Anamika

Who should be together? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Should Jeet be with Rano or Anamika?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
53 [51.96%]
49 [48.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

sodi1234

Groupbie

sodi1234

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i don't care about jodi's i want only anamika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who should be together? (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rockstarashu

Goldie

rockstarashu

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
anamika is perfect character and has many mysterious shades.jeeka pair will make different love story.

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

anamika is perfect character and has many mysterious shades.jeeka pair will make different love story.
Agree.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.Melasingh

hazeleyedangel

Groupbie

hazeleyedangel

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --rianne--

If u cant stand her then u should stop watching as she is main person in de show n most interesting characher n not to forget dis show named by anamika..Big smile

No need to be so rude. Because I dont like Anamika's way of speaking I should not watch the show? 90% of the show is on Rano/Jeet so it makes perfect sense that I am enjoying this show thank you very much!

h_o_p_e

hazeleyedangel

Groupbie

hazeleyedangel

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

Ooo wow all I have notice here is ppl taking a beautiful girl side " anamika" lol I also think she is beautiful but her character is so slow and boring, and on other side Rano is caring , fun, some musti going on and someone who will keep the conversation alive, but it takes so long for anamika to speak one thing I just feel bored,  it's not Rano's falt the they didn't show Rano so beautiful,they dress up her character really simple, not as much make up as they put on anamika's face, they could make her beautiful too, they showed her simple in purpose. So i think it won't be fare to judged by who is more beautiful, we should try to judge by who can keep Jeet more happy... 

I agree 100% with everything you said. Rano's beauty is in her simplicity and in her kindness. I dont like the slooow boring nature of Anamika.

Also for all those wondering - I set up this poll so each person can only vote once. There is no multiple voting so for everyone who thinks somone is raising the Rano votes...sorry those are real votes!
YAYYY RANO

h_o_p_e

hazeleyedangel

Groupbie

hazeleyedangel

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

wow..rano got 22 votes where as anamika got 19..Shocked so many silent members??  like the show, our forum too have invisible membersEvil Smile

I am a silent member too actually. I started this poll because I saw how many people kept talking about Anamika and I just had to see if Rano had just as many fans...turns out she has more!

TEAM RANO

h_o_p_eCoeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Premeer_Diwanielasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.