2months since Taarey mu's-CV's it's enough now!!!!

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hater's:Not interested in your comments so please do refrain from commenting

It's 2 months...or almost abt 2 months!!!!Hell it's been so long and the mu's between Taarey just keep getting worse with each passing episode...!!!! I mean seriously cv's...why on earth do you like dragging unecessary things...!!!!!!

Fine i understand that mu's  were  necessary to some extent to make Rey realise his feelings for Taani and all but still????You guys took 2 freaking months for that?????and these 2 months just never seem to be ending...the mu's just seem to be piling up one above the other...!!!!!!!!There seems to be no end to it...

And ya one more thing...when Rey does anything wrong why is he not shown realising his mistake?????He has been rude to Taani for 2 months now but not a single day has he felt bad for behaving with her in this way????Never once has he thought of apologizing to her?????

Cv's we want a proper Taarey track now...please end the mu's now...!!! It's irritating...

Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do se zyada sree it's been three months gosh WTH...had hai yaar MU and all theek hai but it's getting worse now pehele MU dikhao phir use sort out bhi na karo ab tak shivam waala MU bhi nahi clear hua hai yaar WTH๐Ÿ˜ก...aur phir upar se GS waala MU then ab yeh sab...i desperately wanna see them back happy and smiling yaar...unki hasi toh kho gayi hai pata nahi kaha...wanna see them laugh,smile and happy together
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

do se zyada sree it's been three months gosh WTH...had hai yaar MU and all theek hai but it's getting worse now pehele MU dikhao phir use sort out bhi na karo ab tak shivam waala MU bhi nahi clear hua hai yaar WTH๐Ÿ˜ก...aur phir upar se GS waala MU then ab yeh sab...i desperately wanna see them back happy and smiling yaar...unki hasi toh kho gayi hai pata nahi kaha...wanna see them laugh,smile and happy together

seriously yaar...am getting totally pissed off now
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Be positive guys!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผRey was sitting and remembering the moment spent wid taani right from the beginin... isnt that a good sign?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i feel after the bb match sumthing good gonna happen in Taarey track! The rona dhona is enough!! seriously want a happy track for taarey! i feel we gonna get it ater next week...hopefully 2013 gonna be good start for Taarey and Taareynians!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: AndyTaarey

Be positive guys!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผRey was sitting and remembering the moment spent wid taani right from the beginin... isnt that a good sign?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i feel after the bb match sumthing good gonna happen in Taarey track! The rona dhona is enough!! seriously want a happy track for taarey! i feel we gonna get it ater next week...hopefully 2013 gonna be good start for Taarey and Taareynians!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

the only good sign i see is Sharon coming back...she is the only one who can turn things nice
royaltaarey thumbnail
   nice post reali totali irritate trak,,,,MU MU MU MU...til hw longg..smetime tr scene no seqnce.,,,,,y??? rey has no brain?? memory lost prob h rey ko, i dnt know, his bhaviur ovr d head๐Ÿ˜ก,n taani's dialog๐Ÿ˜ก... man i wana ask 2 palki wat she trying 2 dooo๐Ÿ˜ก
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: royaltaarey

nice post reali totali irritate trak,,,,MU MU MU MU...til hw longg..smetime tr scene no seqnce.,,,,,y??? rey has no brain?? memory lost prob h rey ko, i dnt know, his bhaviur ovr d head๐Ÿ˜ก,n taani's dialog๐Ÿ˜ก... man i wana ask 2 palki wat she trying 2 dooo๐Ÿ˜ก

Na you are taking it wrong...Rey does have brains but the thing is that in order to control his feelings in front of Taani he isn't realising that he is being rude to her...And it's time that Palki Maam makes him realise that
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously agree with everything you said 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 
what is with the continuous MUs between them 
and Aaargh Rey is just becoming plain annoying I know he loves her and all and I LOVE THAT
But why does he constantly scold her taunt her I think Taani is right.CVs show Reys in love with Taani 
But they never show him apologizing or repenting for what he says and does which is annoying.
and yes it has become two whole months since these stupid MUs started and am fed up I remember the last time we got a good Taarey scene where their was no MUs 
30th October and after that ...Nothing 
If I had known I would not have waisted anymore time watching thm fight 
I swear CVs need to make it up to TR fans big time 
I mean seriously give us Taarey already 
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriouslly, CVs pagal ho gaye he. Ya unhe b mu ho gayi he ki hame pain aur aansoo dekhne me hi maja aata he
jyothi_taarey thumbnail
yaaa sooo true!!!! letz CV'z get their senses back!!!!!!!!!!