Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

The writer in me is back'..writing after abt 2nd a half months nowLOL And am back to this forum too puri taareke seWink

And This OS is dedicated to sheetal for finally becoming a rockerzzz..Embarrassed

OS

Arjun was standing in front of the window and looking at the view in front of him. It was raining heavily,soaking the whole of Mumbai that lay in front ready to be drenched completely by the drops of water falling one by one'.Each drop of water soaking the leaves and soil,the lifeless plants and everything that came in the way !!!! And Arjun remained a spectator to all this'

He was happy'.his college had won the basketball match and won a huge cash award too'they had defeated the strongest national basketball team... ,everyone was happy so defiantely he too was happy'!!!! But was he actually completely happy???????

He had decided that he wouldn't think about Arohi and would concentrate on his friends and studies but was that easily done than being said?????He knew that he  was behaving rudely to Arohi.He was anry with her'ya maybe for just a stupid reason coz he wanted her to confess her feelings before him but she didn't and now he was busy showing off his ego in front of her and ignoring him.There was not a single day where he could take her out of his mind'infact he used to keep dreaming about her every single hour,or better to say every single minute or more than that every single  second to be specific'!!!!

He was lost in her thoughts when the door bell rang'"Who can be here in this rain???"he wondered as he went to check who was it'..and the moment he opened the door his mouth fell open'in front of him stood a totally drenched Arohi'her wet clothes sticking to her body showing her body curves perfectly !!!!!Her eyes wet blinking innocently in front of him but he knew how seductive even that looked.And to add to it her beautifull hair sticking to her body just made her more sexy and hot. Arjun  had an urge to pull her towards him that very second and kiss her'

But Arjun was quite clever at this point and shook his head saying "Uff focus Arjun focus.. focus.Tu phir se sapna dekh raha hai,aur wo bhi aise!!!Thodi na iss baarish me Arohi tere ghar aegi !!!!!" Saying this Arjun was about to close the door when he heard "Aap darwaaza kyu band kar rahe hai????"

Did he just hear her talking too?????was that possible?????Ya fine he knew that he was dreaming for sure so if he was dreaming why was he closing the door and  why not do whatever he wanted to in his dream atleast'!!!!! The next moment he pulled her towards him and banged the door shut'She was pressed against his chest and the proximity send butterflies flying in her stomach.Arjun holding her waist tightly and bend down started kissing her neck.And that was it for Arohi'

Arohi had left home to talk to Arjun as the teacher had asked her urgently to submit the practical files by the next day itself by hook or by crook,and Arjun-Arohi were partners in the practical class..And she was in such a hurry that she forgot to take the umbrella even after seeing the cloudy weather'and thus she had reached in front of Arjun's house all drenched'

Arjun was kissing her in need,he poured out all his love in front of her in action.He removed the strands of hair distracting him and bit her earlobe slightly which made Arohi moan in pleasure.This just increased the passion in Arjun.He started kissing  on her shoulder  one by one and his hands were holding her waist possessively.With each kiss of his Arohii was loosing all the strength she had and she knew that if he was not holding her she would fall.

Arohi unconsciously tilted her face on the other side giving Arjun better access.The bag she was holding had fallen sometime in the middle and she damn cared about it...Arohi had moved her hands to his hair and pulled him more closer if that was possible'

Arjun  moved up to kiss her cheeks and after that he was back to kissing her neck making her moan.Finally Arohi came to her senses when she felt Arjun slightly pulling down the strap of her top down and pushed him back with all her strength and Arjun looked at her with a expression like "What the'!!!!!! Not again''.How can you???"

Arjun looked at her in a shocked way'."Had she just stopped him again'even in his dreams'!!!!?????Oh no wait a sec????was it actually a dream????the flustered face of Arohi didn't look like a dream!!!!The little moans she was giving when he was kissing her never actually looked like a dream'all this indicated to just one single thing'it all actually happened for real????

"I...i am sorry..i'.i  thought i was dreaming."Arjun blurted out before he could stop himself.Meanwhile Arohi who had somehow managed to regain her composure raised her eyebrows when she heard his excuse."Dreaming!!!??tum  ye dream karte ho???"Arjun's expression looked like a thief getting caught while stealing.He didnt know what to answer when Arohii shot him with another question "tum sapne me mere baareh me ye dekhte ho?" Arjun's attitute was back on track and he said raising his voice "Ha dekhte hu aisa sapna.But the only difference is that the girl was not you."
  Arohi lost control of her cool hearing this "What??another girl???mai tumhaare baareh me na bilkul thik samajti thi.tum na pura na gande ghatiya aadmi ho.."and as she was saying all this she was taking steps towards him and poked her finger's on his chest as she said the last line.And she didn't know that she was standing too close to Arjun now.

"Jealous ho.??"Arjun asked with a smirk on his face to which Arohi stayed quiet.It was then that she realised that her finger's were pointing him.She said "nai..nai..why will i be jealous?i am not jealous."She said rather to herself than Arjun as a blush creeped up her face."Am going."Arohi said turning back.But Arjun was quite fast as he pulled her back such that her back collided with his chest.

He slowly put his hands in action and removed her still wet hair her from behind and whispered into her ears seductively "hamesha bhaagti kyu ho mujhse when you know that i will catch you?"

Arjun moved his hands to her waist in front and hugged her from behind.Arohi who was drenched with her clothes sticking to her skin was shivering,not coz of the rain but coz of the every touch of Arjun.She put her hand on Arjun's to move away his hand but he wasn't budging.

Arjun kissed her ear softly which made Arohi ticklish..he then bend down to kiss her back.The wet droplets on her back which was teasing Arjun from long disappeared  when Arjun kissed that part showing that he had won even if it was against that droplet..He turned to the other side making her moan when he kissed one of her sensitive parts.Arohi tightened her hold on his hand'.he careseed her back with slight slow kisses which was making Arohi weak on her knees..The mole which was behind her neck giving a sexy look just increased the desire in Arjun..he bit her there giving a love bite to her'She couldn't take in anymore and turned around crashing herself against his chest.

She looked up at him and all she could see in his eyes was passion,longing and love...Arjun cupped her face and kissed her forehead.She closed her eyes feeling the moment and living it',he kissed both her cheeks but when he was about to kiss her Arohi stopped him again.
  "Dont stop me today Arohi..pleasee.." Arjun said which only brought a smile to Arohi's face.Taking this as an approval the next moment Arjun's lips came crashing down to her's..Arohi knew it was coming but she never thought it actually.

The kiss was hot and as Arohi opened up Arjun deepened the kiss pouring in all his love to her..Arohi's hand had automatically reached his chest trying to go more closer to him and understanding her Arjun  pulled her closer by the waist.and as they were kissing Arjun pushed her back till she collided with wall and they were back to kissing'..finally when both were out of breath they broke the kiss.

Arjun gave a smile and hugged her and Arohii hugged him back.She was supposed to feel cold being totally wet but the fact was that she had never felt more hot before!!!!!!!!!!

Here goes the OS guys'.and a big big sorry for being this inactive nowadays'will try to be more active from now on'

Edited by sreeja_rox - 27 December 2012 at 7:43am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunty_Bkaranika_prajaishdhvani-anzaeram-kmh-all_d_wayarjuhi4evrCrySsdreamyworldshruti-loveparish99arunsunita_gmRimpi_kmhcooljaya11-pranjal-mysticloverpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--Bablylovely20zoya_naziyacherry227mIsHeZ.x..Ice-Cube...vrshn.shreya_arjuhipari_15mon.sayan17.comArjuhisis.Dulcetmoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi OS-Love Will Find The Way" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
first??? yay :) 

she had never felt so hot before!!! wow Clap

good one sreeju Smile 

mujhe sabse jyada iss arjun ka attitude pasand aaya 

Ya fine he knew that he was dreaming for sure so if he was dreaming why was he closing the door and  why not do whatever he wanted to in his dream atleast'!!!!! 

fabulous ROFL 

Edited by cherry227 - 27 December 2012 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

hehehehe...i thought you are angry with me ki i havent commented since the last 2 chaptersLOL

Angel4KMH.BI

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Awsum os. Luv it. Hot n cute.

Edited by moonkmh - 27 December 2012 at 8:05am

sreeja_rox

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hehe! Awesome OS! Sreeju do you watch D3??

sreeja_rox

mon.sayan17.com

IF-Sizzlerz

mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful one . . .

sreeja_rox

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by cherry227

hehehehe...i thought you are angry with me ki i havent commented since the last 2 chaptersLOL

i am! but im not like you... i will comment Disapprove

sreeja_rox

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Omg !

sreeja_rox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top