LOVE(NEW chapter 44 in page 73)

Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends i want to write a ff on rishbala.so plz luk at it once and i hope u like it.
CHARACTER SKETCH:

Rishab kundra:

he is just 21 years.he luvs his family so much but he doesn't want to show that outide.he is a sensitive person.and he doesn't wan to bother with anyone except with his brother arnav.
he don't trust in luv.in his thoughts luv is just fake.so he likes to stay away from luv.

Arnav singh raizada:

he is also just 21 years.rk and arnav are brothers.rk mother and arnav mother are own sisters.o they are brothers.arnav is a naugthy boy and he too luvs his family.he ia full different to rk.he trusts luv.and he wants to change his brother.but he know that he can't change him.now they are both studying in iit college in mumbai.

arnav and rk luvs to spend their time with orphans.because they know the pain of orphans.because both of lost their parents in an accident.

Arjun kirloskar:

he is 22 years old.he is a workaholic.he just luv his work.he is a great businessman.but he is totally changed because of a girl.purvi is his luv.she changed him alot with her luv.he realized that with work there are so many to lead a life.she taught how to luv?

Madubala kirloskar:

she is just 19 years old.she luvs he family so much.she is the sister of arjun kirloskar.arjun luvs his siters so much.madhu respects his brother and she luvs him so much.and her best friend and her cute sister khushi kirloskar is her life.

Khushi kirloskar:

She is the elder sister of madhu.she is just 20 years old.she luvs her sister so much.madhu and khushi both are naughty girls.they used to fight daily and they are really naughty girls.

Arjun luvs his both sisters so much and he never said no to their wishes.he likes to fulfill their wishes at any time.he doesn't want to sense them that they had no mother.their father is d'kirloskar.

he is busy at his business.but he luv his childs very much.
he used to spend with his chilrens.

PURVI KUNDRA:

she IS JUST 19 YEARS old.she is younger sister of rk.and she luvs arjun kirloskar.she luvs his two elder brothers so much.she respects them.

Anjali oja:

SHE luvs her brothers and sister so much.in their childhood they lost their parents.then anjali taken responsibilities of her family.she is 28 years old.she is married with shyam oja.he is a nice person.he luvs her so much.he can't see her in pain.an after marriage he taken responsibilities of their family.he luv his brotherin-laws and sister-inlaw too.

shyam and purvi are friends.they used to play with rk,arnav.shyam is a lawyer.but after marriage he taken responsibilities of ARP COMPANY.

KHUSHI AND MADHU wants to join in iit college.so they written entrance test.they r waiting for results.

ok friends this is my character sketch hope u like it and i will start continuition...

PLZ IF U LIKE IT PRESS "LIKE" BUTTON.PLZ DO COMMENTS.

I AM WAITING FOR ALL OF UR RESPONSE..

CATCH U LATER GUYS WITH CONTINUITION PART.

for index open below link😊:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79911372

Edited by saijahnavi - 9 years ago
chapter1:

Anjali is trying to awake her brothers.
Anjali:come on get up mere dono chote...it's already 9'o clock.both of u getting late to ur college.so plz go and get fresh up.

Arnav:di plz today i don't want to go to college.i have to take rest more time bcoz i am not feeling well di.

Rishab:why r u lying with di? di he is just alright he is just faking that he is not alright.yesterday total night he is in disco with his friends.so he is feeling restless di.

Anjali:what???????

Arnav:no di.rishu is lying.

Rishab: Acha beta i am lying?di do u know humare chata sahib enjoys flirting girls.he proposes daily a girl.and after proposing they go to disco.

Anjali:wat???????chote is this real? 

Arnav:no di...i am not proposing infact they r proposing but i am refusing them di.u know na i am a gud boy...

Rishab:oh really then what is this?(rk asked arnav showing a kiss mark on arnav face.)

Anjali:chote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav:di...plz trust me.rishu did this.

Anjali:acha i know about rishu he is just gud boy...

Rishab:luk di said that i am a gus boy.

Arnav:but di...

Anjali:ok baba ok just leave it and go and get fresh up.both of u want to miss ur classes.

rishab and arnav goe for fresh up.

Purvi:gud morning di(wishing anjali with planting a small kiss to anjali)

Anjali:gud morning my dear little sis.r u ready for college.

Purvi:ya di ofcourse.

Anjali:wat about ur project?

Purvi:it completed succesfully(with a dull voice)

Anjali:wat happened to u?why u became dull?it is really a gud news and u r getting freedom from ur arrogant boss then why r u?

it's the problem that she doesn't want to leave his arrogant boss.(suddenly a voice said this from back.both r turned towards the voice.)

Shyam:ha rani saiba do u know? from few days our purvi behaviour was changed.i mean she is spending more time with her phone...

Anjali:ha i also obseved that but what is the link?

Shyam:there is a link rani saiba...

Purvi:jeeju plz stop...di there is nothing.just i am talking with my friends.

RK:no di i also observed from few days our purvi ehaviour was changed.i think this change is because of a person.(arnav closed rk's mouth)

Arnav:di i will continue..the person is none other than arjun kirloskar.

Anjali:wat??????????

Shyam:ha rani saiba.meri saali saiba is in luv with her arrogant boss.

Purvi:jeeju he is not arrogant...

Rk and Arnav:luk di...she is not tolerating against a one word on her arjun.

Anjali:ab mujhe bi lagtha hai..that there is something something between the...

Rk and Arnav: not only something there is more...

suddenly purvi phone rings...

purvi left that place with an excuse.

Arnav:dekho purvi kaise bhaga phone ring ko sunkar...

in purvi room:

Purvi:aaj mera band baja...

Arjun:kya hua?????

Purvi:mere donon bai,mera jeeju humaare baare mein di ko bata diya...

Arjun:wow that's really great.then it is really a gud news there is no problem to meet u.

suddenly a kiss planted on phone to purvi.purvi shocked and started to taunt arjun...

Arjun:sorry purvi it is not me.it is my sister.

Purvi:wat??????

Arjun:ha mere dono cutie and rakshas behen hai na.o donon ne kii hai...

Purvi:ok then bye...

madhu: dekha khushi humara bhai ne kisi ladki se baat karna shuru kia. o be romantically...

khushi:ha madhu mein bhi dekh rahi huun...aajkal humara bhai ki behaviour mein changes aa rahi hai...khaana khane samay smile karna.aur phone mein zyaada time spend karna...aajkal o office toda jaldi jaa rahi hai...aur o bi sirf ofice ko hi nai...cinema halls mein bi...

Arjun:oh plz stop my dear little sisters...there is nothing beteen us...

madhu:when we said there is something between both of u.

khushi:ha bhai kab kaha hum donon ne aisa...

arjun:now i am getting late.ok bye.(to hide from them he left that place.)

khushi:madhu we have to do something..

madhu:ha ab to karna padhega

(they hav a plan on their mind.)

PRECAP: madhu and khushi went to Purvi house to talk about marriage.and there servant got drinks for khushi,madhu.suddenly servant han slipped and cooldrink has fell on madhu.anjali shown direction to madhu or washrom.
madhu suddenly heard some music and she turned towards music.

in hall khushi is waiting for madhu.but madhu is not coming.so khushi thought to search for madhu.when she is searching...a voice heard from back(it is arnav).

so friends in next part our two most beautiful pairs will meet.so let's see what happen.

HOPE U LIKE IT.

if u like it plz press the "like" button.plz do comments.

Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago
i like it...waiting for ur ff..plz continue dear...
CHAPTER2:

now madhu and
khushi thought to move this luv story to marriage.so they decided to talk with purvi family members.for this their father is busy so they taken that responsibility to fix their marriage.

madhu:my sis..so now we have to go to purvi house...

khushi:ya,but we don't know her address.

madhu:arey buddhu nothing to worry...call our company receptionist and ask her details...but first of all we have to warn her that this matter will never comeout..

khushi:ya,u r risght...

they called receptionis and taken her address.

khushi:yahooo...we got it...

madhu:ya,but now we have to get ready decently.

khushi:ya...

they r gone for getting ready...

in AR mansion:

arnav: arey yaar...wat's the problem with u???plz bro today we will stay at home.
rishab: never i don't want to miss classes..
arnav: but yaar today we have to stay at home...
rishab: kyo???koi aa rahe hai kya?
arnav: are yaar nahi par tujhe yaad nahi hai kya??????kal ek important din tha????/aur tum bhul gayi????
rishab: oh really???kal kya important tha???????????
arnav: arey yaar tujhe yaad nahi hai?????????
rishab: arnav be serious really kal kya hai??????
arnav: tumhaara dost ki birthday tha yaar???
rishab:mera dost kaun???????
arnav: dipz yaar...
rishab: oh stop it nonsense..u know that i don't like her...
arnav: hey i know yaar.but she likes u.if u attend to college today.then definitely she wont leave u.mind it my dear bro...
rishab: oh my god!!!!!! really u r right.today i wont go to college yaar...

arnav happy that his plan worked...

madhu and khushi reached AR mansion.

madhu: really this house was so beautiful.

khushi:ya,madhu.after luking this house.my heart is saying i will marriage  a person who had this type of house.
madhu:oh,shut up my sis.

Anjali:can i know who are u?

madhu: we r sisters of arjun kirloskar.we came here to discus a important matter about our brother.
Anjali:(with smile)ho come and sit here plz...
madhu and khushi sat on a couch.

Anjali:both of u like to have any coffee or tea?///

khushi:ya,drink.

madhu pinched khushi hand.
khushi:ouch!!!!why u pinched me??

madhu luked seriously and signed to keep quiet.

madhu:no,thanks.

anjali:no,no,u hav to take atleast drink.
anjali called servant to bring drink for them.

anjali got a phone call...
anjali:excuse me...

servant brought drinks or them.by mistakely,servand slpped drink on madhu...

servant:sorry mam...i am rely sorry...

madhu:it's okay...

servant:mam come with me i will show u wash room.

madhu:ya,thanks.

anjali:wat happened?

madhu:nothing just drink slipped on my dress.
anjali:oh sorry...
madhu:it's okay...
anjali shown directions of washroom.
madhu:thanks
servant:mam i will show u come.
madhu:no need i will go.thanks.
servant:it's my pleasure mam.
madhu gone upstairs and she is going towards washroom.suddenly she heard a beautiful music...from piano.that music really attracted her towards it.she changed her direction towards music.

in downstairs:

anjali:ya,aap donon kya baat karna chahthe hai o mujhe pata hai?

khushi:😲😲😲 realy aapko patha hai????????

anjali:ha,aap purvi aur aapki bhai ke baare mein baat karna chahtha hai na.

khushi:ha.
anjali:hume pasand hai.
khushi:oh,that's really gud.aapki parents ko pasand hai????
anjali(with sad face):mera parents nahi hai is duniya me...
khushi:i am so sorry...
anjali:wat about ur parents?r they happy with this??????
khushi:ha,agar meri hothi tho woh jaroor khush hogi?????
anjali:oh sorry...
khushi:it's okay...par meri baba hai usko abhi tak nahi bataaya.par oh zaroor manega...
anjali:oh,that's really gud.

in upstairs:

madhu is near to tha music.she suddenly saw a person playing piano.she is unable to see his face.she is trying to see his face.she is enjoying that music very much.she is involved in that music...her heart is saying that music is belongs to her..

in downstairs:

khushi is worried about.madhu gone for washroom before half-an-hour.she is luking for her return.she decided to search her.she and anjali came upstairs to search her.suddenly anjali got a phone again.so she left with an excuse.

khushi trying to madhu phone...
madhu is involved in music.suddenly her phone rang with a big sounds.
madhu got tense and she tried to cut the call.and she succeeded in it.but it disturbed that person who is playing piano and he turned towards the phone ring.suddenly he was mesmerized with her beautiful eyes.
madhu also luked at him and she attracted to that person.he really luking handsome and his eyes huh really they r just marvellous...
they r luking at each other.it really a big silence between them.

here khushi is tensed and she is searching for her in that big house lonely.suddenly she heard a voice from her back(who r u?)

khushi turned that side.
arnav is luking at her mesmerizingly.he fallen in luv first time.ab tak woh sirf doond raha tha usk girlfriend keliye.aaj khushi ko dekhne ke baad arnavko laga ki uski girlfriend milgayi.
khushi also luking at arnav and she i thinking like this in her mind(huh really he is handsome...mujhe lagtha hai ki he is made for me)
both r thinking like this and they r staring at each other..

anjali luked at them and she thought to introduce them to each other.
anjali:chote this is khushi.sister of arjun kirloskar.

arnav(oh then she is sister of kirlokar.then she can pair with me.wow yaar arnav control...control...)

anjali:khushi this is arnav.he is my brother.

khushi(ho then this handsome is arnav and my brother's saala...ok)

suddenly a loud voice came(GET OUT)

arnav:di it is RISH.wat happened to him?and why he was taunting and whom?

anjali:oh,no.i think it's madhu.
khushi ran for madhu.
anjali,arnav also ran towards the voice...

rishab (holding madhu's arms tighlty):who r u?and what r u doing here?how dare to come to my private place?

madhu:leave me it's hurting.
her eyes r fillen with tears.and also her eyes illen with fear...

rishab luked at her eyes and he left her.

khushi:madhu r u alright?

madhu hugged khushi and crying...

khushi:wat happened?why r u crying????/is he did anything with u?
arnav:rishab???????wat happened????????and why r u showing ur angry on her?do u know who is she?
rishab:arnav she ent here without my permission.
arnav:oh chill yaar...she don't know about this place...and important of this place.
khushi:really u not a human.how can u behave like this with a girl????
khushi throwing her angry on rishab with words.but rishab left that place without caring.

precap:

rishab in kirloskar house  and he is trying to say sorry to madhu for his bad behaviour with her.and while madhu was slipped rishab holded her in his arms.
arnav khushi talking with each other and planning for first date.

arjun taken purvi to a restaurant.for celebrating the happiness that their was fixed atlast.

HOPE U LIKE IT...

plz d comments...and if u like it plz hit the "like" button.
Title of the story is imteresting plss cont soon an dont frgt to pm me
Wow I just loved your post.the best part is that I am big fan of Arjun and purvi , madhubala and Rk .i just love them and they r all together here pls do continue and don't forget to PM me pls  pls  pls

Do continue πŸ˜›

This is already pink 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
CHAPTER 4:

anjali: sorry madhu behalf of rishu.i am really sorry.
madhu:no plz don't say sorry.it is my mistake.not his.i must say sorry.and again i wont repeat this.

anav:sorry,madhu.infact rishab is really gud.but this place is precious to him.this is his father's room.he don't like anybody to come in this room.so don't take it seriously.

madhu(just smiled lightly but she was upset with his behaviour with her.)

khushi:chal madhu.now we have to move.

arnav face became like this by hearing  khushi's exit from there.

anjali:ok,then.we will meet ur father soon.to fix their marriage.
khushi:thank u so much.
they r about to leave.suddenly arnav called khushi...

arnav:ok,then.bye.

khushi:bye.

arnav wants to meet her again.

khushi madhu reached their home.
khushi was upset that she wants to talk with arnav.but she don't know how?
madhu:khushi why r u luking upset?
khushi:nothing.i am ok.
madhu:oh my dear sister don't u know even how to lie?so tell me what happened?
khushi:nothing yaar?maine kahaana kuch nahi hai?agar hota tho main kahungi na?(she left that place with showing fake angry.)

madhu πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²:what happened to khushi?why she is behaving strangely?
again madhu started about rk.

in AR mansion:

rk thinking about madhu and he is shame on his behaviour.he knows that he rudely behaved with that girl.he wants to say sory.but he even don't know her name also.
arnav:rk...wat yaar?what happened?
rk:nothing yaar...pata nai aaj mujhe kya hua?maine us ladki ko itni buri tarike se treat kiya oh mujhe acha nai laga.par kya karoon?us samay mujhe itna gussa aayaki mein control nahi karpaaya.

arnav:leave yaar...next time don't repeat it.ok.
rk:no,yaar.i want to say sorry.but i don't know her address also.

arnav mind striked suddenly...already he wants to meet khushi.so he thought that they both will go to meet them.

arnav:arey yaar...i know her adress.i will drop u.
rk:sach...toh mein tayaar hoke aati huun.hum donon chalenge..teeke.
arnav:teeke...mein bi tayar hoke aaungi...
they both gone to get ready...

they left house by taking anjali permission.

in kirloskar house:

madhu is sleeping.suddenly she saw a person facing his back to her.she wants to his face.but she is unable to see him.daily it is the dream of madhu...but today she is near to him an she is about to see his face.
suddenly she heard a voice calling her name...it is khushi.

khushi:madhu uto...tum itni dar gayi thi ki tumne kuch zyaada hi so gaya... 

madhu(with angry):wat khushi?meine uski face dekhne jaa rahi thi par tumne disturb kardiya...aaj bhi mein miss ho gaya?????

khushi:kis ko dekhna chahthi thi aur meine kab tujhe disturb kiya dekhne se...

madhu:khushi tujhe pata hai na mein roj meri sapno mein kisi ek anjaan admiko dektha huun par sirf uski back ko.aaj mein uski chehra dekhne jaa raha tha par tumne mujhe utha liya??????aaj meine kya socha ki mein usko dekhlungi par nai???????????mera bad luck...aur e sab tumhaari vajahse hai...

khushi:meri vajahse...madhu meine kya kiya..meine socha tum aaj kuch zyaada so gaya tho meine uthaneki koshish ki.anyways it is my mistake...mujhe tujhe uthana nahi chahiye tha...

khushi got angry on madhu...

madhu:sorry my little didu...plz mujhe maaf kardo na...plz...maaf kardo na...(kaan pakadkar maafi maang rahi hai)

khushi:hmmm...it's ok...

madhu:aise nahi hasthe kehdo...

khushi(with a little smile):it's ok.

madhu:aisa b nahi kuch zyaada...

khushiπŸ˜†:ok baba...meine tume maaf kardiya...

madhu:didu aaj tumne kuch bul gaya...

khushi:kya?????????

madhu:hai devimayya kehna...

khushi:hmmm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arjun e sab dekhkar kush o gaya ki unki donon behanon ki pyaar itna strong hai ki koi un dononko door nahi kar saktha...

arjun: gud evening my dear little sisters...

khushi&madhu:gud evening baiya...

arjun dekho tum donon keliye kya laya hu...

khushi:jelebiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madhu:chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!

arjun:ha e tum dononko pasand hai na...isliye...

khushi madhu:thank u bhaiya...

khushi:baiya aaj kuch khaas hai kya...

arjun:kuch nai kyun???????

khushi:mujhe lagtha hai there is something special...

arjun:nothing...

madhu:lagtha hamaari bhabi ji ke saath kahi chali hogi...

arjun:bhabiji kaun bhabiji aur kiski bhabiji...

madhu:baiya ab bas kar dijiye aapki ye naatak.hume patha hai...aur aapko ek surprise bi dene waale hai hum...

arjun:surprise!!!!!!!!!

khushi:ha...
arjun:what???

khushi:surprise.surprise hi rehna hai...agar bata diya tho o surprise kaise hogi...

arjun confused totally by luking at his sisters...but he know that they r doing something...

arnav and rishab r in way to kirloskar house...
rk is rehearsing how to say sorry?
and arnav is thinking that how to talk with khushi???

they almost reached.both don't know wat to do?but they decided to do it...

in kirloskar house:

suddenly arjun phone rings...it is purvi who is calling arjun...

arjun left that place with confusion state...

madhu:lagtha hai bhaabi ne kiya hai...

khushi:ha isliye toh baai ne chala gaya...

purvi:arjun do u know?aaj madhu khushi mera aaya hai aur undonon ne humaare baare bataya tha...meri donon baai waha aa rahe hai...pata nai kya hoga...plz handle with care...and un dononse rudely mat baat karna...tujhe pata haine mereliye meri donon bai kitna important hai...

arjun:wat????????khushi madhu waha aaya aur itna sab kuch hua aur mujhe ab pata chala...par un dononko tumhara address kaha se mila...

purvi:o mujhe bi nahi pata.par mujhe dar lag raha hai...

arjun:ok ok tum mat daro mein handle karungi...

arnav rk entered in to house...
house was simply beautiful...

rk:really choice is very gud...

arnav:ha,humara purvi ka selection hai na...
rk:wat purvi ki selection??!!!!!!

arnav:sorry,rk.meine bhul gaya tujhe ye batana ki morning khushi aur madhu aaya tha na...o donon arjun kirloskarki sisters hai...

rk:khushi,madhu...kaun hai un donon...aur kab aaya...

arnav:khushi tujhe danta hai na wahi khushi hai...aur...madhu

rk:wait madhu means meine daata use haina...

arnav:ha...

rk(in mind):madhu nice name...

ram(servant):whom do u want?

arnav:khushi??????

ram:ha hai...aap khushi malkin keliye aaya ho tho yaha baitiye mein bulalungi...

rk:madhu bi!!!!!!

ram:ha mein unko bi bulalungi...

rk:thanks...

ram:malkin aap donon ko milne keliye koi aaya hai...

khushi:kaun...

ram:pata nai...
khushi:teeke...hum aa rahi hai...
madhu:tum jao mein facewash karke aati huun...

khushi:teeke par jaldi aana...

madhu:ok...

khushi went downstairs.and she was shocked totally luking at arnav...

arnav:hi khushi...

khushi:hi..aap!!!!!!!aap yaha kya kar rahe hai????????

arnav:actually rishu ne aapki behenko sorry kehne keliye aaya tha...

khushi:ho ok she is coming...

arnav wants to talk privately with khushi...

khushi:wat's up?do u want any tea or coffee?

arnav:no,thanks...hey why don't u show us ur house...

rk luked at arnav seriously.he is murmering slowly that they came here to say sorry not for luking house...

khushi:why not?come i will show u?

rk:aap donon jaaiye mein yaha rahungi... i am comfortable here...

arnav(in mind):ye toh mein bi chahtha huun.

arnav:ok then.we will come in few minutes.

khushi taken arnav to show her house...

rk is getting bore...and he is luking at house...
he suddenly luked at a room.in that room there is a piano.
he luvs to play piano...
so he can't control himself and he started playing piano...

madhu is getting downstairs.suddenly she heard same music that she heard in AR mansion.she ranned towards music.that she saw someone playing this music.and she slowly came infront of him...she was shocked...but she liked that music...so she don't want to disturb him...she is listening music keenly...
rk opened his eyes and he saw madhu infront of him.he stopped playing...

madhu luked at rk.she tensed that now what will do rk with her?

rk:i am so sorry...i luv to play piano.so i just played it.

madhuπŸ˜•πŸ˜• luking at his another face.(i mean it is totally different to morning rk.)
rk:and i am sorry for morning behaviour.actually i shouldnot behave like that with u.i am...really sorry.

madhu was surprised and now she has no doubt that he is some other person.morning was really differen to this person.

madhu staring at him stunningly.rkk also stared at her and unknowingly he is stepping forward towards madhu.madhu was stepping backward.
by mistake she slipped but rk holded her in his arms...

arnav is trying to talk with khushi..

khushi: this is my brother room.

arnav:oh then this is my sister room.

khushi smiled...

arnav(in mind):wow her smile is really so cute.for her one smile i can bear any pain...

khushi(in mind): why i am getting nervous?wha happened to me?why i am feeling uncomfortable?

they r thinking like that.between them there is only silence.arnav wants to break that silence.and he want to do dare.

arnav:will u come with me for a date?

khushi πŸ˜²

arnav:don't mine?i mean i would like to do friendship with u.

khushi: (with relax) ofcourse...

arjun(in phone): ok then i will call u later bye.

purvi:ok bye.

arjun observed arnav with khushi.arnav holded khushi hand.

arjun (with anger):who r u?and how dare u to touch my sister infront of me?

he is about to slap.suddenly his hand was stopped by someone.he is rk.

rk:plz control urself.we r purvi brother's.

arjun:oh i am so sorry..i don't jnow both of u.so i behaved rudely.i am sorry mr..

rk:arnav sing raizada.

arjun:ho mr.arnav.and wat about u?

arnav:rishab kundra?

arjun:ho hi mr.rishab kundra.wat a surprise?

arnav is about to say about their reason to come there.but madhu stopped him.
madhu:baiya o isliye aaya hai ki aapki shaadi bhabi ke saath fix hui hai...

rk and arnav confused little bit that why they lied with his brother.

arjun:ok i have a work.i will come in few minutes.
arjun left that place with shy...

rk:why u lied with ur brother?

madhu: agar unko pata chala tho aaj subah kya hua o kabhi purvi bhabi se shaadi nahi karenge.

arnav: par kyun?

khushi: kyunki usko hum donon mein kisiko dukhi nahi dekha jaata isliye agar usko pata chala tha ki rk ne madhu ko daata o kabhi nahi maanegi.

arjun called purvi and informed this gud news and he proposed her for date.purvi accepted.

purvi met arjun in a restaurant and they r enjoying their date...

precap:

"JAADU HAI NASHAA HAI MADHUHOSHIYAN"

arjun purvi r dancing for this song.

khushi and arnav gone outside to enjoy their date.

arnav requested rk to take care of madhu.so madhu and rk are alone
in house.

HOPE U LIKE IT.NEXT PART WILL UPDATE SOON.

if u like it plz hit"like button"
plz do comments.

Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago
hey dear dont frgt to pm me whn yu will complete yur updt 
Dear Sai thanks for pm and keep writing.I am die hard fan of AshVik and Rishbala.I have request pls I want  AshVik  some romantic sequence or some intimate Scene pls ...precap  wow arjun and purvi romantic dance can't wait pls update soon and Sai u r doing great keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ