Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreem. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me show you a little bit of my country ðŸ˜³

*most of the pics are of karachi since i live there.

seaview beach (karachi)

This is very common sight lol you will get to see this a lot :P

Hindu community celeberating diwali (Karachi)

i once went to a diwali celeberation and the people there were the most sweetest people i have ever met!

Offering friday prayers (karachi)

when it rains (karachi)

now some pretty sights from all the 4 districts etc
-Islamabad 

-Swat Valley

-Thar desert (sindh)

-Lahore (punjab)

anarkali market lahore

Picture Credit: Humans of karachi (FB Page), cultureofpakistan.tumblr.com and google 

Edited by tehreem. - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
thats really encouraging to know dat people like u try to know about thing themselves:)

pakistan is full of diverse cultrues :) coz many creeds different casts n all exsits having lots of differences between each other but still when it comes to our country or religion we are united we are one under single green white flag which describes our honesty faith dignity n unity :)

Punjabi sindhi balochi sariaki pathan n many many more all have different prespectives towards each n every isue..:)

da main porblem of pakkistan is da ledership hope in next elections peple elect their leaders sensibly so we can see our pak moving towards development n indeed a well deserving place for all the people who love pakistan n are keen to live there discover it n are forced to think negative all da time abut country :/

Pakistani GOOD  drama s decipt their culture most of the times :)

good bad things happen everywhere but still they hope believe have faith in Allah n themselves,dignity to fight back,to earn the losing respect,hardwork,unity,discpline...just waiting for the right direction right help :) a mere start to believe on themselves :) Youth n older people keen to take steps towards improvement hopefully the day is not soo longer when we wil see the shining image of pakistan in world once again IA :)

You can get to know how pakistani youth is shining by recent world records even :) weather its academic or sports dy are much talented !!

Nature is just amazing to veiw in nothern areas of pakistan..

not only islambad lahore karachi are the only pakistan there are many many small cities n towns who holds great diversity in culture historical places n interesting facts making pakistan one of the most blessed place in world  :)

blessed n lucky to be pakistani n muslilm indeed !!
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Edited by xpakigirlx - 11 years ago
soapoperafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@tehreem @xpakigirlx @MSluvsSI

thanks you lovely ppl to post pics and opinions.

the pics are beautiful!!!

good to know tat young ppl hav a good thoughts/views of future.

coming to clothes...i just love those suits which ppl wear..sply in humsafar...its beautiful...in india we hav different styles of suits (salwar kameez) but you guys have entirely differnt style into  and i dont know somehow i feel the women in ur country are much taller :)) as ppl wearting those suits look really good on tall and slim 

wat are vareity of design you guys hav like in india u hav bandini, chikan kaari, kashmiri suits, duppattta, sarees and in south u hav slik sarees from silks of diff places like mysore, kanchi etc

Edited by soapoperafan - 11 years ago
_Maggie_ thumbnail
Add me and i would let u know about pk from my point of view...:D
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad to know you don't believe what is shown on media
Every country has good and bad things about it but sadly all the negativity related to pak is spread and nobody really shows what actually real pak is
One of the best way to know pak is through dramas and 95% is actually the true culture and lifestyle of pakistan.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as our national libas is Shalwar kameez  so majority of girls  wear shalwar kameez if fashion change  e .g pajamas r in so girls wear pajamas with kurtA some wear pants with kurtas bt basically girls wear shalwar kameez as shown in Humsafar some girls also wear pnat shrts some girls who r religious they wear abaya when they r going outside eg market   etc as well not in dramas Edited by maheen55 - 11 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hey thankyou so much for sucha gr8 feedback !!

Nd yes our serials are very much close to reality!!
No fakeness nothing...its pure truth..this is how we lead our lives !!