Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Opening the "House of Crooners" from work...so Update in the evening...

Await Exclusive Year end update ---- what a Mixed year of emotions coming to close...and an unsuspecting "year of odds - 2013" knocking at the door...

Lets make it special...

Pages following are all yours --- jump in - and letss rockk the year end party !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 26 December 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeParshaspsharmilanancynairmashiradakshaavisejket2bs_deepsGanBarunFan--Sari--UltimateBarunbeena14-Prashu-Divya1503Omorabotiriti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
UPDATED MEMBERS LIST

Priya ( Honeypriya)
Kalpana (smashitup)
Shweta (Shwetachauhan)
Anjali (Nandalala)
Suvi (amisuv)
Anu (Mouramen)
Archana (arch_nat1112)
Ishii (Ishii99)
Subha (subiscs)
Maddy (Sunshine80)
Khushi (jakhushi)
Soni (soni.b)
Nishita (Nishita)
Sejal (sejket2)
Sudha (sudhanya)
Shalu (Shybabe)
Zoha (ultimatebarun)
Gandhari (ganbarunfan)
Divya (Divi1503)
Beena (beena14)
indi52 (Indrani)
mashira (Rashmi)
Farha (Omraboti)
Zonera1
Ash (Newbiesoapfan)
Sarada (psarada)
vqwerty
spsharmila
bs_deeps
prash_t
riti4u
mars80
Parsha
Envee
dakshaavi
hd75
nancynair
daisy
Rashmi(Arnav_Khushifan)

Edited by honeypriya - 26 December 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifannancynairspsharmilaUltimateBarunbs_deepsGanBarunFanjakhushi-Prashu-Omorabotiindi52beena14

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
good morning, priya,

thanks for thread 2. waiting to hear from you. 

year end. already?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsGanBarunFanUltimateBarunhoneypriyaOmoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Girls!!! Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanParshaDazeebs_deepsGanBarunFanhoneypriyaindi52

Dazee

Goldie

Dazee

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to the update Priya.  Thanks for opening the new thread despite busy day...

Indi, liked your last post on the NYT article on the previous thread.  I wish AS would have written about ASR...looks like she did not know.  Or came to India after the show ended.  I feel channel, PH, Industry doesn't still quite understand what made IPK tick  -- in india and overseas...I mean I don't know that they fully get it.

Saw the Hobbit today in 3D.  enjoyed it.  Peter Jackson really knows how to bring the essence of  a book alive -- creating real new value while allowing the readers to feel that real justice was done to the book they read and loved.

My first 3D exp - nice.

Martin freeman's confrontation with gollum/smeagol was superb.  Gollum's relationship with the ring ("my precoious") so perfect -- trapped forever by its power, lusting after it, and yet, loathing himself for it...and the tussle between 'good' (corrupted as it is for eternity by contact iwth the ring) and evil within him so well done.  just as in the LOTR trilogy.

Rivendale and its elves...beautiful though brief in this version...

the build up is a bit slow, but the emotional punch in the second half and parts of the first, is very good.  I'd recommend it!

Don't know why it got mixed reviews...

p.s. Hi all :)

Edited by Dazee - 26 December 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanParshamashiraGanBarunFan-Prashu-honeypriyaindi52Omorabotiriti4u

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
good morning!Hug

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsOmorabotiindi52honeypriyariti4u

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Looking forward to the update Priya.  Thanks for opening the new thread despite busy day...

Indi, liked your last post on the NYT article on the previous thread.  I wish AS would have written about ASR...looks like she did not know.  Or came to India after the show ended.  I feel channel, PH, Industry doesn't still quite understand what made IPK tick and really made it tick -- in india and overseas...I mean I don't know that they fully get it.

Saw the Hobbit today in 3D.  enjoyed it.  Peter Jackson really knows how to bring the essence of  a book alive -- creating real new value while allowing the readers to feel that real justice was done to the book they read and loved.

My first 3D exp - nice.

Martin freeman's confrontation with gollum/smeagol was superb.  Gollum's relationship with the ring ("my precoious") so perfect -- trapped forever by its power, lusting after it, and yet, loathing himself for it...and the tussle between 'good' (corrupted as it is for eternity by contact iwth the ring) and evil within him so well done.  just as in the LOTR trilogy.

Rivendale and its elves...beautiful though brief in this version...

the build up is a bit slow, but the emotional punch in the second half and parts of the first, is very good.  I'd recommend it!

Don't know why it got mixed reviews...

p.s. Hi all :)

Dazee...Hobbit has my fav TV actor before I discovered mr Sobti...Armitage...so I'm looking forward to catching it...I've also been reading mixed reviews .,.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeeOmorabotihoneypriyariti4u

sejket2

IF-Dazzler

sejket2

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

GM Priya...wow new thread already...have missed alot...been busy...hope santa was good to u...Wink

Arnav_KhushifanGanBarunFanOmorabotihoneypriyaindi52riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top