Anamika

i am hoping this forum doesnt get divided! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
u cant say division actually but diversity of fans:-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am hoping this forum doesnt get divided! (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
dont say dat forum wil b divided..al hav der own pov n likes..sum lik jeeka,sum lik reet n sum other lik anamika..it doesnt mean we r in different groups..if we al understand others likes den it wil b gud for d forum..

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Till now eventhough people have different opinions, this forum is peacefull..i hope this wont change in future too..
and well i like jeeka and anamika more as i want to watch an different supernatural story than a usual one ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.