anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Didn't you guys think that Inder looked really funny when he was shown young and introduces Sumitra (Ashmit's mom) to dadi? Inder looked so funny in the wig. Maya (Ronit's mom) still could carry her looks but with lots of compact on her face but Sumitra too had wrinkles. But Inder rocked with his wig 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
inder wig was funny 
Chrissy thumbnail
That is by far the worst wig anyone could wear--especially Inder! lol!

-Chrissy
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

really I havn't seen that episode, but just imagining is funny

was he still fat!!??

that would be funny, then I would say Samitra didn't had a good choice!

|iami5o4| thumbnail
I hella laughed when I saw Inder's WIG 😆... heh heh .... as for Maya & Sumitra ... all I could pay attention to was the amount of Make-Up they had on. My sister was making fun of the yarn Maya had in her hair ...  anywho, I'd say they did a decent job with making them all look ... 5 years younger .... 😉
Chrissy thumbnail
For a sec while watching the show I said....thats not ribbons Maya is wearing...thats YARN!! ðŸ˜† it looked sooo bad too, all stringy and out of place.

-Chrissy
Fuzz thumbnail
Inder looked comical and Sumitra looked old and dated. she looked terrible and nothing like a movie queen would.
anjali.nair thumbnail
yeah that's what i mentioned. sumitra looked jaded and maya in microminis. 😆 😆 😆
sukh thumbnail
i was laughing too. actully it was really funny. cause what they show is a older inder & a young inder. & that wig was quite funny. itwas too big for his head or so.😆
kbs756 thumbnail
all the apearences were really messed up