear😛
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tis article n thier interview literally sayin they r live in. Y Pooja denyin it all the way, wen itz all open... Then atleast they hav to be careful in givin interviews 😆 TFS..!!
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah she is in a live in relationship. 😆 Anyway I don't find anything wrong with living with the person you love.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why horrible? 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

why horrible? 

Don't catch words sweets people are saying wat they think and they have every right as its given by persons whom we are speaking as they are showing there love life on tv o no secrets

I know it's a modern world but still I m sure many people still don't like live ins so its horrible or u know any other word which can define hw sucking it is please do let me know😃
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dunno why the topic maker posted this article here ? Raj was not part of MKAP ..wrong place..The Serial forum might be a good place.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry didn't mean to upset anyone , i thought articles that include pooja would be allowed here, some members still are pooja fans here so i thought soley pg fans may want to read my mistake.

Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

dunno why the topic maker posted this article here ? Raj was not part of MKAP ..wrong place..The Serial forum might be a good place.