Members Lounge

WHAT IS INDIA GOING TO?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shadhaaj

shadhaaj

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
DELHI?THE CAPITAL OF INDIA????????I AM A WOMEN AND I LIVE IN INDIA...HOW CAN WE 'WOMEN' GO OUT OF OUR HOUSE WITHOUT BEING TENSED...YESTERDAY I USED TO SAY"YES IM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY" BUT TODAY IM REGRETTING IT...I REALLY AM ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY...A 23 YEAR OLD WOMAN  GETTING RAPED IN A MOVING BUS?????????I'M A NURSE AND I'M HAVING NIGHT SHIFT IN MY HOSPITAL...SO IF THE CONDITION OF OUR COUNTRY GOES LIKE THIS I'LL HAVE TO RESIGN FROM MY POST...AND AFTER EVERYTHING THEY ARE BLAMING THE WOMEN..WEARING SHORT DRESSES AND ALL? ARE THE WOMEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES WEARING SHORTER DRESSES THAN US GETTING RAPED...WE WOMEN NEED TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY...WE NEED JUSTICE...A 5 YEAR IN PRISON FOR THE GUILTY WONT DO IT...THEY NEED SEVERE PUNISHMENT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT IS INDIA GOING TO?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top