Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Looks like Sheela mami is all set to ruin not only Ishka but Paya as well. She obviously knows that this woman Geeta knows the Guptas. If she has still brought her in, it does make sense that it is probably to delay Paya milan. The whole Pankhu, mami, Geeta cat and mouse went on for too long. Dead

Romeo, with hope in his heart is busy setting up the terrace like Kullu.. why the terrace Adi?? so that anyone out for a midnight walk can see you? LOL

The Guptas arrive to the delight of Nanu, Pankhu and displeasure of mami.

Pankhu helps Avantu get ready. Someone please explain the expression on her face when she was putting the necklace on - she looked constipated to me. Avantu wants something from her... hmmm.

Precap - Typical Rajshri song and dance. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CamryneshesherkobitaZuzanaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHDae_drmerf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 26 Dec '12" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
oho..so fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Looks like Sheela mami is all set to ruin not only Ishka but Paya as well. She obviously knows that this woman Geeta knows the Guptas. If she has still brought her in, it does make sense that it is probably to delay Paya milan. The whole Pankhu, mami, Geeta cat and mouse went on for too long. Dead

uff...ek toh i hate mami upar se dat too long screen foe her...
i was dead!!!God knows aur kitna wait karna padega to wait 4 PaYa...
i lovd only single thing mami saying to Geeta dat hotel ka name five star hai...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaslmu

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Looks like Sheela mami is all set to ruin not only Ishka but Paya as well. She obviously knows that this woman Geeta knows the Guptas. If she has still brought her in, it does make sense that it is probably to delay Paya milan. The whole Pankhu, mami, Geeta cat and mouse went on for too long.Dead

<font color="#993300">uff...ek toh i hate mami upar se dat too long screen foe her...</font>
<font color="#993300">i was dead!!!God knows aur kitna wait karna padega to wait 4 PaYa...</font>
<font color="#993300">i lovd only single thing mami saying to Geeta dat hotel ka name five star hai...</font>ROFL

ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

slmu

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thank u shanti di...!!Embarrassedya,u r r8,fnshng with Rajshri sngLOL

shesherkobitaslmu

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Romeo, with hope in his heart is busy setting up the terrace like Kullu.. why the terrace Adi?? so that anyone out for a midnight walk can see you? LOL

haha...adi sayad diwan mansion ke log ko avoid kar raha hoga...
isliye bhool gaya .. log ussey dekh saktey hai

shesherkobitaslmu

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
prateek mera scrap ja ke padhoo

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

uff...ek toh i hate mami upar se dat too long screen foe her...
i was dead!!!God knows aur kitna wait karna padega to wait 4 PaYa...
i lovd only single thing mami saying to Geeta dat hotel ka name five star hai...ROFL

ROFL dialogue of the day 

shesherkobitaDae_drmer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.