Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

New ArShi FF: Pure Seduction (18+) CH7 pg126 8/7 (Page 83)

tanisha.3 Senior Member
tanisha.3
tanisha.3

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
:)Awesum do pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVeGrey

parvaizbk Senior Member
parvaizbk
parvaizbk

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
 plz update the next chapter soon. plz  continue it... its really good... ur last update was 26 jan 2013 ... now its already 2 months please please ... update...it now  plz update the next chapter soon. n of course  u should continue it... its superb...SmileClap  

RabbaVeGrey

namirakhan Groupbie
namirakhan
namirakhan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
pl add me to ur pm list and send me the next update link

its beens uch a long time since i read FFs due to many writers having shifted to blogs

and ur FF is so refeshing and cute for a change

marriage at chilhood and meeting after 12 years seems so exciting , pl do update soon

namirakhan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parvaizbkRabbaVeGrey

parvaizbk Senior Member
parvaizbk
parvaizbk

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Waiting for the next update

RabbaVeGrey

pari9669 Groupbie
pari9669
pari9669

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
waooo

RabbaVeGrey

hala4me Senior Member
hala4me
hala4me

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Plz continue why you stop please go on its really good
Clap

RabbaVeGrey

hala4me Senior Member
hala4me
hala4me

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Please update ...!!! Cry

RabbaVeGrey

RabbaVeGrey Goldie
RabbaVeGrey
RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Chapter Five
I practically ran to Ma, who was in the kitchen. She shook her head as I came in and handed me the tray with Bapu's milk, along with Babuji's. Just as I was about to leave, Ma stopped me.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

"Well..."

"Well...?"

"Well... I know it must be tough, since you and Arnav have been separated for twelve years, but try to get along."

I pay attention to her.

"We had told him not to contact, so he could focus on his education and activities. At least that benefited him and now look at him."

No joke. He was THE ASR for crying out loud!!!

She chuckled lightly. "It's funny, how the celebrity you were so crazy for, is actually your Arnav."

So true.

"Without even knowing it, you were in love with your husband."

What did she say?

Ma gave a simple smile and I turned to leave. As I walked out I couldn't help but wonder about it. Me? In love? With Arnav?

Hmm?

And even if I were - does he love me? I doubt it. I mean he's seeing me also after twelve years too.

I went into Bapu's room and saw Bapu on his lounger. I placed Bapu's milk on his table and and he gave me a simple smile. Normally he would've asked me to sit and talk, but seeing the other glass, he knew I had work.

I walked out and went to Babuji's room. He was on his laptop, looking frustrated. I'm guessing I know why.

"Arre Khushi," he said, looking at me. "Come betiyan."

I go over to him and place his milk on the table. He asks me to sit down and I do so. Looking at his laptop, I see that he's doing some business work, doing a spreadsheet. He had Google Chrome opened on the side, taking up half the screen. On the corner of the tab, the circle kept going and I knew I was correct.

"Internet really sucks here," he says, looking at the USB plugged in.

"Yeah. Especially with that company."

He looks at me.

"I'll be back in a second."

He nods and I get up and run to my room. As I step in, I look around and found my phone - My Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Grabbing it and tucking it in my bra, I head back out and bump into Arnav. He grabs my waist as I grab onto his shoulders. We're stuck in eye lock, when I realize Babuji is waiting for me. I straighten myself up and look away.

"Um, I was coming to look for you," Arnav said.

I look up at him.

"Um, no offense, but uh, the Internet sucks *ss."

I gape.

"Sorry."

I shake my head and grab his hand and take him to Babuji's room. He doesn't object and just as we reach Babuji's room, I let go of his hand. I reach into my bra and pull out my phone and look up to see an amused Arnav.

Crap!

It's surprising that my phone manages to stay in there, since it's so big! But still, I do it. Being a female has some benefits - extra places to put your stuff. Wink LOL

I ignore Arnav and go in. Babuji is muttering something under his breath, and I'm sure I heard him swear.

Oh babuji.

I sit beside Babuji and Arnav comes in.

"Here," I say, unlocking my phone.

I go onto the settings and go through my phone and turn it into a hotspot. "That should make it better."

I got him in and now his laptop was running fast. He thanked me and I headed back, taking my phone. My phone could cover up the whole house, any room it was in.

"Khushi?"

I turned and looked at Arnav.

"Wifi?"

Arnav held out his phone and I got him in. He also wanted his laptop in so I went into his room. It was sitting on his desk and I went over to it and started my work. I didn't bother to sit, not wanting to stay in here.

I felt uncomfortable, especially with how things are going. Not to mention the earlier situation of me against the wall.

As I was about to type in the password, I felt Arnav leaning in close to me. I paid no mind to it and typed in two letters, when I felt his chest on my back. I froze, my eyes widening. My breathing started to increase and I shook slightly.

"Khushi," he whispered.

Damn! He sounds so sexy!

I have no idea what's going on but then I felt his hands on my hips. His hands touch my flesh and my eyes shut immediately at the contact.

Why couldn't my choli go all the way down?!

"Khushi," he murmured, rubbing his nose behind my ear.

Oh dear lord, what is happening?!

His hands roamed on my bare stomach, as he rubbed his nose from behind my ear, all the way to my neck.

I tell you, the feeling is sensational, but this isn't right! ... Is it?

"Khushi!"

Both of us flinched from the sound of Ma's voice.

"Go to the roof and get the dry clothes," she yelled.

I looked at Arnav and he looked at me. He looked so tempted and dazed, half paying attention to what was going on. I quickly moved away from him and typed the password and ran out the room and went straight to the roof.

When I got there, I placed my hand over my chest and breathed heavily.

What just happened?

Hope you guys liked it Smile

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 07 April 2013 at 7:09pm

The following 288 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19roshni77rashmi10brajenlove_kuki9anaviabhiShini.Shiva86salinsweetyRain_dropLoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroraarnkushvanesha230thepelicanjaasz_25Khatijahsunshineswirlmano_babbireena1146HugeArshiFanfiyonaMinYoungri54bs..suwasthiiBhuvanaarulvasusnowy435Anina0sAiishAarshilover15arshiaddictionxhebaaaxarshifanzsanayafan124HameshaSobtinamarabrishti84bluesobtiseemaaryansreenivasanCrazyArshiFancupcakeprincessadsurikarHafsa94arnshiiiicutyanushkawelcomebroArshinmeridz_27ritika.123arshi_1982bhambarisangeethbalacrazygurlsyashisweetfairy007Rosh123sukritaa12YujinArmelaanusha_nehanewfoundloveAUMMAym7star303janaykm52ipkndlover75Huleygirlpmpm1ixi-shajLoveRPaisha_ranbir8Arti411rsingh0103shalinikanaguvini96Keenaratruptscoolmaneet2011craziefankkyajoMSgayatrianisa79dhivyamuraliinluvwivARHIandru_skabjeyasimraaanbabli0204tasmineMitalp142lOVENIsimransmilyjtammareddy2189mansiarshi10arshi12345abcdefgcutiepie_ashkhushiiXOXOsarun.loveGogoismitaasrkkg1kamtokdinbea_romSaraprincessTamarusinhasShaheen17SushmitaDas1Chandni1996.Anais_Kesha.Shwetadatta750radhadatta2012kshubhangiimli95parvaizbksoty24anupmhala4meAplihseversweetdreamsDeal05Pinky.RaizadacelinawaltersmatTirtharupaNavimalikRITIKA..nnsunnkeyboard123Amiarismeaazzzsarozzluckyarshi143ankii543Lovely_Bajwa_DanieshArnavReader_Hobbynishaipkkdianbarbiebaladima_aifsaal044farha623shaz007robinhood008Sim96akankhaSAM32KtotheMSusita825ilvudayrusselskhushiNkayanitvserial2012XBosyXBarkahAddicted87AneesahJabeensakhter90poojasidd123arshi_sunshinewildandsweet45678MahimaMVundercoverhappyannabalicepuppyvandana73dproverbluetajvidya.sanjaym-g19chinnuvyassaavan_lover--sree--sweetnonismile1412jazmeenhiuytlmlazylad8-FauZiseshatreemagss24kaulpriyankaganga16tr-Anu13-arhi101sweetysaranakshiankita---Sonia---dva2vraSamyxxRaadhiyaaa-Sanayaholic-arnaushisiamesecatarhilover55bridgeofdreamshararnavIPKKNDfan4eversweetydoll32wonderblakekaur94--RAINA--mehak06farishta12Apoorvaranikamalapushpasushnakushigowdashamlinchevalvrindagupta--Sarunholic--dishashah4176MJ_K2Asiyamajeedarshi-poojamissmkIzabellaaaaSanaya.BarunSaRun_poojadis_arshi...Tripti.....Adeeba..sweet_sanjuDrkkGayurajKinu22aleena.1884mahrusweetyhoney-sweety..ashiya..jyothim78ranogillHumayraaaytshalini_arshaShikhaKhushisspoorthyKatelynsunitikapooryoga123avni_barunCookieeMonsterJforChimpanzeediyadivyasnoopy84Sona257fffan123rimzuangeldream14laksh65chandana.sMISTIEayshaomarzafi-Mohhena-priasweetYellow.teja21jakhushidesisweetheart9ridizzzjeb1Akorshiar_sajan4evrdrunkiiebabepinky89siva2901BakiThanuAditya..Anita..ASR6262LyssaPiejas0308Dee_JNaz_nisarseeta_naipsadithyanhappy_cupcakepup03deepak148IPK..Jennynishu_shornaRajiSobtian.Dulcet-Mrinalini-nanorNichuss

Go to top