Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xxxswan

Groupbie

xxxswan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Karanvir bohra welcome u all with host of the show ram kapoor and other celebrity sanaya irani, sara khan, and other wait for this show and love the promo of this show Karanvir new show and this show is cookery show and host is ram kapoor and if saubhagyavati off air don't sad because he come with new showand we all love the concept and the show would air on 13 jan and this show is indian virsion of dine with the star in which all the celbrity go one celebrity house for dinner and judge the food so wonderfull

Edited by xxxswan - 27 December 2012 at 3:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chef karanvir welcome u all with ram kapoor" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxxswan

Groupbie

xxxswan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I think this show is on little bit reality show and happy for kvb new propject and no negative character because kvb in real life so interesting and fun loving and other celebrity also well known and they all my wonderfull and what ur opinion guys

xxxswan

Groupbie

xxxswan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
And i think when karanvir bohra turn to welcome all celebrity to his house so we all see his house and see how other celebrity judge his food

angelluck

angelluck

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
can you plz post the link of the promo

xxxswan

Groupbie

xxxswan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I see the promo on tv so u can search on youtube

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesxxxswanharshiti_ddmysticgoryfilms

jerrenkarthi

Groupbie

jerrenkarthi

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
guys that means they show all d celebrities like harshad, sriti, aditi, mohit, vivian, drasti, etc...

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes! I saw the promo yesterday. SB is ending or not; it's amazing that we get to see KVB on TV in something else so soon. LOL I can't wait to watch this!

And Ram as the host. Love it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxswan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.