LOVE(NEW chapter 44 in page 73) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
its awesome story..plz add me to ur buddylist and pm me wen u update next part,,,,plz..
Lovely update dear...just amazing...
chapter 13:

madhu entered in to their classroom.when he saw rk he felt something different.

madhu: u know i luv this place and why u sitted here?

rk shocked after listening her words.

rk: excuse me...how would i know that u luv this place and first of all this is my place.i used to sit here daily...

madhu: oh really...abhay wat happened to u?

rk: nothing?(he shocked after a while that she addressed him as abhay)(to himself abhay???!!!!!!)

madhu: abhay plz leave this seat i luv this u know what is the reason behind this seat.u know that this is a precious place to me.here my life used to sit and u r saying that u used to sit here...(madhu bited her tongue and she realized what he said that he used to sit there and when she saw him she felt different feeling.she thought to herself.is he  rk...)

rk: ms.kirloskar r u alright?and r u addressing me as abahy?who is this abhay?and what the hell relationship with him to u?(rk felt jealous somewher that she taken another person name infront of him.)

suddenly a voice interrupted them.

arnav: rk...

madhu(to herself): oh no he is rk.and i am just aboiut to say that this my luv's place.oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

rk luked at arnav side...

arnav: rk ...(he is about to say something)

but his words cutoff by rk.

rk: who is abhay?and why madhu addressed me as abhay?

arnav :oh he is abhay raichand.and ya madhu and abhay became friends.infact our whole college gossip is that they r sharing more than friendshi.
by listening this rk shocked and he said to himself no how can this happen.madhu luvs me and how can she feel for someone.

arnav:and another important thing that he just luks like u.and at first i thought that u.but after i realized that he is not u.

rk again shocked listening this that madhu luv is sam as him.how can it possible?
rk to himself: isliye madhu mujhe abhay kehke bulaya?but how ???????????????
how dare he has????he is maintaining affair with my girl...i will make him pay for this...

(but he don't know that how he is important for him.destiny designed for him different which he don't know.let's see why this abhay is just as rk.we will know about abhay after few updates.)

madhu flshback:

madhu is disturbed in class.her first day is done.and she went out from class.she is about to go to library.someone called her.

x:  excuse me...

madhu first didn't responded.she is in her own thoughts.she is thinking about rk.
again unknown person called her.
x: excuse me...
this time his voice louder than before voice...

madhu cam eout of her thoughts and she turned towards voice.she ðŸ˜²

madhu: r...rk...

madhu dropped her books on ground with shock.her eys filled with tears.she luked at him totally.he is just luking like rk.when she about to hug him.she realized that he is not rk.bcoz rk was injured and he is in hospital.then how can he came to college.

madhu with her shocking expressions: wh..who..r..u?

x: ho hi!i am abhay abhay raichand.i am new admission.can u plz tell me way to principal room.

madhu shocked by listening his name...:abhay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abhay: huh,abhay...
he raised his hand for a shakehand.but madhu left that place...

abhay to himself: strange...

suddenly he luked another one he called him for way to principal's room.

abhay: excuse me...

arnav luked at him and totally shocked that his brother is in college.how can he???????just now he chatted with his brother in phone...then ho wcan he??/he was totallu confused.

abhay felt uncomfortable: hai,i am abhay raichan.can u plz tell me the way to principal's room.

arnav shocked but he shown the way way.he is staring at him until he reaches principal's room.

arnav called to rk immediately to check whether he is in house or not.

arnav: rk!!!!!!!!!

rk:ha,chote...

arnav: where r u?

rk: in home...
arnav hung up the call after listening this...
rk felt strange that why arnav hung up his call without talking.

madhu is all alone in class.some guys entered in to class and they r teasing madhu and they r ragging her.
then abhay enterd and beaten them.
after that abhay and madhu became friends.

abhay luved to share his happiness and sadness to madhu and madhu also same.she said about her first luv failure.abhay felt bad.and he foundout that madhu's luv rk and abhay r just luk like same.
abhay felt strange that someone is just like him that how can it possible?

present:

rk wants to see him but before that he wants to talk with madhu.so he is searching for madhu.

madhu is in library which rk addressed as a devil's room.
but she rhought that rk just joked with madhu to fool her.
but she oesn't know that really that was adevil  place...means that library was closed bcoz someone attempted suicide in that room.so college management decided to close that room.that's it there is no devil but the place is just like a devil's place.madhu opened that library and she entered in to room.room was full of dark. madhu just luking for lights.suddenly someone pinned her to a wall.madhu felt fear and she closed her eyes with fear.

suddenly a voice came from opposite.
why u opened this door?i said already that this is a dangerous place.then why u opened it?

madhu realized that the person is rk not devil.she opened her eyes and she luked at rk.
they shared a big eye-lock.

in class:

arnav is chatting with his friends.suddenly a girl kissed him on his cheek.
arnav shocked with that and he luked at her.khushi also stared at her with angry.

arnav: who r u?

x: i am lavanya,ms.lavanya singhania.u r just too handsome.

arnav(not like her.but he noticed khushi's jealousy.so he thought to make more jealous): ho,hi lavanya thanks for compliment.well,u also not bad.u also too sexy...

lavanya(smilingly):thank u.

khushi to herself:this girl who is she and how dare she kissed arnav.that too infront of me.how can she?and what the hell with this arnav he doen't say anything to her and he also liked her company.really this guy is so cheap as his brother.his brother cheated my sister and now he is doing.anyway i will teach a gud lesson to him.

by saying this she left that place.
arnav smiled at him that his first plan has worked that he made khushi jealous that too for him.and he planned for his next move that to know whther luvs him or not.

khushi is also planning to make jelous arnav.so she decided to saerch for a boyfriend to her.

in library:

madhu broken up their silence:u...what r u doing her mr.rishab kundra.

rk just felt sad that she addressed him with full name.she never used to address him with his full name.

rk : i came here to warn u.

madhu: to warn me for what?

rk by tightening his grip: i heard that u r roaming with a guy...

madhu got angry by listening his words...

madhu: just stop it rk and who r u to ask me??????????

rk tightened his grip more: who i am?don't u know that who i am to u?

madhu luked at his eyes deeply.she can feel his pain through his eyes.she just shocked that rk feeling jealous.she knew that rk never luvs her then why he is feeling jealous????????????

rk: u know who i am to u?i am ur brother's saala and ur's boyf...

he stopped ...continuing

madhu staring at him ...for continuition...

rk loosned his grip.

precap: same.

sorry friends for lte update and i will update soon next part with full romance between our rishbala,arshi,arvi and new couple abhiya romance also starting...so plz read my updates and thanks to all for commenting.and for reading my ff patiently......

happy sankranthi friends...
nice update dear..plz update next part soon.
nyc update dear, but why khusi is calling rk cheap ? rk never confessed anything to madhu
Wow nice update.RK and Abhay looks same interesting and good to see RK jealous .waiting ur next update Rishbala romance .
Rk Abhay ...are they twins ðŸ˜‰

Rk,Khushi jealous ðŸ˜†

Waiting for next update 
Awesome!
Thanks 4 d pm
pm me again.
Very brilliantly written!!! Update soon!!
chapter 14:

khushi(to herself): really i will teach him a lesson.and i will teach a lesson to his brother.

suddenly she started thinking like this...

why i want to teach rk a lessonwhy i am calling him as a cheat.is it risht?no.bcoz rk never said that he luvs my sister then why i am upset with him?
again she thought but he hurted my sister.so i got angry.but what is his mistake?
he never treated badly with madhu.and infact he is a nice guy.he luvs his brother so much and he fought that day for his brother.then why i am angry on him,no khushi u r wrong.he is right.
he doen't luv madhu.it's his wish.but my sis is upset bcoz of him.

khushi no i can't do this.i am wrong.infact i have to say sorry to rk and ...to arnav also.

khushi: yes,i will give a big surprise to arnav.

khushi changed her plans to big surprise.

in library:

madhu is about to leave.but suddenly something sound was scared her and she hugged rk tightly.rk also hugged her back.

madhu felt protective in rk's arms and rk felt happy that after so long she again in his arms.

madhu feeling his hot breath on her hair.she is feeling so hapy and she doen't want to leave him.after a long time.he is with her only with her.she needs him badly with her.she wants him to stay with her for long.she doen't wants to come anyone between them.bcoz he is her passion,her luv,her destiny...all of her life is with him only with him.

rk never wants to live her and he hates to see her with anybody infront of him .hever never let that happen.
they shared a long hug.
rk cupped her face with his hands.and his lips r badly wants to meet madhu's lips.here madhu's position also same.
madhu closed her eyes.rk touched her lips and he gently kissed her.madhu alos enjoying his company.madhu's hand on rk's hair and she closed her eyes tightly.but rk luking at her passionately.their kiss continued 5 minutes.
rk and madhu luked at her.
rk cupping her face with his hands.
rk:madhu i luv u.
madhu: ðŸ˜³ i luv u too rk.
they again kissed.
but suddenly madhu's phone rings.she got out from dream.she is almost out of the library.it is just her dream.

madhu with sad: it is just a dream.i know it will never become true.rk already luvs someone.then how can he luv me?

rk(to himself):i know u luv me.but in my life luv is not there.noone can stay with me forever.

they all r in class.

suddenly their principle announced them that a dance competition is arranging.and couples have to participate in it.

principal: students all of u have to ready for competition.our college have to won the competition and remaind that so many colleges  r giving compettion with us.so we have to put our efforts for win.so guys our management allotted a dance master to all of u.he will teach u.and plz guys learn properly.we have less time.from all of u we will select participants.so be ready and ALL THE BEST DEARS...

khushi(to herself): oh no,my plans gone in vain.i will have to wait.after this compettion i will say surprise arnav.

arnav:wow i can go to my next plan to woo khushi.and i will make her to propose me.

madhu is luking at rk.but rk is luking at somewhere.he knew that madhu staring at him.

suddenly he heard a name abhay
rk get furious listening his name.and he turned to see him.he was shocked totally that he is just like him.there is no difference.inface his voice also same to rk.

rk(to himself):how cann it possible?

he touched his face and he totally confused.

abahy: hi,madhu.
madhu: hi,abhay.

abhay: hey wat happened to u?

madhu: nothing.
abhay: i know something had happened.

madhu just sighed him to luk that side.abhay also shocked too luking at rk.they r stepping forward towards each other.
abhay touched rk's face.rk did same.
their eyes r filled with tears.they don't know wat is happening?and why r they getting emotion luking at each other?
suddenly arnav interrupted them and he dragged rk from there.

arnav felt something awkward when rk touched abhay's face.so he taken away rk from abhay.

rk and abhay r thinking about each other.

madhu &khushi r confused with their behaviour.

in AR mansion:

anjali called dk to home.and they discussed about arvi's marriage and they dcided to arrange engagement ceremony for arvi.

purvi and arjun staring at each other.

anjali: purvi show our house to arjun.

purvi taken arjun to shoe their house.
arjun is just staring at purvi.
purvi: arjun why r u luking at me like that.i am not any devil or u r not seeing me first.
arjun: ya,u r not devil.but i am seeing u first.
purvi given a confusion luk.
arjun:ya,purvi i am seeing u first.daily i will see u but each and every minute u will become new to me.
purvi ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
arjun luked at her beautiful smile.he mesmirized and he slowly walking towards purvi.purvi stepping back until she striked with wall.
purvi: arjun...😳
arjun holded her waist with his one hand and he caressing her face with his another hand.
purvi ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
arjun: do u know purvi.i don't know about luv until u came in to my life.i mean i just luved only 3 ladies.they r mom,my two sisters.but now i luv 4 clubbing with u.i never thoght that i luv other girl in my life.but my destiny dragged me towards u.
i...i.luv u purvi...he bent on knees and he propsed her for marriage"will u marry me"

purvi's eyes r filled with tears.purvi given her hand to arjun by accepting his proposal.
arjun kissed on purvi's forehead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ltLzmlHHg

(this link is arvi proposing to each other at airport.enjoy)

in college:

arnav becoming close with lavanya infront of khushi.khushi getting angry.but wat she can do?

she prayed to her devimayya for help.suddenly a voice disturbed her.

khushi towards him.he is their dance master.he is just luking handsome and dashing too.

he introduced himself to class as  dance master.so many girls r luking at him.

dance master: hi friens i am armaan...armaan mallik.ur dance master and she is my assistant shilpa.

armaan mallik and shilpa(karan sing grover and shilpa anand.sorry guys i luv their pair so i am not taken jennifer in the role.so sorry if anyone luv their pair.i never meant to hurt u.)

all r luking at them.their pair was just awsome.

armaan: ok,now guys.we have less time.so we need to start rehearsals.

first before rehearsals.i wnt to luk ur performances.so show ur talent.one by one all started dancing.rk doesn't know dancing so he informed that to armaan and arnav also..

armaan: i don't want to perfect dancers.i want perfect couples.

rk and arnav confused.

armaan: don't confuse.i saw both of u with that girls.(by pointing towards madhu and khushi.)

i saw both of u when u r fightning with each other.both of ur jodi's r perfectly awsome.so i tgought both of u have to participate with that two girls once.

armaan called khushi and madhu.he requested them to dance with them.

first 4 started dancing for "disco deewaane"

all r staring at two pairs.both two pairs attracted all of them and they r luking as perfect soulmates.

armaan now decided to see seperate performances.

arshi danced for "kuch tho hai tujhse raabtha"

and rishbala performed on"teri meri meri teri prem kahaani"

armaan announced that those two pairs r performing.

and suddenly he pointed at abhay and he just confused luking at abhay.

armaan: both of u r luking samr.r u brothers...

rk and abhay r staring at each other with confusion.they don't know what have to answer.

suddenly one voice loudly said" no sir."

he is arnav.arnav luvs his brother so much and he doesn't want to share his luv with someone.

arnav(to himself):wat happened to u arnav?why r u getting possessive for rk and abhay?i mean i know u luv ur brother so much.it doesn't mean that u cannot share his luv with anyone.yes i know i am bit possessive about him.i don't want to loose him.is abhay is really rk's brother.then he will seperate me fromrk.no,never i can't imagine it.i cannot stay without rk.

rk(to himself):who is he?and why is he luking just as me?is he really my brother?if he is my brother then why is he not met him before?and suddenly his mind striked about arnav.i know arnav is upset after listening armaan words.i think he is thinking that i will leave him.never he is my luvly brother forever.without him i cannot stay.

abhay(to himself):why i am feeling differently when i am near to rk.he is not any relate to me.then what happening to me?

armaan: ok sorry.ok abhay well i want to see ur performance also but i need a perfect match to him.he tried so many girls to pair up with abhay.but no one suited to him.

armaan:ho,no one is perfect to abhay.

suddenly a voice said"i will suit to abhay..."

all r turned towards the voice.

abhay was totally shocked and his face filled with happiness that his piya is back...

abhay:pia...

pia dobriyal: hi sir,i am new admission and i think i will suit to abhay.

armaan: ok,go and perform...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzcgscjuqdI

(abhiya dance on dilibaadat.enjoy.)

armaan: wow just amazing.this three couples r selected for compettion.

HOPE U LIKE IT FRIENDS.i tried my level best.

plz do comments...

sorry for any mistakes.