Frequent Posters

payalpencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey!! add mine too please :D

ff:
arhi ff: HEarts Of StOnE
LINK:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3519488
its a story bout arnav n khushi a separation caused due to unavoidable circumstances how khushi changes to become arnav's buisness rival how in between their busy professional lives and masked hatred towards each other they still fall for each other. its not as boring as it sounds :D

ss:
link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3547573

ashi ss: student of the year
its a high school story of arnav and khushi they are dating just for the name don take each other seriously and all but all that changes when circumstances separate them the jealousy and eventually true love surfaces into their relationship. its gonna be a chik college types :D
Posted: 11 years ago
                                          (4) ArSh FF

"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret."

Is love necessary for a marriage to be successful? What will you opt for, an Arranged Marriage or a love one? This is the story of Armaan and Shilpa, who are different yet similar. The are tied up by the auspicious thread of marriage. Will they be able to accept each other? Will love blossom? or Will they end up being strangers to each other.
He needs compatibility and she wants trust, love is far away! Two individuals, with different beliefs. One is chalk and the other is cheese. Will the ' Opposites Attract' theory work between them? or, They gonna be an exception for the 'Opposites Attract' theory!

ArShi FF ( It's the Arnav and Khushi version of my above stated ArSh FF )

"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret."

Is love necessary for a marriage to be successful? What will you opt for, an Arranged Marriage or a love one? This is the story of Armaan and Shilpa, who are different yet similar. The are tied up by the auspicious thread of marriage. Will they be able to accept each other? Will love blossom? or Will they end up being strangers to each other.
He needs compatibility and she wants trust, love is far away! Two individuals, with different beliefs. One is chalk and the other is cheese. Will the ' Opposites Attract' theory work between them? or, They gonna be an exception for the 'Opposites Attract' theory!

Edited by dmegha - 10 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Jot :)

Pls add my TaaRey (Taani and Rey) FF to Channel V - D3 FF List

Tera Hone Laga Hoo

A man, who hate Love starts believing in commitment one day. A girl, who does not know the feeling of love starts loving a wrong person like crazy. This is a story of two person who are coming from two entirely different world , meet one day and force to stay together. This is the story of love, breach of faith, greed and many things..

many Thanks
Edited by crazy2012 - 10 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Add my FF too...Arjun FF...

FF :!!DarD!!
Http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3458813

FF :!!GolMal!!
Http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3517680

FF :!!DulhaNl!!
Http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3573144
crazy2012 thumbnail
Hi Jot,

Please include this TaaRey SS of me as well under D3 forum :)

TaaRey SS  -     Do Ajnaabi

We meet many people when we need to cover any distance - some of them are left behind, but some of them stay with us forever!!!not necessary, we need to maintain the physical connection, a good mental bonding keep acts like a string. This is a story of a girl met boy in her way (or may be boy met girl), though both of them started their journey from different station for different destination Both of them accompanied each other in terms of need and deed. But, at the end of their journey, the way determined their two different destiny. This is a beautiful story of two person who eventually become best friend and left a deep influence in each other, forever!!!!"
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u sooo muchhh for adding my stories.
It means a lot.
Thanks again.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please add my latest ArHi SS (IPKKND).

When The Playboy Met The Playgirl.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81417569

They often say, "opposites attract", but what happens when "birds of the same feather flock together."

Lets see how ASR and KKG cope up with each other being differently similar in nature. :)Edited by AttractiveAdya - 10 years ago
F.R.I.E.N.D.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 hi
does some one remeber an Arnav Khushi FF where they get seperated after 6 month contract is complete. then Arnav finds out that Khushi is innocent but she leaves with her family to go back to Lucknow. Arnav follows her there and helps her set up her father's sweets shop again and in the process wins her back. i read it so long ago that forgot its name. if someone remebers plz tell reply. thank you!!!šŸ˜ƒ
priyaarshi thumbnail
nice...thanks for this new threadšŸ˜Š
InkyCupid thumbnail
F.R.I.E.N.D'S I think you're referring to Living without you. Check it out and see if it is the one:)