Page 6 Page 8

ns1970

Goldie

ns1970

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART. GREAT JOB LOVED ITClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Betrayed Love - SS *** (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART. GREAT JOB LOVED ITClap 

it's coming soon!! 

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Part 3

Arpita appeared in front of Yash, Yash was shocked to see her.. He ran to her and tried to give her a hug.. What was he thinking.. It was only a stupid little thought a dream.. But then he felt a tap on the shoulder, it was really Arpita she began to say something..
'' You love Aarti but the truth is blinding you.. She has won your parents heart not Maya because Maya is just.. a hater, she has won our childrens heart and now she has won your heart.. go to her.. don't leave her, don't let be in your way.. She loves you and you only.. give her that loving husband that you are.. Aarti is pregnant with your child Yashu.. you don't want to loose your bacha do you? We couldn't have our Aayu because it was my time but you have a chance to have your Aayu with Aarti you don't want to loose Aayu do you? It is a symbol of your love, don't leave it''
Arpita disappeared with a smile on her face..Yash was completly shocked of hearing this. Her little speech made Yash break down.. He thought of uniting Prashant and Aarti.. He thought this could be a test to see if  Aarti really loved him and the children...

Yash in bed with Aarti.. Yash was eyeing Aarti being romantic.. Aarti opened her eyes and was embarresed to see Yash eyeing her like that.
''What.. am i not allowed to look at my biwi like that?''
''YashJi, what are you doing?'' Aarti blushed and turned around, she smiled her smile was full of hope
Yash came close to Aarti and wrapped his arms around her waist he pulled her closer to him.
''AartiJi''
Aarti blushed more feeling even more embarrassed put her head down
''AartiJi do you know that i love you?''
Them words echoed in Aarti's head.. Was this a dream she thought.. really he loves me?
''Such?'' She turned around, she pushed herself away from Yash.. her hands on his chest
''Such AartiJi''
Aarti tightly wrapped her arms around Yash and said I love you too Yash''
The Ji disappeared from both of their names..
''Don't leave me ok Aarti?''
''Never''
Aarti put her head on Yash's chest.. Yash cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Aarti got up from his chest, she stared in Yash's eyes.. Yash went forward and gave a gentle kiss on the lips, this made Aarti tremble.. Yash was about to make another move..

It was all a dream.. he had been dreaming about her
he said AartiJi,  Aarti woke up from Yash's voice... Wink

... comment and like..

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

anni2ksenChit15sahibasharmakeerthus.9Sunrio80Piiepadmavarns1970--Ritzz--madhusquarebillieberrysara1990Leevi05nan0102pvejaniashGC_arjarutu83Kittya_Cullenarunsunita_gmksfan2akui1984teja21lulujjjj..Comrade4eva..RA17Kesha_H.IsYaRoCHeRPuvZmaha9Paro_rudra-BlushaLicious-

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Loved it so nice.

..Mini..

nan0102

IF-Dazzler

nan0102

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
lovely..

..Mini..

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
oooh kewl update Big smile

..Mini..

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Nice..

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I read all at once.. Brilliant work...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.