Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 150

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mashira

bye priya, gandhari, riti and whoever else is here Smile off to my evening walk. catch ya!

bye Rashmi!

@riti...small hands? really? I find them pretty long.
Big smile really..then may be..LOL..I think I got it wrong...see I so badly have to see him again...coz I am forgetting his features..and thats not funny...Stern Smile

LOLLOL...perception ki baat hai ..sweetz! mujhe bhi verify kadni haiWink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 (Page 133)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

bye priya, gandhari, riti and whoever else is here Smile off to my evening walk. catch ya!

bye Rashmi!

@riti...small hands? really? I find them pretty long.
Big smile really..then may be..LOL..I think I got it wrong...see I so badly have to see him again...coz I am forgetting his features..and thats not funny...Stern Smile

LOLLOL...perception ki baat hai ..sweetz! mujhe bhi verify kadni haiWink...
Smile but I think you are right... he used to cover all khushi's face with his hands...ShockedLOL..kya kya discuss karte hain na hum...
anyways goin home now...will catch up later dear...Hugbbye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanGanBarunFan

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
bfore leavin wanted to post this link..

very old post... title says I hate you BS ..but read it ...you will see it is best appreciation for the actor...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeespsharmilavqwertyGanBarunFanOmoraboti

vqwerty

IF-Dazzler

vqwerty

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

bfore leavin wanted to post this link..

very old post... title says I hate you BS ..but read it ...you will see it is best appreciation for the actor...Smile

Loved this post!!!!!!whenever we wanted to hate the char...we couln't jus because of Sobti's expressionsDay DreamingDay Dreaming Ahhh...to me the hate marriage period was the best in Ipk..the feb-march episodes...His expressions wer always good...but the changes in expressions of hate and love was his bestBlushing
Oh how much i miss watching sobti  and Ipk onscreenCryCry

Arnav_Khushifanspsharmila

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Just put this song or movie -- and you'll fall in love all over again !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 08 January 2013 at 7:44am

Arnav_KhushifanGanBarunFan

mashira

Goldie

mashira

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
rama rama whatte drama. .ROFL one crazy household this BB is...priya you around? looking forward to Badshah Imam? Tongue

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

rama rama whatte drama. .ROFL one crazy household this BB is...priya you around? looking forward to Badshah Imam? Tongue
i couldnt take it after half epi -- have kept it on recording -- will watch the second half tomm -- LOLLOL

Arnav_Khushifan

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by honeypriya

[

Mine too! Have a couple of friends from the industry...and I swear I was this close to jumping ships, off this boring job of..you know what I do. It's not just the glamour of the industry...but the ability to play with people's psyche at such a large scale. Incredible!
If I was just a little more creative... i probably would have taken it up. Even now..i know notice the weirdest and the funniest things about Ads. I have been told its not that common Tongue

The characters having flaws..agreed... thats what makes them real and someone I can relate to.
Peggy is definitely one of the most complex of the lot in there... i like even the lead secy... Ms.Hollway (spelling? Confused).

But I guess what bothers me about Draper is not his physical betrayal as much his emotional betrayal to Betty. The fact that he refuses to share parts of him with her. All his other faults make him the man he is..a better man in some ways. The dark brooding hero..the intriguing man.

But This part...I am still grappling with. I never thought I was prude, infact always tried to be non judgemental... it's funny how our reactions to shows and books sometimes tells us so much about ourselevs. Anyways.. I still love his character overall. It's deep, it's dark and he is such a pleasure to watch. Cant complain too much LOL
HATE THAT DRAPER ROFL

he pulls an ASR like the "fainting" waala pool side epi on Khushi a la on Roger Angry

Talking of the Oyster epi -- these men I tell you -- I am not even going to show them any love...

Here I was gloating - on your face Draper - when Roger pulls that one on Betty -- but that evil of a man does that Nixon scandal on Roger ---

Khooosi -- are we suppposed to love and smirk for these men - -not again D'oh

I HATE INTELLIGENCE !!!!

Edited by honeypriya - 08 January 2013 at 10:33am

jakhushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top