Crime patrol: Dastak

Wants Justice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

martintresa

martintresa

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Dear Sir,

I Ms. Tresa Martin, residing at Kandivali, Mumbai, aged 50 years.

In the year  2007, I was suffering from several abdominal pain and I was taking pain killers in the month of Nov 2007 when the pain become unbearable. I went for the test of sonography and citiscan and I was advised by my family physician suggested to show the gynecologist. So I went to JIVEN METERNITY EYE HOSPITAL at Malad (East), which belongs to Dr. Ramesh V. Relan and Dr. (Mrs.) Sarina Relan on seeing the sonography report  they told me that there are lumps around the uterus and the same has to be removed immediately by surgery and their suggestion I admitted in the hospital on 26th Nov 2007. Both the Dr's they performed the surgery in their hospital to removed the said lumps. The Biopsy test of the lumps was carried out and the Dr found out the normal.  So, I was discharged from the hospital and I cleared the bills of Rs. 60000/- and medicine of Rs.12000/-.

After operation now and then I started getting abdominal pains and I used to approach them and they were used to prescribe the medicine every now and then. But my pain has become more and more severe. On the advice of my good friends I went to the SAIBABA HOSPITAL at Kandivali (East) for a second opinion from Dr. Solanki. Dr. Solanki asked me to repeat the test of citiscan and sonography. After seeing the report Dr. Solanki's suggestion that you should get admitted in Saibaba Meternity Nursing Home, where belongs to Dr. Falguni Verma suggested that you should get operated immediately, so on 17th Sep 2008. I was operated again and found that foreign body namely a Surgical Mop of 25 x 40 cm below abdomen wall. Due to the said foreign body I was infected It was the negligence by Dr. Ramesh Relan and Dr. Sarina Relan while performing the first operation. Dr. Falguni called upon Dr. Ramesh to Saibaba Hospital to show their negligence  which I belonged and Dr. Ramesh came to the hospital and met me and told me that it was my mistake and I willing to borne all the medical expenses to remove the the said foreign body. For the second operation I have to pay of Rs. 1,42,301 /-for medical expenses. This incidence has put me in the grave hardship , mental and physical trauma and irreparable loss by the deficiency of services of the Dr. Ramesh Relan and Dr. Sarina Relan which had made me entitled for the damages, cost and compensation under the said statue. After discharging from the hospital I asked for the compensation as well as medical expenses.  He denied totally and not paid me anything. I approached Serval time  but the answer was NO. I was doing my small independent business.  I already spent the expenses of approximately 3 lakhs which I have borrowed from my friends because of deeply mental shock I was not able to perform my business properly. I was guided my family friend to filed case in the consumer court for the compensation. So I filed a case in the consumer court in January 2009. Now almost 3 & years had passed and I am getting only dates and dates. I already paid Rs. 40000/- the lawyer of the consumer court.  We have received an order from the consumer court NOT to have further hearing.

Sir, I am extremely confused and came under heavy mental depression as well as financially also very much down. The friends who paid money to me and asking back and equally from the court I am getting only dates. When this incident occurred press  and media approach to me and they have promised to me to help me with this problem. Even this news I have appeared in various English newspapers and various TV channels. But in fact nobody came forward to help me out. Though it was the question of my life and death. Dr. Ramesh and Dr. Sarina they have openly challenged me whatever you can do, you do it. But we are not going to pay a single in pay. Sir I request you to help me out of my this problem and teach the lessons to this kind of the Dr's., who are not dedicated that profession and they play with the life of the patient and they are not bothered by committing such a serious often, when there is a question of life and death of a patient.

I am regularly watching News Channels and it seems that through these Helplines so many people are benefited. After going through my complaint whatever document are required I am ready to give . But once again I request you to bring me out of my problem.

Your's Faithfully,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wants Justice" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Very sad madam...
I wish you get compensated. Try for further legal proceedings.

Wish you a healthy life mam...Smile

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I wish all the best...And pray that you get justice as soon as possible...

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I pray that you get justice soon as possible

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.