Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Vihaan is going to pull a gunjan I am more than sure. If not I am going to be very impressed by his character so nice and forgiving.. anyways im more than sure he is going toake rachna head over heels "which she pretty much is already" then dump her! Then maybe rajiv will marry her maybe?? Thoughts???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supnepyardardknightsteinwhite.bandriddhima1Shas3brat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vihann is going to pull a" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beatrice_89

beatrice_89

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
My guess is very much the same. May be once vihaan dumps rachna, in order to save the family pride rajeev will marry her. And then gunjan and rachna's story continue in their in laws house    

Edited by beatrice_89 - 27 December 2012 at 7:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009sanayahKhaira09virmanfanpremabrat2008Shas3-BolNaHalke-

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
why would g marry the man who hurt her cousin/sister I mean the only reason she did what she did to him was to help R because she was in love with someone else she views V as her brother n law and nothing else so I do not think this will be a full on love triangle because G is not even giving him any thought other than he is the future husband of her sister and nothing else I am curious as to how this will play out

mariya7yedsupnepyardardvirmanfanpremabeatrice_89sanayahboogleleavesandwaves

beatrice_89

beatrice_89

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
May be vihaan would force or trick gunjan into marrying him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
  Vihaan will lead Rachna on and will ward her off with his gestures soon 

The first step towards Gunjan will be taken by Vihaan himself even though Gunjan may not show interest  at all
  He may sympathize with her to gain her trust and confidence and in the meanwhile make Rachna realize he is not the one for her and she takes the step back herself realizing she does not harbor any romantic feelings for him and all this was only in a rebound

This will also keep the sisters in good bonding

This is just my prediction ,NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE

mariya7yedknightsteinsneha7854Khaira09Virekhakajal03JulieD

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Rachana has gotton over Rajeev and is completely smitten over by Vihaan

Gungan will not do anything to come between them, so for them to be a Jodi somthing drastic must happen...  will be interesting to see come writers do here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingleavesandwaves

khargosh29

khargosh29

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i think vihan will somehow find rachna's love letter for rajive and then vihan ad gunjan will be together to get rachna her first love...what say???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09brat2008leavesandwaves

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I think Vihaan is gonna play nice until the wedding day and then at the mandap refuse to marry Rachna and say that he was playing a joke the way Gunjan and Rachna did to him before and hence Ranjeev will marry Rachna to save her honor. But as for Gunjan and Vihaan..I don't know yet how that is gonna happen. CVs can do anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09beatrice_89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.