India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Chilly!!! I agree

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Chilly about today's episode. I am dumbstruck too to write something after watching today's show. It was a bit cheesy but still awesome.

1. I agree that the lipstick-sindoor scene was cheesy but it was Krips small village value and what her mom has taught her and apna Angu was just trying to prove her wrong.

2. His jealousy and that laugh while talking to Prithvi. Oh boy!!! this guy can act. Where was he hiding all these days?

3. One Angad is enough to make me go crazzzzzzzzyyy but on Monday we are going to witness two Angads. One himself and other his innerself. But for us TWO ANGAD'S ON SCREEN Thumbs Up. I might go DOUBLE CRAZY too. LOL LOL

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
haha duble crazy..lolz...LOL
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Let me share my story with u............I read chilly's update in the afternoon and was not able to function properly. KYPH comes at 5 pm for us at CA, generally I record it and watch it at night but today, josh aa gaya.Thought Angad can climb a tree, I can atleast go home early and watch it. So drove @ 80 m/hr and jumped 2 traffic lights and got home at 5 pm!! Howz that for dedication??

Ya, lipstick scene was a bit damatic but come on,lets not get into trenchant criticism. This is not a reality show so high volume drama to hoga, fantasy land mai! But the scene was done brilliantly by IQ!! And Neha did a wonderful job with her eyes,her turmoil was evident!!!

Mink,who plans to enjoy these explosive scenes before EKta puts spanner at works!!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

Hi guys,

Let me share my story with u............I read chilly's update in the afternoon and was not able to function properly. KYPH comes at 5 pm for us at CA, generally I record it and watch it at night but today, josh aa gaya.Thought Angad can climb a tree, I can atleast go home early and watch it. So drove @ 80 m/hr and jumped 2 traffic lights and got home at 5 pm!! Howz that for dedication??

Ya, lipstick scene was a bit damatic but come on,lets not get into trenchant criticism. This is not a reality show so high volume drama to hoga, fantasy land mai! But the scene was done brilliantly by IQ!! And Neha did a wonderful job with her eyes,her turmoil was evident!!!

Mink,who plans to enjoy these explosive scenes before EKta puts spanner at works!!

LOL Very true Minks! I have given up on serials following a sensible storyline and having a decent ending.....hence enjoy what is being shown currently and forget about what will happen in future!

Cheers,

Chilly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top