Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

soapoperafan

soapoperafan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hello 

This is a question to all pakistani ppl on forum which i wanted to ask long back :)

I have watched humsafar and now watching zindagi gulzar hai and i also watched Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan. I just loved all of them and now fawad khan is in my list of fav actor..amazing acting...They hav that 80s and 90s doordarshan soaps touch.

I am an indian staying in southern part of india but hav travelled a lot of places.

I am very curious to know a lot of things abt pak.

I would never get a chance to see the people lifestyle places in pakistan hence these questions

how is the real life in pakistan? is it the same way as it is portrayed in tele serials?or is the way the world media projects about it?the news which comes to my country will only b when there is something serious happens in political front, military front or for tat matter terrorism. but wat is real pakistan is it just the 3 things i mentioned previously? i dont think so because i hav travelled a lot in northern part of india and pak once was part of india so the people cant be drastically different, ofc the religion is differnt but every religion teaches u good idealogies so wat is the actual life of a comman man is he happy? is he struggling with daily needs? how is the next generation coming up? how is the education system?

with respect to indian soaps, dont belive everything they show on television, ppls are not abos**tely good or bad, they all have grey shades and ur idealogies are situational :), ofc there a tons of festivals happening every day round the year in every region of the country, but at the eod every generation is bolder than previous one which comes with its on good and bad baggage

how abt you guys?
anyone care to answer?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab53Samra.Zehratehreem.-Siaa-TwilightHorizonSweet_DesiresWarda.rajeevkiijann--Yashi----Iqra--_Maggie_-Marie-rahmona_pakswePentaminous.Usman.Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question to all pakistani ppl in forum" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xpakigirlx

xpakigirlx

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
nice to know that some people really want to know the truth about pakistan..well yes our dramas really reflect our culture...may be not completely but yes most of it...and zindagi gulzar hai is a story of many girls here...strugling for their safe and secure future...common man is not happy my firend..:(..u know our holy book says that education is the key to success.y.es it may surprise you that  getting education is a religious obligation for both men and woman...it makes u closer to ALLAH...but unfortunately education is something not given importance to in our country...and  ALLAH has promised success to those nation who give importance to education...and we can see  promise being fullfilled...and a message from a paki and a muslim...neither my islam supports terrorrism nor do i  and my country...ppl say that we are terrorrist but they dont think that we are the one being killed by the terrorrists not anyone else...ISLAM is the message of peace . by killing any innocent human beings  that person no longer remains muslim..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_azaanrubab53soapoperafan-Siaa-rose-girlchaha_khanLizakhan--Iqra--koolgurlmaheen55rahmona_pakswe-Marie-Usman.

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
People of Pak r the most loving and hospitable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafanrajeevkiijanniloveyouafridi-Marie-

soapoperafan

soapoperafan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushna

nice to know that some people really want to know the truth about pakistan..well yes our dramas really reflect our culture...may be not completely but yes most of it...and zindagi gulzar hai is a story of many girls here...strugling for their safe and secure future...common man is not happy my firend..:(..u know our holy book says that education is the key to success.y.es it may surprise you that  getting education is a religious obligation for both men and woman...it makes u closer to ALLAH...but unfortunately education is something not given importance to in our country...and  ALLAH has promised success to those nation who give importance to education...and we can see  promise being fullfilled...and a message from a paki and a muslim...neither my islam supports terrorrism nor do i  and my country...ppl say that we are terrorrist but they dont think that we are the one being killed by the terrorrists not anyone else...ISLAM is the message of peace . by killing any innocent human beings  that person no longer remains muslim..

Good and thanks for ur honest reply, i feel sorry tat the world looks at u as terror harbouring country its  a touchy topic lets leave it there, when i read those stories i sometimes feel so sorry tat once a part of india is now projected that way..hmm... so education is a problem there, i too agree tat a country progress only when people are educated but not only the content of  books but rit values, rit knowledge and rit spirit for better mankind...what abt women right? are they treated well? forget education, respect needs to come first,what abt trourism? are there some beautiful places like mountains, beaches in pakistan? I have read somewhere that when partition happened the leaders gave away the most fertile land to pakistan, do u agree?  what is the mass population fall under ? middle class? below poverty line? how is the employment?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xpakigirlx-Siaa--Marie-

--Yashi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yashi--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hey I am also an indian  and I started watching Pak dramas. I really  loved watching them because watching them feels so real. sometimes I too think is the pakistan culture same as portrayed in dramas . I finished watching dhoop kinare, humsafar and Dastaan. Now started watching Zindagi Gulzar hain.

Fawad Khan and Sanam are on  my  list of my Favourite actors nowSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab53xpakigirlxsoapoperafan-Siaa-LuvArTi4everLizakhan-Marie-friends_rockSunshine Girl

xpakigirlx

xpakigirlx

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
terrorrism..??..i  dont know yaar ..to be honest even after living here i dont know who are behind all this..alqaeda the considered terrorrist.roup .i have been hearing different things about them..some good some bad..as far as i know they were betrayed by the us after 2nd world war..i would suggest you to read some good books on such delicate matters rather then listening the opinions of a teenager and considering them the facts..beauty in pakistan..you bet..kagan ..naran..gilgit and many more...u can google such places...but unfortunately only the drak side of our country is in the lime light ...women...well same as n india..ppl with different thinking and way of life i cant say something ...i would requst all non pakis out there not to judge my creed and country without your personal experience...good and bad is everywhere its just that only one side of ours is shown..read ..read and then make your judgments...
Proud pakistani and muslim...:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pk14soapoperafanscorpian87-Marie-

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I will say Yes Pakistani dramas are very much close to reality.there are girls like Kashaf who are struggling but also There are girls like Sara who are educated and confident.There are people who badly treat women but there are people who encourages them and give love & respect.Pakistan is a beautiful place to visit.northern areas are like heaven on earth.just google and you will find pictures.:)

Unfortunately thanks to our corrupt leaders economy situation is not that good & Poverty rate is high.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafan-Siaa-Lizakhan--Iqra---Marie-Rabz_14rahmona_pakswefriends_rockOnlyHopeSunshine Girl

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapoperafan

Originally posted by khushna

Good and thanks for ur honest reply, i feel sorry tat the world looks at u as terror harbouring country its  a touchy topic lets leave it there, when i read those stories i sometimes feel so sorry tat once a part of india is now projected that way..hmm... so education is a problem there, i too agree tat a country progress only when people are educated but not only the content of  books but rit values, rit knowledge and rit spirit for better mankind...what abt women right? are they treated well? forget education, respect needs to come first,what abt trourism? are there some beautiful places like mountains, beaches in pakistan? I have read somewhere that when partition happened the leaders gave away the most fertile land to pakistan, do u agree?  what is the mass population fall under ? middle class? below poverty line? how is the employment?

well i totally disagree that most fertile land was given to pakistan. the partition was done in such a way that there will always be conflict between paksitan and india.  many of the area which must be part  of pakistan are given to india for example the area of "Gurdaspur"  was given to india so that there will be road link for india to kashmir and india can claim his right on kashmir and this issue will remain a big problem between pakistan and india.  this is just one example. I guess this is not a forum to talk on things like that.  and yes Pakistan is facing same kind of problems like education, poverty and corruption, just like india is facing moreover Pakistan is also a big victim of terrorism and false conspiracies by his neighbouring countries.   

Good and bad is in every place.  there are very good examples of respect given to women and some bad examples as well.  Women are working in offices, as a fighter pilot, doctors, engineer, scientists , teacher and performing their daily house hold activities. their are some cases of women abuse in the country but bad things are highlighted more in the media. the youngest microsoft professional was also a girl from pakistan. they got respect as sister,mother, wife and daughter. but u know there are some bad examples as well. 

Edited by Uzma005 - 27 December 2012 at 5:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafan-Siaa-maheen55rahmona_pakswe-Marie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top