Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Virika...A truly unique name and below this unique name we have a beautifully bonded relationship of Viren and Jeevika...They are truly and immensely made for each other...Not doubting Star Plus's pairing but I have honestly never seen such a beautiful, made-for-each -other totally Ishq Wala Love Couple..I was thinking of creating this post ages ago but as there are not many Virikan's I didnt :P But now I cant control my feelings :) IF is one place I know I can relate to people who feel the same as me...Oops sorry totally sipped off the topic...Getting back..
Don't Virika scenes make you blush?? I don't know about you guyz but I become like a laal tamatar and since I am quite fat I look like a tamatar too...My mom literally asks me why do I blush??>... :*...Don't Karan and Krystle aka KryAn spell bind you guyz as well???...Karan and Krystle are perfect matches for the roles of Jeevika and Viren :)...What do you guyz feel??

------------------------
Note:If you wanna be PM'd then please send me a buddy request since its hard to PM everyone! :)
Thaaank Yooou :)

Yes now I'm ready :)
Roses ya joote...Tamatar ya cupcakes???...Hit me with anything :)
----------------------------------

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

48876vkpriya0307ehmmbhiluradhika95KsrinuvirikaVinalJainsimplysakshifathimasifa-aliyah-Samiiiisaranya.saranpooja-roxxSameeha.TackerElmWizard5015puneetksingh9BhavyaRedysoty24drishti112nadianadynezainab.krystlekottappadyKtYammie13kryanfan1Love_Familysurbhi1994Krazzy4u786preetivrshabana20Cara86sajanfan004aasma1urmilmariarauf48little.angel56alonelovesanjana_coolashna1406-afghaniibabeSweety1234556pinky.paddaJennyKryanLuvArTi4everAmmuKryancandyVirika-Haju-Saaraa.-Latty-ASRaddictKKG--Iqra---vish94---Ayesha--MrDarcyfan-NightDreamer-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika...Virika...Virika" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missaisha97

missaisha97

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome post completely agree with u...karan and krystle are just so mesmerizing. Its a treat to see them onscreen...and agenn agree with da fact that wen dey romance it makes u blush..they are made for each other
i just hope they understand this soon that they are a couple made in heaven..Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Edited by missaisha97 - 26 December 2012 at 4:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soty24meriyaararjunadisidpari-afghaniibabe

nadianadyne

nadianadyne

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Karan and krystle chemistry is amazing! They play viren and jeevika beautifully. Their scenes make me blush too. Love how their love and bond is so pure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soty24-afghaniibabearjunadisidpari

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you karan and krystle were born for virika they are absolutely a gorgeous pair and i really really wish them all the best and that they keep rocking and ehmmbh never ends and neither does their jodi

soty24arjunadisidpari-afghaniibabe

soty24

soty24

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
tottaly agree. I thought I would never find a couple like Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand but I was wrong Krystal Souza and Karan Tacker are my new KaSh. I love both of these couples to death. KaSh and KyRan forever and ever!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-afghaniibabearjunadisidpari

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!!
Completely agree!!!
They have amazing chemistry!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunadisidpari

-afghaniibabe

IF-Dazzler

-afghaniibabe

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Cute post! I really liked!
I don't have much to say than Karan and Krystle truly are the most perfect couple I have seen of  indian television! They are so lively and fun behind the camera. They seems to be so comfortable, friends and close to eachother! That is what make Viren and Jeevika so unigue, even if they are the most opposite off screen. No one could played Viren and Jeevika bette than these two cutipies! I know they are not together off screen, but how I want them to be! Even now they are so lovely, how must it be when they are a actual couple. Karan and Krystle themselves said that they love their interviews together cause it is so much fun.. can't they and may they not see how fantastic and perfect they are together??
Okay, they have nothing to do with me, being together or not, but I am saying this for their sake. They would be so happy together! They really are perfect for eachother!
?? Karan and Krystle ??

- asma

missaisha97meriyaararjunadisidpari

zainab.krystle

zainab.krystle

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
kryan rock avery were 4 its on screen or offscreen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunadisidpari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top