Anamika

i am hoping this forum doesnt get divided!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SushantVasudha

SushantVasudha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
you know as the story moves on, i am afarid the forum will divide between jeet and anmika fans or rano and jeet fans!! which to me is weird who ever wants jeet and anmika...is she not the evil one in the show???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-anaghakaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am hoping this forum doesnt get divided!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
sorry to say forum is  already divided into 3 parts
jeeka fans , reet fans n anamika fans
i like jeeka but to think of it i dont mind rano n jeet coz i watch the show for anamika n the haunted scenes nt intersted in watchin an immature human love story
anamika is nt bad the cvs are intentionally making her bad if u ve watched dekha ek khwaab even akash the positive guy had become negative later on due to fans request coz they want  udayveer n manyata together n this show came on sony tv( cos majority loved udayn manyata jodi n gues wht uday was negative but he becamee positive later on)
its trademark make the negative guy positive and make the positive guy negative so i dont mind if they make jeet negative or rano negative

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234SamLovesIshita..Bournville..MrsArnavRajputelasinghPremeer_Diwani-AriaNe-

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
anamika might have been promoted as being negative, but so far we have only seen her good and helping side, who knoiws rano may turn out to be the real negative one later. and create problems for jeeka

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SamLovesIshitahalifax004lizzie1765Rozy77elasinghromaila-AriaNe-

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Lets not say that it's divided. Everyone have their own choices, lets just enjoy the show and whatever happens.

I like both, JeeKa and REet. But lets not go into this and enjoy the show and accept everything that the CV's show.

Everyone can keep their own favorites, but then this shouldn't create fights in the forum, thats all.

Enjoy Discussing. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234lpv24-AriaNe-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
This is not a division but a choice of members...there can be no division if we kept respecting each other's POV and i guess ppl here mature enough to understand these characters are meant for our entertainmnet so make fun of it...no matter kaun kis ko milta hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234lpv24..Bournville..elasingh-AriaNe-

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

This is not a division but a choice of members...there can be no division if we kept respecting each other's POV and i guess ppl here mature enough to understand these characters are meant for our entertainmnet so make fun of it...no matter kaun kis ko milta hai.

Well said dear Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234anaghakaran-AriaNe-

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

I watch this show only for its supernatural element.

Edited by elasingh - 27 December 2012 at 12:58am

sodi1234-AriaNe-

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I watch this show only for its supernatural element.

me too WinkEmbarrassed

sodi1234elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.