Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 26 Dec '12 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

So, Here are my Points-
when Panku gone there wid Mami, Doesnt dat Geeta is knwn to Pankhu? How she agreed to do dat ? Mami's plan going to Fail in two terms- a) Guptas Geeta ko pahchanlenge!
B) Harish sach bol dega! These things only can save d Rishta. I'm sure, when PaYa confesing d Love, then Only, at dat time, Geeta start her Nautanki! ,rest thing was Okay, it was a Filler Epic, critics viewsCool, and gud 2 c Avan2 n Panku n Adi Harish Bond! , again, Guptas ka Beizzati Nai hona chaiye, otherwise, ye show degrade jaisa lagega

Dev, I don't think Pankhu saw Geeta. Geeta hid, and obviously mami knows that the Guptas know Geeta. So I think Geeta is there to ruin things for Pankhu.

Harish sach bolega Shocked... then how will they drag things re???? Bolega lekin not at this time

Without the humiliation of everyone good.. koi show nahi chalti..

What I don't get, is how mami can even think of embarrassing her own family in front of outsiders... kuch toh sharam aani chahiye Ouch

Edited by slmu - 26 December 2012 at 11:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 26 Dec '12 (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Here I was wondering if the mods would shut us down for spamming but instead they are also participatingLOLLOL
we too are HumansLOL And COOL ModsCool, But Enough we had done now, we should come back to main points(use Emotions well)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticons

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Here I was wondering if the mods would shut us down for spamming but instead they are also participatingLOLLOL
we too are HumansLOL And COOL ModsCool, But Enough we had done now, we should come back to main points(use Emotions well)

Yes boss LOL

*Dev.*

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Monkey Emoticons

ROFL

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Monkey Emoticons

ROFL

mein yahan itna boxing marr rahi hoon...
why r yuh ROFLing?

slmu

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

slmu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

So, Here are my Points-
when Panku gone there wid Mami, Doesnt dat Geeta is knwn to Pankhu? How she agreed to do dat ? Mami's plan going to Fail in two terms- a) Guptas Geeta ko pahchanlenge!
B) Harish sach bol dega! These things only can save d Rishta. I'm sure, when PaYa confesing d Love, then Only, at dat time, Geeta start her Nautanki! ,rest thing was Okay, it was a Filler Epic, critics viewsCool, and gud 2 c Avan2 n Panku n Adi Harish Bond! , again, Guptas ka Beizzati Nai hona chaiye, otherwise, ye show degrade jaisa lagega

Dev, I don't think Pankhu saw Geeta. Geeta hid, and obviously mami knows that the Guptas know Geeta. So I think Geeta is there to ruin things for Pankhu.

Harish sach bolegaShocked... then how will they drag things re???? Bolega lekin not at this time

Without the humiliation of everyone good.. koi show nahi chalti..

What I don't get, is how mami can even think of embarrassing her own family in front of outsiders... kuch toh sharam aani chahiyeOuch

di, i knw dat Gita hide thi, but Gita toh Janti haina Panku ko! How she got ready to do is my Question!
Ya, dats sure, Harish wil say.
Yah, Is Sheila ki koi Respect hai ya nai? How can she disrespect her own Family !

slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.