Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 150

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Mine is a big story. I am a Maharastrian born and brought up in Andhra(Rajahmundry). Got married to a maharastrian born and bought up in Karnataka(arranged marriage). Then went to US to be with my husband(as he was in US at that time). Stayed there for 13+ yrs, had 2 girls and now came back to settle in Bangalore so that my girls will grow up in India. Working as a test engineer in a big networking company in BLR. Problem is intillo no body likes telugu movies because hubby and kids are not too fluent in the language. So eppudena movies choodalani unte, I will have to tell my husband from a long time before hand so that he can take me.
I have read your post in the morning itself..but could not reply as I was caught up with work...Just finished sending the last mail for the day..thats quite a story that you told Smile 

Rajahmundry...Hug...thats the region where I lived for 18 years...ramachandrapuram vine untaaru kada...akkada...used to come to RJY almost every week for watching movies and shopping...I was a movie freak then...wud start at our place early in the morning, reach RJY by 11ish, finish dads business related stuff by lunch time, eat food mostly in Mahalaxmi hotel, watch matney show (Lol,,used that word after a long time) and then buy loads of plants from nurseries in Kadiyam and back at home by 7-8..that was life...shopping at mummy daddy, buying pulasa fish near Dhavaleswaram and eating chicken joint in Ajanta LOL..List is big...I certainly miss that greenary...sorry andi bore kottinchi unte...RJY ante aagalekapoya..it brought back all the memories...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanNewbiesoapfanOmoraboti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 134)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dazee

Goldie

Dazee

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanParshaspsharmilahoneypriyariti4u

Arnav_Khushifan

Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Very well said...powerful piece
+ link in it

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/08/opinion/after-being-raped-i-was-wounded-my-honor-wasnt.html?ref=opinion
Thanks Dazee.  It is a very powerful piece.  All of us have to work together to bring positive changes in India.  Not an easy task I am afraid. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeeriti4u

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Mine is a big story. I am a Maharastrian born and brought up in Andhra(Rajahmundry). Got married to a maharastrian born and bought up in Karnataka(arranged marriage). Then went to US to be with my husband(as he was in US at that time). Stayed there for 13+ yrs, had 2 girls and now came back to settle in Bangalore so that my girls will grow up in India. Working as a test engineer in a big networking company in BLR. Problem is intillo no body likes telugu movies because hubby and kids are not too fluent in the language. So eppudena movies choodalani unte, I will have to tell my husband from a long time before hand so that he can take me.
I have read your post in the morning itself..but could not reply as I was caught up with work...Just finished sending the last mail for the day..thats quite a story that you told Smile 

Rajahmundry...Hug...thats the region where I lived for 18 years...ramachandrapuram vine untaaru kada...akkada...used to come to RJY almost every week for watching movies and shopping...I was a movie freak then...wud start at our place early in the morning, reach RJY by 11ish, finish dads business related stuff by lunch time, eat food mostly in Mahalaxmi hotel, watch matney show (Lol,,used that word after a long time) and then buy loads of plants from nurseries in Kadiyam and back at home by 7-8..that was life...shopping at mummy daddy, buying pulasa fish near Dhavaleswaram and eating chicken joint in Ajanta LOL..List is big...I certainly miss that greenary...sorry andi bore kottinchi unte...RJY ante aagalekapoya..it brought back all the memories...

WOW you and I are very near by then. I too miss that place. Life was beautiful really. Now all I do is wake up, rush to office, come back and do house work. Where are you now at present? I mean in India or outside.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanriti4u

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
morning ladies Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeebs_deepsriti4u

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

WOW you and I are very near by then. I too miss that place. Life was beautiful really. Now all I do is wake up, rush to office, come back and do house work. Where are you now at present? I mean in India or outside.
I am in  Hyd now...last time I visited Rjy was in 2003...will b going next month to attend a wedding...

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

morning ladies Hug
Good morning Priya...My smile is widening looking at him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeehoneypriyaOmoraboti

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeehoneypriyaOmoraboti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top