Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Who should be together? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Should Jeet be with Rano or Anamika?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
53 [51.96%]
49 [48.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ..dishu..

Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

I am shocked at the amount of people who want to see Jeet and Anamika together. Rano is just so adorable and bubbly and I cant stand Anamika. I forward all Anamika scenes because I cant stand how slow she talks and how boring she is. Anyways, lets see what people thing 
lol LOL rest of us do just the opposite. we mute out rano's chickhna chillana as we just cannot stand too much of noise pollution. we rather switch on the volume only when anamika is there Tongue
i like playing wid remote when Rano's scene is on air...she may have good features as TM thinks Stern Smile may be is a bubbly which i dought as bubbly ppl dont make others bore Sleepy but for the center of attraction is Anamika n her mysterious behaviour Tongue

v r vampire group, will definitely support chudail LOL i stared watching for chudail after checking dishu, Farah and ur comments Tongue

Edited by hukshila - 31 December 2012 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff

Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

An.amika. As she is the only goodlooking face in this serial.
Sorry, don't agree
ROFL

elasingh

Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

I am shocked at the amount of people who want to see Jeet and Anamika together. Rano is just so adorable and bubbly and I cant stand Anamika. I forward all Anamika scenes because I cant stand how slow she talks and how boring she is. Anyways, lets see what people thing 

I so agree with you. Initially, Rano was not upto the mark. Her makeup wasnt good which made her look manly and also acting was poor.

But now she looks good and her acting is considerably improved. On the other hand, Anamika is too irritating. She just bumps in anytime, makes sad and annoying faces. walks like a robot, sheds crocodile tears and so on. Usually, ghosts are never seen during day time, but this ghost is unique which can be seen any hour of the day or night.

I too fast forward her scenes. But since the story is about her, CVs will force it n us about her past life story probably.

lets see how it goes.

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

I so agree with you. Initially, Rano was not upto the mark. Her makeup wasnt good which made her look manly and also acting was poor.

But now she looks good and her acting is considerably improved. On the other hand, Anamika is too irritating. She just bumps in anytime, makes sad and annoying faces. walks like a robot, sheds crocodile tears and so on. Usually, ghosts are never seen during day time, but this ghost is unique which can be seen any hour of the day or night.

I too fast forward her scenes. But since the story is about her, CVs will force it n us about her past life story probably.

lets see how it goes.
Arre wah!  Irritating is the word which can be used only for ur Rano.LOL How do you know her tears are crocodile?ConfusedConfused She is not ghost but chdail.Big smile
I watch her scenes again and again.ROFL

Edited by elasingh - 31 December 2012 at 3:57am
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

lets see how it goes.
Disagree .Disagree and Disagree completely.LOL
AlJaff Senior Member
AlJaff
AlJaff

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sisters and their brothers!

agar jeet or rano ki love story hi honi thi to is dramey mey supernatural kia reh jayega?

Jeet is not hot enough k kisi aatma ko us se one-sided pyar ho jaye :P

so logically Jeet will attract towards Anamika but he does not and will not love her. Their relation will be more charismatic in nature.

elasingh

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
today's episode onceagain shows that jeet is falling towards anamika. also the precap hints at some past connection between them. i guess the articles are just misleading. its gonna be jeet and anamika only at least for now

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

today's episode onceagain shows that jeet is falling towards anamika. also the precap hints at some past connection between them. i guess the articles are just misleading. its gonna be jeet and anamika only at least for now
Thumbs Up

..Bournville..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index