Page 8 Page 8

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Part 5

Aarti awakes because of Yash's voice.. she looks at him, Yash turns away
''YashJi when did you come back?''
Yash was too heartbroken to answer her. Aarti got out of bed, she walked up to yash and gave him a hug from behind. Yash was suprised and confused.. In his mind he was saying 'What is going on here, i know the truth and she thinks she can do this?'
Yash stood there.. To confess his love and the truth it will come out now, today...
''I love you AartiJi''
Them words echoed in Aarti's head, did he really just say tha, she turned him around and said
''Such?'' she was so happy.. but she saw the look on Yash's face and stopped smiling..
''Whats up YashJi.. ?'' she looked at him sadly and a bit confused.
''I know the truth.. I know AartiJi.. he stood there in pain.. you can't be mine i am sorry''
'' YashJi why are you saying that? You are mine and mine only''
''First love is in the way.. I love you but you love your first love Prashant'' He said with a small tear at the corner of his eye, ''For your happiness, if you want you can go back to him..''
Aarti stood there speechless.. why should she go back to him no way! She is carrying Yash's baby WHAT!
Aarti pulled on Yash's arm like a child and said..
'' I will never go back to him ever YashJi I love you.. I used to love him but now i don't I love you YashJi only you, How could i think of going back to him when i have your baby!!''

Yash listened to Aarti.. Yash replies
'' What about the other day when you secretly went to Ma Bauji's house with Ansh .. You went o go see Prashant yeh ??''
''YashJi I have to tell you.. Prashant has cancer, Ma Bauji told me to support them in this, to save their sons live so i did, Prashant saved my life, I help him save his life, I keep telling him not to interfere with my life..
Yash couldn't control himself.. He was too in love with Aarti, he couldn't loose her.
Yash - ''When i look at you i feel different, when i touch you i loose it, there is something about you that is special. I have never felt like this ever even with Arpita.''
Yash and Aarti eyeing each other.. Yash cupped her face, Aarti gave Yash a tight squeeze when they heared a car door shut.. They went outside the balcony and looked.. It was Prashant .. !!

Part 5 Preacap - Yash and Prashant FIGHT

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anni2Chit15sweetonesahibasharmakeerthus.9Piieqwerty012padmavar*Maleena*billieberrysara1990rutu83ksfan2ashGC_arjaLeevi05..Comrade4eva..RA17teja21maha9KrantiGuru_JKRParo_rudra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Betrayed Love - SS *** (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wow interesting part dear. Cant wait to see yash and prashant fighting !!! Continue soon dear.
Great job !!!

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Weel yaarti thanks for an update and unite aarya .. Wishing you a very happy new Year... really nice part ..StarStarStar

Edited by RA17 - 01 January 2013 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Nice dear

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
nice part
precap interesting
update it soon dear

..Mini..

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nice update with an Interesting precapClapClapClap... update soon

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
love it..superb...waiting for the next update

..Mini..

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
might not continue as i have only got few people reading this .. comment if i should carry on ... ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.