Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

LOVE(NEW chapter 44 in page 73) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 74

SimranDsena01

Goldie

SimranDsena01

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
It was awesome.do pm me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE(NEW chapter 44 in page 73) (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Clara20

IF-Dazzler

Clara20

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
its awesome story..plz add me to ur buddylist and pm me wen u update next part,,,,plz..

SaiS

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear...just amazing...

SaiS

rocking-girl123

Groupbie

rocking-girl123

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
nice update... :)

SaiS

saijahnavi

IF-Rockerz

saijahnavi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
chapter 13:

madhu entered in to their classroom.when he saw rk he felt something different.

madhu: u know i luv this place and why u sitted here?

rk shocked after listening her words.

rk: excuse me...how would i know that u luv this place and first of all this is my place.i used to sit here daily...

madhu: oh really...abhay wat happened to u?

rk: nothing?(he shocked after a while that she addressed him as abhay)(to himself abhay???!!!!!!)

madhu: abhay plz leave this seat i luv this u know what is the reason behind this seat.u know that this is a precious place to me.here my life used to sit and u r saying that u used to sit here...(madhu bited her tongue and she realized what he said that he used to sit there and when she saw him she felt different feeling.she thought to herself.is he  rk...)

rk: ms.kirloskar r u alright?and r u addressing me as abahy?who is this abhay?and what the hell relationship with him to u?(rk felt jealous somewher that she taken another person name infront of him.)

suddenly a voice interrupted them.

arnav: rk...

madhu(to herself): oh no he is rk.and i am just aboiut to say that this my luv's place.oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

rk luked at arnav side...

arnav: rk ...(he is about to say something)

but his words cutoff by rk.

rk: who is abhay?and why madhu addressed me as abhay?

arnav :oh he is abhay raichand.and ya madhu and abhay became friends.infact our whole college gossip is that they r sharing more than friendshi.
by listening this rk shocked and he said to himself no how can this happen.madhu luvs me and how can she feel for someone.

arnav:and another important thing that he just luks like u.and at first i thought that u.but after i realized that he is not u.

rk again shocked listening this that madhu luv is sam as him.how can it possible?
rk to himself: isliye madhu mujhe abhay kehke bulaya?but how ???????????????
how dare he has????he is maintaining affair with my girl...i will make him pay for this...

(but he don't know that how he is important for him.destiny designed for him different which he don't know.let's see why this abhay is just as rk.we will know about abhay after few updates.)

madhu flshback:

madhu is disturbed in class.her first day is done.and she went out from class.she is about to go to library.someone called her.

x:  excuse me...

madhu first didn't responded.she is in her own thoughts.she is thinking about rk.
again unknown person called her.
x: excuse me...
this time his voice louder than before voice...

madhu cam eout of her thoughts and she turned towards voice.she Shocked

madhu: r...rk...

madhu dropped her books on ground with shock.her eys filled with tears.she luked at him totally.he is just luking like rk.when she about to hug him.she realized that he is not rk.bcoz rk was injured and he is in hospital.then how can he came to college.

madhu with her shocking expressions: wh..who..r..u?

x: ho hi!i am abhay abhay raichand.i am new admission.can u plz tell me way to principal room.

madhu shocked by listening his name...:abhay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abhay: huh,abhay...
he raised his hand for a shakehand.but madhu left that place...

abhay to himself: strange...

suddenly he luked another one he called him for way to principal's room.

abhay: excuse me...

arnav luked at him and totally shocked that his brother is in college.how can he???????just now he chatted with his brother in phone...then ho wcan he??/he was totallu confused.

abhay felt uncomfortable: hai,i am abhay raichan.can u plz tell me the way to principal's room.

arnav shocked but he shown the way way.he is staring at him until he reaches principal's room.

arnav called to rk immediately to check whether he is in house or not.

arnav: rk!!!!!!!!!

rk:ha,chote...

arnav: where r u?

rk: in home...
arnav hung up the call after listening this...
rk felt strange that why arnav hung up his call without talking.

madhu is all alone in class.some guys entered in to class and they r teasing madhu and they r ragging her.
then abhay enterd and beaten them.
after that abhay and madhu became friends.

abhay luved to share his happiness and sadness to madhu and madhu also same.she said about her first luv failure.abhay felt bad.and he foundout that madhu's luv rk and abhay r just luk like same.
abhay felt strange that someone is just like him that how can it possible?

present:

rk wants to see him but before that he wants to talk with madhu.so he is searching for madhu.

madhu is in library which rk addressed as a devil's room.
but she rhought that rk just joked with madhu to fool her.
but she oesn't know that really that was adevil  place...means that library was closed bcoz someone attempted suicide in that room.so college management decided to close that room.that's it there is no devil but the place is just like a devil's place.madhu opened that library and she entered in to room.room was full of dark. madhu just luking for lights.suddenly someone pinned her to a wall.madhu felt fear and she closed her eyes with fear.

suddenly a voice came from opposite.
why u opened this door?i said already that this is a dangerous place.then why u opened it?

madhu realized that the person is rk not devil.she opened her eyes and she luked at rk.
they shared a big eye-lock.

in class:

arnav is chatting with his friends.suddenly a girl kissed him on his cheek.
arnav shocked with that and he luked at her.khushi also stared at her with angry.

arnav: who r u?

x: i am lavanya,ms.lavanya singhania.u r just too handsome.

arnav(not like her.but he noticed khushi's jealousy.so he thought to make more jealous): ho,hi lavanya thanks for compliment.well,u also not bad.u also too sexy...

lavanya(smilingly):thank u.

khushi to herself:this girl who is she and how dare she kissed arnav.that too infront of me.how can she?and what the hell with this arnav he doen't say anything to her and he also liked her company.really this guy is so cheap as his brother.his brother cheated my sister and now he is doing.anyway i will teach a gud lesson to him.

by saying this she left that place.
arnav smiled at him that his first plan has worked that he made khushi jealous that too for him.and he planned for his next move that to know whther luvs him or not.

khushi is also planning to make jelous arnav.so she decided to saerch for a boyfriend to her.

in library:

madhu broken up their silence:u...what r u doing her mr.rishab kundra.

rk just felt sad that she addressed him with full name.she never used to address him with his full name.

rk : i came here to warn u.

madhu: to warn me for what?

rk by tightening his grip: i heard that u r roaming with a guy...

madhu got angry by listening his words...

madhu: just stop it rk and who r u to ask me??????????

rk tightened his grip more: who i am?don't u know that who i am to u?

madhu luked at his eyes deeply.she can feel his pain through his eyes.she just shocked that rk feeling jealous.she knew that rk never luvs her then why he is feeling jealous????????????

rk: u know who i am to u?i am ur brother's saala and ur's boyf...

he stopped ...continuing

madhu staring at him ...for continuition...

rk loosned his grip.

precap: same.

sorry friends for lte update and i will update soon next part with full romance between our rishbala,arshi,arvi and new couple abhiya romance also starting...so plz read my updates and thanks to all for commenting.and for reading my ff patiently......

happy sankranthi friends...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89sree02geetrana45JanFerayl123AroraNkaramjeetClara20arunsunita_gmteju_gSaiSdeepak148

Clara20

IF-Dazzler

Clara20

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
nice update dear..plz update next part soon.

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Wow nice update.RK and Abhay looks same interesting and good to see RK jealous .waiting ur next update Rishbala romance .

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top