vihann is going to pull a (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

virmanfanprema

virmanfanprema

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i find vihan and rachna damn cute as a couple!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vihann is going to pull a (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Two girls and Three boys. To get twists one of the boys have to turn grey. So far it was Mayank's turn. But I sense, scenes would take a turn. Charu continuing to be evil, Mayank is changing for the better. Gunjan and him still have soft corners for each other. I feel, now Vihaan's character is turning to grey soon. (They showed the glimpse of it today. Also on Diwali day). I feel the actor who plays Vihaan is little bit OTT. (He reminds me of Uday Chopra). Hope CVs don't mess with Rajiv's characterisation in future. I like his character.

Edited by usrfan - 31 December 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258toggle45brat2008

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Vihaan will lead Rachna on and will ward her off with his gestures soon
The first step towards Gunjan will be taken by Vihaan himself even though Gunjan may not show interest at all
He may sympathize with her to gain her trust and confidence and in the meanwhile make Rachna realize he is not the one for her and she takes the step back herself realizing she does not harbor any romantic feelings for him and all this was only in a rebound
This will also keep the sisters in good bonding
This is just my prediction ,NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE
I agree. Whatever happens Rachna/Gunjan and Vihaan can't fall out so badly that it affects their future relationship. I have no doubt that now that Rajeev is back things will move fairly quickly. He seems to serve as a catalyst.

vashg

vashg

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hello all ... Happy new year 2013
I'm not sure how the story line will play out but i think Vihaan's character is very sneaky and suspicious. Something just doesn't add up with this Vihaan-Rachna relationship. Glad to see Rajeev back though i believe its him and Rachna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.