Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Beach Holiday!!! Hope someone has loads of fun.

Parsha has something interestin to say on Mr. Grey .. haha .. where is she?? 😆😆

😆... DIVI STAY AWAY...🤬

ppl dont mind ok..read at ur own risk...but isko censor kerna mushkil hai!!

I got to know only one shade of Mr.Grey...which dint go down very well with me...itna elaborate planning toh koi apni shaadi ki nahin kerta hai...the kind of effort he puts in to arrange for their first ahem ahem...😳...almost artillery down there in his mansion!!!

questions and details...some one looks like one experienced man..
"i m going to make love to u now"...(OH IS IT!!!.)...abey yar...kam ker na...inna bol kyon raha hai...!!...other questions cant write here..read to know...!!

feelings ki toh abhi kya kahoo..too much of planned sex ...in tht part for sure!! who wants to know the process sir..!!!

Kind of build up they have given to Grey's character..looks like entire book revolves around this...hope against it though...i want to read it further and know other shades to.

ok first part is some 500 pages..i kept it down at 118...hope to start again...
..but  u try...u read it ..let us know if u find it good...i'll pick up again!!!

MAY BE I FOUND IT TOO MUCH MAINLY COZ WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT THE STORY I ADVISED IT TO EVERYONE BACK HOME...HUH..all due to this hype around the book
My co-sisters son came last to last wknd (he is marine engineer so sailing most of the time)and asked me "u read ur fav.book" i was all pink n red... his expression were like "CHACHI...hmmm"!!! 

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everybody saw this? 🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656wQOHy7mQ

woh kyakehtehain ji.. bade cute hain

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me gate crashing...Oops! I meant bookmarking...😉 
Hello all...🤗
Snow followed by rain...🤢 

Beach sounds perfect... 

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

😉 and someone posted more than one reply in a day...hehe...are we not using "somone" too much..I will count in the evening...

Once I have counted word "poignant" in one of the crooners,,,it was used 18 times...I know I am 🤪

U just reminded me of my Physics teacher in class 11 .. he once said "someone tell me" 78 times total in a 1 hour class. 😆

"Someone" is crooner girls' favourit word. 😳
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Parsha

😆... DIVI STAY AWAY...🤬

ppl dont mind ok..read at ur own risk...but isko censor kerna mushkil hai!!

I got to know only one shade of Mr.Grey...which dint go down very well with me...itna elaborate planning toh koi apni shaadi ki nahin kerta hai...the kind of effort he puts in to arrange for their first ahem ahem...😳...almost artillery down there in his mansion!!!

questions and details...some one looks like one experienced man..
"i m going to make love to u now"...(OH IS IT!!!.)...abey yar...kam ker na...inna bol kyon raha hai...!!...other questions cant write here..read to know...!!

feelings ki toh abhi kya kahoo..too much of planned sex ...in tht part for sure!! who wants to know the process sir..!!!

Kind of build up they have given to Grey's character..looks like entire book revolves around this...hope against it though...i want to read it further and know other shades to.

ok first part is some 500 pages..i kept it down at 118...hope to start again...
..but  u try...u read it ..let us know if u find it good...i'll pick up again!!!

MAY BE I FOUND IT TOO MUCH MAINLY COZ WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT THE STORY I ADVISED IT TO EVERYONE BACK HOME...HUH..all due to this hype around the book
My co-sisters son came last to last wknd (he is marine engineer so sailing most of the time)and asked me "u read ur fav.book" i was all pink n red... his expression were like "CHACHI...hmmm"!!! 

I knew you were the only one to talk on Mr. Grey. Hope it helps Priya.

You saved me from potential money loss during our Mr. Grey discussion .. 😆 .. Thanks to you!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

I could not find anything online..Can you pls give link / scan?

its the same interview which came online TOI 2 days back...

today they gave one whole page to print it...

so I almost screamed when I opned the paper in the morning -- I like my man phamous and ruling the Mumbai pages -- all the who's who will read that positive interview !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
why do people screw me with so much work

😭😭😭😭

I really give a damn if the whole world Stock market crashes !!!

All a girl needs is sleep, Rabba ve and a Cream Brulle
jakhushi thumbnail
Hola Girls...

The year is almost over... Unbelievable!!!

Priya - thanks for the new Thread. "Beta"...I like the name...Naaice.
Which reminds me of Alpha ... and Alpha Male. And the finest depiction of Alpha male that I have seen in recent times - Arnav Singh Raizada 😉😃... *Self indulgent much Khushi?*😆

Which brings me to the heart warming news that will get to see Sanaya soon on TV... looking forward to that.

jakhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

😭😭😭😭

Awww... Here is a big hug for you girl. 🤗
Work load is a little less for the last 2 days for me...lotsa people on holiday. Completely agree on Needs - loads of Rabba Vey, Sleep and a Creme Bruelle. 😆.

I had creme brulle in christmas brunch 😛... I really shouldnt have... but ki kori...it was sooo good😳.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: honeypriya

😭😭😭😭

Ah -- we miss the only one that gave us food and rabba ve together - IPK!! Seems San is getting the food part atleast (good or bad !1)