Pakistani Serials

A question to all pakistani ppl in forum (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I'm from a strong punjabi Pakistani family  
I can tell u that a lot our stuff is same as north India 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question to all pakistani ppl in forum (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapoperafan

Originally posted by khushna

nice to know that some people really want to know the truth about pakistan..well yes our dramas really reflect our culture...may be not completely but yes most of it...and zindagi gulzar hai is a story of many girls here...strugling for their safe and secure future...common man is not happy my firend..:(..u know our holy book says that education is the key to success.y.es it may surprise you that  getting education is a religious obligation for both men and woman...it makes u closer to ALLAH...but unfortunately education is something not given importance to in our country...and  ALLAH has promised success to those nation who give importance to education...and we can see  promise being fullfilled...and a message from a paki and a muslim...neither my islam supports terrorrism nor do i  and my country...ppl say that we are terrorrist but they dont think that we are the one being killed by the terrorrists not anyone else...ISLAM is the message of peace . by killing any innocent human beings  that person no longer remains muslim..

Good and thanks for ur honest reply, i feel sorry tat the world looks at u as terror harbouring country its  a touchy topic lets leave it there, when i read those stories i sometimes feel so sorry tat once a part of india is now projected that way..hmm... so education is a problem there, i too agree tat a country progress only when people are educated but not only the content of  books but rit values, rit knowledge and rit spirit for better mankind...what abt women right? are they treated well? forget education, respect needs to come first,what abt trourism? are there some beautiful places like mountains, beaches in pakistan? I have read somewhere that when partition happened the leaders gave away the most fertile land to pakistan, do u agree?  what is the mass population fall under ? middle class? below poverty line? how is the employment?

.     Zardari he Sara country tabac kr dia hai terrorist alqaeda America run Kota hai Jo k Pak mei blasts Kate hai America in ki help kehta hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xpakigirlxLizakhanMoNayaAshiq4evr

tehreem.

tehreem.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Let me show you a little bit of my country Embarrassed

*most of the pics are of karachi since i live there.

seaview beach (karachi)

This is very common sight lol you will get to see this a lot :P

Hindu community celeberating diwali (Karachi)

i once went to a diwali celeberation and the people there were the most sweetest people i have ever met!

Offering friday prayers (karachi)

when it rains (karachi)

now some pretty sights from all the 4 districts etc
-Islamabad 

-Swat Valley

-Thar desert (sindh)

-Lahore (punjab)

anarkali market lahore

Picture Credit: Humans of karachi (FB Page), cultureofpakistan.tumblr.com and google 

Edited by tehreem. - 28 December 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafan-HeerRanjha--Siaa-scorpian87simplytoxicmaheen55--Iqra--rahmona_paksweMoNayaAshiq4evrUsman.

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
thats really encouraging to know dat people like u try to know about thing themselves:)

pakistan is full of diverse cultrues :) coz many creeds different casts n all exsits having lots of differences between each other but still when it comes to our country or religion we are united we are one under single green white flag which describes our honesty faith dignity n unity :)

Punjabi sindhi balochi sariaki pathan n many many more all have different prespectives towards each n every isue..:)

da main porblem of pakkistan is da ledership hope in next elections peple elect their leaders sensibly so we can see our pak moving towards development n indeed a well deserving place for all the people who love pakistan n are keen to live there discover it n are forced to think negative all da time abut country :/

Pakistani GOOD  drama s decipt their culture most of the times :)

good bad things happen everywhere but still they hope believe have faith in Allah n themselves,dignity to fight back,to earn the losing respect,hardwork,unity,discpline...just waiting for the right direction right help :) a mere start to believe on themselves :) Youth n older people keen to take steps towards improvement hopefully the day is not soo longer when we wil see the shining image of pakistan in world once again IA :)

You can get to know how pakistani youth is shining by recent world records even :) weather its academic or sports dy are much talented !!

Nature is just amazing to veiw in nothern areas of pakistan..

not only islambad lahore karachi are the only pakistan there are many many small cities n towns who holds great diversity in culture historical places n interesting facts making pakistan one of the most blessed place in world  :)

blessed n lucky to be pakistani n muslilm indeed !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreem.soapoperafan-Siaa-Uzma005--Iqra--Usman.

xpakigirlx

xpakigirlx

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Edited by xpakigirlx - 29 December 2012 at 1:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafanscorpian87--Iqra--

soapoperafan

soapoperafan

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@tehreem @xpakigirlx @MSluvsSI

thanks you lovely ppl to post pics and opinions.

the pics are beautiful!!!

good to know tat young ppl hav a good thoughts/views of future.

coming to clothes...i just love those suits which ppl wear..sply in humsafar...its beautiful...in india we hav different styles of suits (salwar kameez) but you guys have entirely differnt style into  and i dont know somehow i feel the women in ur country are much taller :)) as ppl wearting those suits look really good on tall and slim 

wat are vareity of design you guys hav like in india u hav bandini, chikan kaari, kashmiri suits, duppattta, sarees and in south u hav slik sarees from silks of diff places like mysore, kanchi etc

Edited by soapoperafan - 31 December 2012 at 4:04am

MoNayaAshiq4evr

_Maggie_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Maggie_

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Add me and i would let u know about pk from my point of view...:D

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Glad to know you don't believe what is shown on media
Every country has good and bad things about it but sadly all the negativity related to pak is spread and nobody really shows what actually real pak is
One of the best way to know pak is through dramas and 95% is actually the true culture and lifestyle of pakistan.

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top