Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 26 Dec '12 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
due 2 sum hangama in party dey r gonna be alag for sum tym I thnk

Pankhu's mom s a fortuneteller...wenever she gt anxious abt Panku sumthng bad happen 2 her...yesterday too Ambika was worried and predicted dat sumthng bad gonna happen for Pankhu Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 26 Dec '12 (Page 10)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

due 2 sum hangama in party dey r gonna be alag for sum tym I thnk

Pankhu's mom s a fortuneteller...wenever she gt anxious abt Panku sumthng bad happen 2 her...yesterday too Ambika was worried and predicted dat sumthng bad gonna happen for Pankhu Ouch
Clap Totally agreee I think she has a sixth sense. Everytimi somthing to fishy is about to happen she "feels it"

anusha.cochin

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I watched bits and pieces Shanti...but didnt feel I missed much...most of the parts were dragging...can we move on please!!! The way they have brought so many stories together with all the loops open ..I am sure dhamaka is waiting but will the CVs be able to close all the loops properly or will it go down the drain like all the times?

Preeti-Avanthu saree exchange
Geeta from Kullu
some unknown chandigarh connection to Guptas
Abortion papers to be exposed by Mami

Amongst all this is our teenage coupleD'oh..how will all this impact them and most of all I am interested is will the story move..or will it go Gol-GolErmm

Avanthu was looking gorgeous..Embarrassed...was that white saree very similar to the one Avanthu wore last time?

Edited by Zuzana - 27 December 2012 at 8:45am

slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.