Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Who is this Mr.Grey???Confused Confused Confused Confused
I am also confused...didnt think of asking...coz thought that will be embarrasinSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parsha

Goldie

Parsha

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Divya1503]Who is this Mr.Grey???Confused Confused Confused Confused[/QUOTE}

50 shades of grey divi.a book by E.L James..its a trilogy ...the protagonist is Christian Grey(business Tycoon...huh)...girl is Anastasia Steele..when i picked up the book ..first few pages it was "Anesthesia Steele"  for me (effect of another Grey ..grey's anatomy..i guess Wink)..
fir laga yeh kaisa naam hai...Confused den re read..rere read... oh ok "Ana" better!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GanBarunFanOmorabotiDivya1503riti4u

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Its Salman Khan's 47th birthday today..Party..
Dont forget to wish him in his birthday thread...its there in global section...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

who is talkin of creme brullee waaa am growing sideways and I have to stay barge poles away from anything sweet. Cry

and i have a miserable sweet tooth. no make that miserable 28 sweet teeth. D'oh

as for the shows, Barun has said it so many times that he wants to do a reality show.. ..somebody hear him! they could have roped him in too into this life Ok show... such a foodie!

Shades of Grey is one of the most overrated books I have read this year.  Read meaning i didnt go beyond 100 pages. i actually got bored. The sex am afraid doesn't excite me at all.. it is too planned and sado-masochistic much. not my type. and there is nothing else in the book so!

hope you have a more relaxing weekend Priya. what plans for new year? I plan to cozy up with hubby at home with some wine, some love and lots of nibbles. I mean food!! Tongue

@red...so agree with you ! I heard so much hoopla and started reading it...started out well and I was intrigued by hardware store purchases( I thought Ted bundy esque guy...and she'll get him caughtWinkLOL...didnt read preview)...then the sex part came...well ...let's just say it was a bit too kinky for me...I like domination of the Raizada kind( with a core of vulnerability)  not the christian grey kindDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilamashiraOmoraboti

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Divi after I saw your pic with mahesh...got to say "stay the he** away from grey!"...only kind of grey you need to know is ASR like onesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503Omoraboti

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Leaving for home now... was reading one FF..- I can very well see from a person's writing whether story writer is ASR fan or khushi fan... well for arshi fan... its hard to guess...but individual character fans..I can very well make out.Not that they focus on one's feeling and leave other- it is just that some character traits of a particular character appears differently if you are fan of one of them..Hope I made some sense with this statementLOL... Finally farha..if you are here I have completed a pending FF...now will be following yoursSmile

GanBarunFanOmoraboti

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Divya -- no Grey for you !! Only black or white and Mahesh Babu:-)LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GanBarunFanOmorabotiDivya1503

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Girls , there is a big big coverage of Sobti in Bombay Times today. Pg 2
I could not find anything online..Can you pls give link / scan?
its the same interview which came online TOI 2 days back...

today they gave one whole page to print it...

so I almost screamed when I opned the paper in the morning -- I like my man phamous and ruling the Mumbai pages -- all the who's who will read that positive interview !!!
Someone posted a link saying there is a new TB video of Barun...got all excited and opened it..

Few shots from offscreen, with voice over reading out TOI article...Shocked

Good to hear that he occupied whole page Smile

GanBarunFanOmoraboti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top