Poll Question :

Should Jeet be with Rano or Anamika?

Poll Choice
Rano
Anamika
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by h_o_p_e

Ooo wow all I have notice here is ppl taking a beautiful girl side " anamika" lol I also think she is beautiful but her character is so slow and boring, and on other side Rano is caring , fun, some musti going on and someone who will keep the conversation alive, but it takes so long for anamika to speak one thing I just feel bored,  it's not Rano's falt the they didn't show Rano so beautiful,they dress up her character really simple, not as much make up as they put on anamika's face, they could make her beautiful too, they showed her simple in purpose. So i think it won't be fare to judged by who is more beautiful, we should try to judge by who can keep Jeet more happy... 

I agree 100% with everything you said. Rano's beauty is in her simplicity and in her kindness. I dont like the slooow boring nature of Anamika.

Also for all those wondering - I set up this poll so each person can only vote once. There is no multiple voting so for everyone who thinks somone is raising the Rano votes...sorry those are real votes!
YAYYY RANO
Originally posted by priyahmt

wow..rano got 22 votes where as anamika got 19..😲 so many silent members??  like the show, our forum too have invisible members😈

I am a silent member too actually. I started this poll because I saw how many people kept talking about Anamika and I just had to see if Rano had just as many fans...turns out she has more!

TEAM RANO
Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

I am a silent member too actually. I started this poll because I saw how many people kept talking about Anamika and I just had to see if Rano had just as many fans...turns out she has more!

TEAM RANO

Rano may have more fans... usualy people prefer postive characters than negative ones... πŸ˜†
But your poll is about how many want Rano with Jeet and Anamika with Jeet right πŸ˜† But many here only care about Anamika, and Jeet can happily go with Rano who cares πŸ˜† Just like me I want only Anamika and Reet can go on vacations πŸ˜† If Jeeka happens toh it's only a + point nothing much... and for me Jeet is even better with Rano because he sounds so childish πŸ˜† So we don't know who has more fans Rano or Anamika πŸ˜› We only know that Reet has more fans than Jeeka πŸ˜›
I voted for anamika because she the reason for which I am seeing show. I just started seeing and I love her expressions a lot. She talks very low and softly to go into the skin of chudail character. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

And when I see Rano I feel like cutting her scenes πŸ˜³ 
Again Agree.
This girl Rano is very annoying and outdated type.
whoa whoa luks lyk a war has started over herπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Rano Vs Anamika

according to me i wud go for both.

Rano-jeet wont be a bad couple nd as many of u said yea Rano is fun. shez da reason why Jeet duz all dose hilarious stuffs nd make us laugh ...as a pair dey wont b dat bad. nd as for Rano's dressing style nd her prettiness yea she is simple nd all... nd i guess da CVz hav done dat to show dat she is a really very simple girl and later on she myt turn strong in order 2 fyt Anamika for Jeet. dey cn b a gud couple.😊

On the other hand Anamika-Jeet wont b a bad couple either indeed it wud b very interesting to see dem 2gether. It myt b abit different, nd if they continue to show jeet wid Rano da show wud turn up lyk Shree which means a similar story ..den ppl wud think dat dey hv seen sth lyk dis b4 so y shud dey see it again??  I knw anamika is abit slow but da way being simple is a part of Ranoz character being Mysterious is also a part of Anamikaz character. so i prefer Jeeka as well β­οΈ

nd da main thing dat i want to say nd also want u guys to understand so dat no one creates such topics in near future nd all dis fyts duznt start again, guys we r here to ENJOY a show not to support anyone its not a cricket match going on dat ''I will only watch caz i support/like anamika or rano'' i am not saying dat u cnt express ur views dats totally ok but criticizing others views is also not ok!! 
its just a show!! da more important thing den characters is da story if da story is gud den each nd every character wud seem fun. Remember Saubhagya bhati vaba?? in dat show Viraj was da villain but still everyone lykd his negativity caz of da story n character. in da same way if da CVz of dis show cums up wid brilliant tracks den all da characters in dis show wud be a hit as well. So guyss plzzz enjoy da show NOT THE WAR!!!!😊
Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

I agree 100% with everything you said. Rano's beauty is in her simplicity and in her kindness. I dont like the slooow boring nature of Anamika.

Also for all those wondering - I set up this poll so each person can only vote once. There is no multiple voting so for everyone who thinks somone is raising the Rano votes...sorry those are real votes!
YAYYY RANO

i am glad that i came across this poll.πŸ˜ƒ... i also love rano... she is cute, bubbly and totally matching to jeet
60 people voted but in forum hardly 6 to 8 people are active.

hope to see many more people actively involving in the forum.
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Rano may have more fans... usualy people prefer postive characters than negative ones... πŸ˜†
But your poll is about how many want Rano with Jeet and Anamika with Jeet right πŸ˜† But many here only care about Anamika, and Jeet can happily go with Rano who cares πŸ˜† Just like me I want only Anamika and Reet can go on vacations πŸ˜† If Jeeka happens toh it's only a + point nothing much... and for me Jeet is even better with Rano because he sounds so childish πŸ˜† So we don't know who has more fans Rano or Anamika πŸ˜› We only know that Reet has more fans than Jeeka πŸ˜›
i agree with u Coeur2PsychoFMS , srry dont know ur name..
more than any pairs , people watches the show for the beautiful chudail anamika..evn if both jeet and rano is not there and anamika is hauting some othr, people will watch..