Page 1 of 88

Page 1
Page   of 88
Page 2 Page 88

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

(^^banner made by me...dedicated to SaRun coz i absolutely heart them)

wohoooDancingHere we have reached #3
                                                                                 Great ! isn't it ?
                       Thanks a loads and loads to you all for leaving you comments and suggestions 
                                                                   in the previous shops :D
                                   Its all because of your encouragement that i have improved a lot 
                                   With all of your help i've successfully reached my third shop Dancing
                                   still i'm not kinda too good or something but still i try to get betterBig smile
                                  . : I n t r o d u c t i o n : .
                                     So yeah ! let me introduce myself to all those who don't know me !
                          I'm Greeshma...i know thats a long name n difficult to type so you can call me
                                                Greeshu.Greesh,Gree,Gee,Gia or anything short lol
                                                               I'm 15 year old student of 10th :)

I'm making sigs from around a year now !
                                i started off by making crap stuffs but gradually i've improved
                                                                             a lot :D
                                  all thanks to the awsome blossom bunch of friends i've got <3
                                        They have encouraged me more than enough !
                                 I'm thankful to all of you guys...you all know who you are
                                                           so i'm not listing out names :)
                                                             I LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3
                             . : M y  F a v o u r i t e s : .
                                                      My list of favs is a bit too long :P
                       I love Raghav.Sia/Himansh.Abigail,Arnav.Khushi/Barun.Sanaya,Virat.Manvi/
     Kushal.Nia,Karan.Krystle,Karan Wahi,Shilpa Anand,Karan.Jenny,Samrat.Gunjan/Sanaya.Mohit,
                Mayank.Nupur,Maan.Geet/Drashti.Gurmeet,Arjun.Purvi/Asha.Rithvik,Arjun.Arohi/
                    Karan.Kritika,Rey.Kriya/Shakti.Amar,Swayam.Sharon/Sneha.Shantanu/
                                        RK.Madhubala,Vivian.Drashti/Asad.Zoya,KSG.Surbhi
                And from bollywood i love Anushka Sharma,Katrina Kaif,Deepika Padukone,
                                 Kareena Kapoor,Shahid Kapoor,Ranbir Kapoor,Salman Khan.
                               . : C a n  M a k e : .
                                                                                   -Siggies
                                                                                     -Icons
                                                                                   -Avatars
                                                                                   -Banners
                                                                                     -Avis

. : R u l e s : .
-Do not claim my work as yours.
-Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
-Do not post my creations on other sites without my approval

. : R u l e s F o r R e q u e s t i n g : .

- Provide HQ pictures Only
                                                        -Non Animated Signatures Only
                             -you can as many pics as you want in the sig..but don't send too many
                                                as more pics may make the sig look messy !
                       -Please Provide Text and your name If you want it . No more then 2 lines for text
                         -Use the creations for atleast 2-3 days coz i put a lot of efforts to make them
           -Post Requests in Gallery itself .Don't PM me unless its an emergency or a Birthday Siggie
                                      -Only Request when shop is OPEN (O) not CLOSED (C)

. : C o p y r i g h t : .
                                                           GREESHU CREATIONZ/IF(on siggies)
                                                               GC/IF(on icons and avatars)
                                                                      Greeshu (on avis)

. : S h o p  S t a t u s : .
                                                                            (O)-Open
                                                                           (C)-Closed
                                     This is important ! make a request only when i'm open !

(Please have patience till the page loads as its really heavy )

-Thankyou *loads of loveHug*
                                                                          GreeshuEmbarrassed

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 03 June 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07Hiza_KaJenArshi-Swetha--Deepali-PhoenixRainbow....vula_kv.....DivaDeluxe.bezubaan.LuvRanJi-Aishu-MisZoobieDoobiegal.angel-Drama_Queen-Mysterygirl_me.MeriAashiqui.ParulRatiShiviKunwarKiDeewani.Sam..Mandy.-Stutz-sonyfan28Khushi.Siddhi_itsAishshibzbairiyaa.isskq-Mema-..Amira..epiphany.iloveyouafridi-dark.horse-somergasm.SanayaFlawlessChocoChudail..KR..BerryBlush07_Maggie_-PixieDust-Dae_drmerBorn2Danceaishu3003-chamkilli-CrazyGirl.21Trouble.-Priya01.Dulcet-Ocean.eyes-SleepingBeauty.AS..Sunshine Girl-Ms.Wildcherry-Nikki_TitliHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Greeshu's Creationz#3[C] Pg#81" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
                               . : P M  L i s t : .
          Well, I usually send PM to everyone in my buddy list whenever i update ,
                                So whoever wants the PM may add me to their list  
                                       or simply hit LIKE button below

. : I n d e x : . 
                            -Update#1 : ArHi/SaRun/Barun S./Sanaya I./Monaya/MARS/DVD : Pg#1
                            -Update#2 : Rishbala/Mayur/AsYa/Sanaya I./SaVi/Karan Wahi : Pg#14
                                 -Update#3 : ArHi/Drashti/KryAn/Khuda Jaane/Deepika : Pg#31
                        -Update#4 : ArHi/SI/SaRun/Rishabala/Arjuhi/Monaya/Krystle/Reqs : Pg#49

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 29 January 2013 at 10:04am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBHiza_KaJenArshiMKMJohalSam07-Deepali--Swetha-MugwumpPatronusMyra.bezubaan.....vula_kv....angelic_leena_3-Aishu-LuvRanJitara_211PhoenixRainbow.Comics_Music.Mysterygirl_me.MeriAashiqui.Snehal21MisZoobieDoobie.Sam.gal.angel.Mandy.-Stutz-SanayaFlawless-dark.horse-ChocoChudail..KR..ArshisarunrocksBerryBlush07Hinu786Born2Dance-PixieDust-_Maggie_Dae_drmeritsAishSiddhi_iloveyouafridishibzWhite_lilybairiyaa.isskq-Mema-.khoobsurat...Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNSleepingBeauty.Sunshine Girlaishu3003.Mohabbatein.-chamkilli--Priya01CrazyGirl.21Trouble.Hdhd-.SapnokiRani-.Nikki_Titli

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
res 2

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali-angelic_leena_3LuvRanJiPhoenixRainbowMysterygirl_me-Stutz-sonyfan28Siddhi_itsAishiloveyouafridiDae_drmerSneha113..KR..Born2Dance-Priya01Trouble.SleepingBeauty.Nikki_TitliHdhd

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hello peeps Hug so we have reached #3 Party This wouldn't have been possible without you Hug Thanks to all those who take out their precious time to visit and                 even comment in my shop Embarrassed Basically i made this post to say I wanna 
                                     THANK YOU people and I LOVE YOU  Heart

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 29 December 2012 at 4:52am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali-PhoenixRainbowangelic_leena_3....vula_kv....bezubaan.-Aishu-gal.angelParulRatiShivi.MeriAashiqui.Mysterygirl_me-Stutz-..Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNitsAishiloveyouafridiSneha113Dae_drmerBorn2Dance-dark.horse-Siddhi_-Priya01CrazyGirl.21Trouble.AS..Sunshine GirlSleepingBeauty.-.SapnokiRani-.Nikki_TitliHdhd

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
                                            . : : U pda t e: : .

So here comes the time for the very first update of this shop ! so as i said this one's completely dedicated to SaRun,ArHi,Sanaya,Barun and few others.There's loads of stuffs this time so please have patience till the page loads.Hope you guys like this one as well :)
Arnav-Khushi Blushing (4)

Barun-Sanaya (3)

Barun Sobti (1)

Scroll down for more

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 29 December 2012 at 5:55am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07_JellyBean_-Swetha--Deepali-PhoenixRainbowangelic_leena_3LuvRanJi....vula_kv....-Aishu-gal.angel--Akshu--ParulRatiShiviMadhura...MeriAashiqui.Mysterygirl_me.Mandy.Sano88-Stutz-epiphany.shafy_MN..Amira..-Mema-bairiyaa.isskqiloveyouafridi-dark.horse-somergasm.Hinu786BerryBlush07Dae_drmer-PixieDust-Sneha113Born2DanceSiddhi_itsAish-Ms.Wildcherry-.Mohabbatein.-chamkilli--Priya01Trouble.CrazyGirl.21PhoenixRisingAS..-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine GirlSleepingBeauty.Roshini1494.DulcetTemptations.-.SapnokiRani-.Nikki_TitliHdhd

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
                                        . : : U a t : : .
Sanaya irani (7)

scroll down for more

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 29 December 2012 at 5:55am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07_JellyBean_-Swetha--Deepali-PhoenixRainbowbezubaan.LuvRanJi-Nimmi-gal.angel--Akshu--.Comics_Music.ParulRatiShiviMadhura...MeriAashiqui.Mysterygirl_me.Mandy.Sano88-Stutz-epiphany.shafy_MN-Mema-bairiyaa.isskqiloveyouafridiSanayaFlawless-dark.horse-BerryBlush07Hinu786Born2DanceSneha113Khushi.Siddhi_itsAish-Ms.Wildcherry-.Mohabbatein.-chamkilli--Priya01CrazyGirl.21Trouble.PhoenixRisingRoses-khushiAS..Sunshine Girl-Ocean.eyes-SleepingBeauty.Roshini1494-.SapnokiRani-.Nikki_TitliHdhd

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
                                     . : : U a t : : .
Mohit-Sanaya (1)

Mohit-Sanaya-Rati-Arjun (2)

Drashti-Vivian

Do not use ( For Ashii.Princess coz i was her secret santa )

uff ! finally i'm done...Hope you guys will like the HUGE update ! Please Like Comment,suggest Big smile
Greeshu Heart

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 29 December 2012 at 5:54am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07_JellyBean_-sofia1249--Deepali--Swetha-Ananya.SwaRonbezubaan.LuvRanJiangelic_leena_3....vula_kv....-Nimmi---Akshu--ParulRatiShivi.Comics_Music..MeriAashiqui.Mysterygirl_megal.angel.Mandy.minuu-Stutz--Mema-..Amira..epiphany.shafy_MNitsAishiloveyouafridibairiyaa.isskqSanayaFlawless-dark.horse-Born2DanceChocoChudailBerryBlush07Hinu786MohabbateinnSiddhi_Khushi.Sneha113exhalelove.-Ms.Wildcherry-.Mohabbatein.-Priya01PhoenixRisingCrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes-AS..Sunshine Girl-AriaNe-SleepingBeauty.Roshini1494.DulcetTemptations.-.SapnokiRani-.Nikki_TitliHdhd

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Res :D

*EDITED*

*DHINKA CHIKA* *DHINKA CHIKA* Dancing I FINALLY GOT A SPOT ON THE FIRST PAGE! My stalking skills worked for the very first time ROFL
AND OMG I AM FIRST TOO! Yayy :D

Greeshuuu Eeekkss Stern Smile third thread BACHE ka :D OMG! I am sooo happy for you Big smile You so deserved it! I just came across your shop like in the previous thread and believe me when i say i Love them since then! Your work is gorgeous! When it comes to blending and stuffs they are OUT OF THIS WORLD <33

Coming to the update! OMG! Sooo much of ArHi and Sanaya Shocked YOU MADE ME MISS THEM EVEN MORE :(

MY FAVS OUT OF ALL >>

OMG! Stern Smile it was all sooo pretty pretty and beautiful <3 loved them COMPLETELY :D And Oh yeah, that MB one was pretty too <33

Girl you have really grown as a creative person within the few days i have been here. I wonder how it was a year back! You are really really amazing bacha!

Hope you have many many many more shops and you keep giving us updates! And i keep stalking to save places immediately after each update ROFL

Love you
xx

Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 29 December 2012 at 11:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sofia1249--Swetha--Deepali-snot--Greeshu--Trouble.-Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top