..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The current track of TBP addresses an important issue.The generation gap,the lack of communication prevalent in today's world between teenagers & their parents.

Teenagers have a different mindset,parents belonging to an older generation have a different mindset.If they communicated more,perhaps then things could be handled in a more calmer way.Instead of hitting their kids with jhadoos,cutting internet connections,taking phones & whatnot,had the parents come home,sat down with their children and talked about what Banga had told them,would things not have been better.The kids could have told about Banga restricting cultural activities,his tyrranical treatment of students as shown in the beginning and such.The parents could have heard them out and then proceeded to explain to them the importance of this phase of their student life and so on,rather than treating them like plain miscreants.Treatment of this sort,where teens aren't even given a chance to speak makes them feel misunderstood & rebellious.I found the way Panchi's parents dealt with RV to be the most sensible of the lot.

This is actually a great track.Hopefully CVs will treat it well with equal focus on everyone.
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
Really want this track to be well narrated and also want to know how all junglees handle it
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: keshiya

Awesome post

Really want this track to be well narrated and also want to know how all junglees handle it

Agreed.Lets see what happens.
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post! Generation gap is very common in this world. Glad to see tbp addressing this issue. Want to see how they'll take care of the situation.
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u Shaz!

i eally liked the way Panchi's parents explaied RV

me too TBP is a show which shows stuff which actually happend in reality!

parents cum to skul without u knowing shmat ajati hai one complain n eveything is over at home!

this track is really nice!
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post Shaz. You should have kept it one DOTW 🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Loved your post Shaz. You should have kept it one DOTW 🤣

Hmm...you're right 😆 Koi baat nahin...yahin discuss kar lo.
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..There is a generation gap..i loved how panchi parents told to rv very sweetly n calmy instead of scolding like other buddies parents.. Edited by -Haari- - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Haari-

Awesome post..There is a generation gap..i loved how panchi parents told to rvvery sweetly n calmy instead of scolding like other buddies parents..

They didn't start demanding he stay away from his friends & stuff.Whatever they told him was sensible & completely tight.Panchi's parents are sensible.No wonder Panchi is this way.Result of good upbringing 👏
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U R completely rite! Totally agree with U!!! Edited by JaseTBP - 11 years ago