Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Count Down begins Now Guyz... for Housewife hai sab janti hai... gosh excited... but as well as sad, it'll start from 31st Dec.Day Dreaming.. am definitely not going to be able to watch it Ouch me 31st ko kabhi ghar par nahi hotiLOLWink so i guess here also i will be late... Embarrassed guys kaun kaun dekhega 31st ko mujhe jalane walen woh kaun hongeWinkLOL

hahah lets see are we going to see villains like shukla the superhero or superman ..LOL ki kuch aur different types ke villain dekhne milengeWink anyways excited to watch him in a new dabbang style... he already looks $@$#&*&@ ahemWinkLOL haaye yeh chhora toh pagal kar deta haiLOL mummy aapke damad ne firse dil chura liya.. 

RIP 2012.. AD is going to start the year with a new show.. guyzz wish him all the best.. and yes lets keep on rocking.. sorry if i was unable to be present due to some or the other reason... abb aissa kuch nahi hogaSmile love you guyzz mmmuaah

my new year resolution- Whatever happens i'll come here and do mastiBig smileParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04NamzzSilentsoulHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Count Down Begins" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
rosh...may be mai tumhe jelous na feel kara paun...O sad...may be i will be out to enjoy just like u...planning planning

And for all the dhamaal. Housewife forum h na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Selvi...

Good you opened this thread. I am also very excited for AD s new show.

Waiting for him since 25th nov. Big smile .

What about the Housewife forum????

roshaeldsouza91

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
mera plan toh book hai ...

1-4 mall mai shopping ,6-9 movie ..aur phir raat me dinner followed by drink ..jhoom jhoom ke banayenge New Year LOL ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
drink...omg

roshaeldsouza91

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

drink...omg
soch raha hu taste kar hi lu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sona & Rash yes Housewife hai sab janti hai ka forum has been created ..  but aur bhi bahut kuch add karna bhi baaki hai usmeSmile

and below link is for the same...

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/890/housewife-hai-sab-jaanti-hai/

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@Sona- am definitely sure am not going to see on 31st as me kabhi bhi 31st ko free nahi hoti me.. plus my besties birthday that and 1st ko another friend ka birthday... will be partying the whole night with friends and will welcome new year that wayStar 

@rash- but i just hope AD has a good part in it ... fingers crossed... have got lots of hope please please AD ka role bada hona chahiye..warna me pagla jaungi.. kisko ghurungiWinkLOLDay Dreaming he is so handsome,dashing..Wink

@chucky- LOL good lord you are damn busy... chal chucky me bhi kaafi busy rahungi 31st ko..PartyDancing can't believe this year is coming to an end..

and yes rash as this year is coming to an end we are even welcoming AD's new shows in our homes as well as our heart... how excitingPartyDay Dreaming

Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.