Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jakhushi

firstly rofl -- I got Indi's typo effect - cream instead of Creme πŸ˜†

And y the hell do you pull that "i ignore you and disappear" on me 😭

here like a love sick puupy I am addcited to News room -- truly, deeply. madly -- lol...

and I too had that in my christmas dinner -- few Cosmos followed by couple of Brulees...i can never stop at 1 -- caramel custards, puddings and flans are my favouritest desserts -- I can survive only on them πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

seriously -- dont even remind 😭

i saw the promo -- not bad -- a gorgeous time-out for her -- she can be refreshed by the time she thinks of the next daily...

actually both of them can do few reality shows by the time they return to the groove -- they'll be cured and healed by then !!!
Originally posted by honeypriya

Good idea for both! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I DO NOT ignore you woman!!!! Sometimes I hop πŸ˜›...and sometimes AD calls re. Sorry.

@Newsroom... YAAYYY to that. Told You So! *smug look*. And I started watching it when the entire fiasco started...and imagine my shock at the subtle reel replicating real affect.

I like most non indian desserts... But I shouldnt have any Priya... increasing girth is such a PAIN 😑😭.
Even last night ... went to TGIF and ate like a baby pig and drank like a fish!  As Dennis knows... there goes my plans of getting into my Red coat for New Years eve party πŸ˜­.

What are your plans?
who is talkin of creme brullee waaa am growing sideways and I have to stay barge poles away from anything sweet. πŸ˜­

and i have a miserable sweet tooth. no make that miserable 28 sweet teeth.

as for the shows, Barun has said it so many times that he wants to do a reality show.. ..somebody hear him! they could have roped him in too into this life Ok show... such a foodie!

Shades of Grey is one of the most overrated books I have read this year.  Read meaning i didnt go beyond 100 pages. i actually got bored. The sex am afraid doesn't excite me at all.. it is too planned and sado-masochistic much. not my type. and there is nothing else in the book so!

hope you have a more relaxing weekend Priya. what plans for new year? I plan to cozy up with hubby at home with some wine, some love and lots of nibbles. I mean food!! πŸ˜›

Edited by mashira - 11 years ago

Any idea how long this show would be. I think it ought to be at least 3 months on air given that it is a weekend show. So does that mean Sanaya is also not doing any daily till mid of next year ? Hmm.

Also heard that finally Star is releasing DVD collection of IPK. I would say it is 'Milk it to the last drop mentality'. Now they are finally coming to terms of what they lost after the serial went off-air. Also SPL live is coming to US it seems and mostly Barun - Sanaya would be part of it. SPL wants to ride the Arnav-Khushi bandwagon for some more time is my feeling.

Don't throw chappals at me - but why do I feel that mostly by mid next year if Star is having tough competition from Colors for No.1 GEC, chances are very high that they will drag Barun and Sanaya in a new show adhering to the new terms that Barun/Sanaya may dictate. I for one wouldn't want him to be on Star Plus channel not when they literally threw him under the bus until the channel comes and clears some air whenever it may be regarding the closure of the show. Mostly I am thinking SP will keep Sanaya on some or other shows till mid of next year when Barun will mostly free up and then we will get them together in a new show. It is imperative that some time passes before both Barun/Sanaya come together as right now IPK fever is too high and anything new will be overshadowed by IPK.

Wow...New Thread...congrats everyone...:-):-)
Can't even believe the year is coming to an end...
Sanaya in a new show...thats a great news...liked the promo...She was looking beautiful in it:-)
Originally posted by mashira

who is talkin of creme brullee waaa am growing sideways and I have to stay barge poles away from anything sweet. πŸ˜­

and i have a miserable sweet tooth. no make that miserable 28 sweet teeth.

as for the shows, Barun has said it so many times that he wants to do a reality show.. ..somebody hear him! they could have roped him in too into this life Ok show... such a foodie!

Shades of Grey is one of the most overrated books I have read this year.  Read meaning i didnt go beyond 100 pages. i actually got bored. The sex am afraid doesn't excite me at all.. it is too planned and sado-masochistic much. not my type. and there is nothing else in the book so!

hope you have a more relaxing weekend Priya. what plans for new year? I plan to cozy up with hubby at home with some wine, some love and lots of nibbles. I mean food!! πŸ˜›

Rashmi... Long time!

A colleague told me Shades of Grey is mommy po*n!!πŸ˜†... I am not a mommy...so stayed away from it. Tongue... Reading your and prashu's inputs...i think I did a good thing.

Wish you happy year end girl...may you have lots of nibbles... of every kind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by jakhushi

Rashmi... Long time!

A colleague told me Shades of Grey is mommy po*n!!πŸ˜†... I am not a mommy...so stayed away from it. πŸ˜›... Reading your and prashu's inputs...i think I did a good thing.

Wish you happy year end girl...may you have lots of nibbles... of every kind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

thankiii!!!  wish you too!!! and a great new year as well...in advance since you are here online now. πŸ€—heehee mummy po*n eh??? good coinage that.. suits that book though...it is weird enough to wake up the mummies..the egyptian ones that is. πŸ˜†

hey girls
and to add to all the discussion about Mr.Grey and his cravings...
not every one can walk in a living room buzzing wid family and say " khushi, tab sae boola raha hoon tum ko"
followed by
 "yeh..tumhare liyae"..
."Aap tohfa dae rahe hai"..
."aisa hi samjh lo"..
."yeh tareeka hai apni patni ko tohfa daene ka"...
"mujhae aur koi tareeka nahin ata..abhi jao aur isko pehaen kae aao"...
"lekin..."
"jao...bola na"

and then "Tumhi daekho na...yeh kya ho gaya.." ..
iconic...historic.."I love u dammit"  
no one can plan it like he does...!!!😳
Grey had a tough competition there...πŸ˜†
Edited by Parsha - 11 years ago