Page 4 Page 8

vicky91

Goldie

vicky91

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
awesome startClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj..Mini..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Betrayed Love - SS *** (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
love the starts...waiting for the next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj..Mini..

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Part 2

As it was late, Yash decided that he would try to fall asleep and tell Aarti how he felt in the morning but he couldn't sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about it, Yash could not bear it. All these questions he needed an answer for, all these why.. this and why that questions. Yash was strong and didn't utter a word about it. He was too hurt to talk. Yash went outside on the balcony to get fresh air and to refresh his mind, that didn't happen, he saw Aarti entering the house. Yash was tensed to see Aarti.

Aarti walking in the house quietly thinking about the reactions what Yash would be like. She thought about the karva chauth night how nice he was to her. 
She tip toed into their room thinking yash was asleep, as she entered he wasn't to be seen.
She said
''YashJi? Are you here?''
Aarti remembered he was in a meeting, it was very late.. She got into bed. 

Yash came out from the balcony to see Aarti in the bed restless, she couldn't sleep either. She began to say something. Yash hid behind the door and listened..  

''YashJi, i don't know how to face you, all these lies i have told for only ma, bauji, I feel so bad about this, i want to tell you all this as soon as possible, i don't want you to get the wrong impression that i still love Prashant. He is my enemy now, i hate him. I love you YashJi, I love you and our Aayu I could never leave you as you are now the father of Ansh and i am the mother of Palak and Payal.'' Aarti shredded a few tears, she spreaded her arms to were Yash sleeps and stroked the bed.
'' I need you YashJi, in my life i need you''

Yash heard every word of what Aarti said.. but was it true.. ? He wasn't convinced.. He put his hand on his head and said
'' Why did you have to leave me Arpita.. My loved ones go and now maybe Aarti might go back to her first husband as he is alive. I got married again for your kids to have a mother, AartiJi taught me how to live and love again and now that i have fallen for her, she is going to leave me? Tell me what to do Arpita?''

Arpita appeared in front of Yash ... 

Next part soon !! ..

Edited by Yaarti - 28 December 2012 at 4:40am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemsahibasharmakeerthus.9PiieChit15ksenpadmavarbillieberrymadhusquareksfan2rutu83Kittya_Cullenarunsunita_gmashGC_arjasara1990Leevi05nan0102anithululujjjjMSN_VannyRA17Paro_rudraKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRkeenu_kkmaha9suhaaana-BlushaLicious-

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hmmm really nice one hope yash get to know the truth be it anyhow...SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Awesome OS.. ClapClap Read both parts together in once! Can't wait for next update.. If possible, please PM me the update.. WinkBig smile

..Mini..

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
nice os dear

..Mini..

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the comments update soon again...

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
nice part 

..Mini..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.