Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

A week ago I read in my little brother's notebook how nuclear family is better than joint family. This was something new for me as I remember reading in my value education classes how joint families are boon. Defending the concept of nuclear family the book stated how its reliable to form a stable environment. The family members become responsible with a sense of consistency & individuality.

Coming to our show - Punar Vivah , joint family has been one of its strengthening essence since the beginning. The joint family system inadvertently contributes to your security, health and prosperity. This is one system that could help you to live a less stressful life style, the reason being you have a lot of people around to help you and to share your sorrows and joys. The one of the very few disadvantage it has is , lack of space & freedom. You are always expected to answer to your every second deed. But The advantage of the joint family system outweighs the disadvantages. In the cycle of life, we will certainly reach old age and will face the same problems as one's parent or grandparents have undergone. So, old parents and grandparents should not be deprived of the love and care of the near and dear ones.

Discuss.

Edited by shubhika124 - 27 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtnaz1312sana_gurtiJerdiahaish96keerthus.9nirmalac99sita_ramanuresmeraldaLeevi05ksfan2JeanPaul-AarYaholic-akui1984AnushaGKkholitalulujjjjuluvmgjyoti06ronshaankmfan_2SaiSAngel_Luvgafulu14-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Joint Values Of Joint Families" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I think Joint families has its own share of advantages and disadvantages ...

Main advantage of a joint family is u can share your problems and get some proper councelling from your elders ... also in times of crisis , u get proper help and assistence when entire family stands together  .. .. during festivities and celebrations , u can always hv happiness all around in house .. u never feel lonely ..

Main disadvantage is your privacy is almost gone in a joint family Ouch.. u will not really get your personal space in the house especially if u r a newly married couple ... everything will b shared among all the members and sometimes u might feel its unfair especially if your husband is contributing the max but when it comes to the share , its distributed equally among all Ouch...

So well its all about a proper balance and a show like punarvivah is really highlighting the positives of a joint family which is good Thumbs Up...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtaish96ksfan2kholitalulujjjj-AarYaholic-shubhika124gafulu14

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I am for a Nuclear family

Both the Joint Family System as well as the Nuclear Family System have their set of merits and demerits, one may rightly say that the latter attracts more disadvantages
But for me a nuclear family ensures stability, compromises are bound to be there everywhere but they are lesser in case of a Nuclear Family

My definition of a Nuclear family might differ slightly, It does not mean staying away from your parents (I do not believe in the practice)

The Scindia family is one ideal joint family and I believe it is to difficult to be as strong as their joint family is
They seem too perfect as a family to be real Ermm

Trust plays a vital role in both the cases, the Nuclear family can break as easily as a Joint family in the absence of that one ingredient

It is all about giving respect and respect comes from the heart only when you dearly love the person

(I hope I made sense) Stern Smile

Edited by Frozen007 - 30 December 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilekholitalulujjjjshubhika124

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Very good topic
Joint family is good but now a days people dont like to live with their parents and after their marriage they leave the house.
From punar vivah we can see this as a good thing... together in good and bad times...
good things can be ... together people can be rich or no problems for kids when parents want to spend some time away ... cooking together ... its good to have some 1 around to talk 2 or no one would feel alone !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitalulujjjjshubhika124

keerthus.9

keerthus.9

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Remember the story,
 ( where the old man asks his sons to break the sticks one by one and when they succeed , he gives them a bundle of sticks to break but they do not succeed )
this gives my answer.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtnaz1312kholitalulujjjjshubhika124

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
good topic

lulujjjjkholitashubhika124

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I like your post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjkholita

aish96

aish96

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Both has got it's own advantages and disadvantages and its upto us how we take it.Good post .

naz1312kholitalulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.