Fan Fictions

*~2013 Fan Fictions Index List*~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 30

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
All added

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~2013 Fan Fictions Index List*~ (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hi, could you please add my FFs too? All are under the DMG banner :)

Meant to Be
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1658078

Summary : 
They were best friends. From the time they practically remember. But when they separated at the age of 9 years. somewhere down both knew they would meet again. Their intuition turned true- they met at college after 9 years, became best friends again...and then lovers. Two people who were meant to be together- everyone said so. Destiny worked its way out...they were separated at the midst of their college life, and met again after 7 years. But would it still be the same? Would they really be together...At last?

It isn't a fairytale. it's a simple story of love, and how two people who really love each other will come together..because,True Love Is Destiny.

Believe.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2904324

Summary : Everyone needs an Angel.

Well,Almost everyone. For Riddhima Gupta,these fantasies don't exist. Angels,Love or Fairy Tales. She is too busy for friends.  Too busy for life. She is a workaholic, one who doesn't like to talk much, or doesn't have much friends. She has a small house where she lives alone, and a business of her own, and a mother who she has to take care of. She has a boyfriend- who (she thinks) she loves. Riddhima has spent all her life living for others..But she has lost out on life..on the many essential elements of life.

A wrong number-thats all it took. For Him to enter her life. For him to make her smile, to bring out the real Riddhima hidden deep inside, who still finds happiness in little things in life. For him to teach her to live, to overcome her fears....for her to fall in Love.

He was the one who made her...Believe.

Lost and Found ( Me with Trisha )

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689554

Summary : 

Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock.
The clock went on running with the time.All say that time and tide wait for none.But when time,stops at that one moment - or can we say,it stops every moment for me? Anyways,at that moment,your breathing stops,you feel dizzy..Your world is coming to an end.That one moment,which you dread with every breath you take,when you wish to be dead,it nearly makes you feel that your heart is wrenched out of you. I have seen this moment..Felt it-for three whole years now. The pain is unbearble,the void hammering against my chest,I wish I could turn back the time.I still wonder,do people who are lost always found? Will I find the person I love,I admire,I remember and most importantly,miss in my life?

"Hey",I hear Rahul's soft voice behind me,"You okay?"
Same question..No answer.I felt I could cry out any moment.Even after three years,this one question..It doesn't fail to bring back all the memories. I turn around to let out a fake smile. All fake things are a part of me now - fake smile,fake jokes,fake jokes,fake laughs,fake LIFE. I wish I wouldn't be living..Because even my life has no meaning.

"Did you find..? ",his voice trailed off gently and tears stung my eyes,all over again.
I whisper to myself,letting the tears flow down my cheeks," I wish I could..I only wish.."

Love Notes. (Oneshots Gallery)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611742

Thank You :)

There are many more AR FFs I know that are running, I'll let you know if possible :)

-Maitree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Erm..I just found this thread..so decided to add my FFs :-D They are all ongoing and on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Characters Embarrassed

*Married To The Best Friend

What if you get married to someone whom you love?
Seems perfect, right? But it wasn't the case with Khushi, She got married to the Las Vegas wild-party guy, Arnav Singh Raizada, who considers her his best friend. And then started the journey of Mr and Mrs Raizada!!

*Married To British Raizada-

The craziest girl gets married to the most gentlemanly guy! 
He was silent..she was blabbering.
He smiled at her cheekiness..she still was blabbering.
She found him to be every girl's Prince Charming, while he was going through a rough breakup. 
They still came together? Oh yeah they did.Their marriage was a big affair, he was the biggest tycoon of London, his birthplace. She was from a traditional, affluent family, brought up in the colorful streets of Punjab.
Two people, as different as Chalk and Cheese, priorities different, Dreams as different as they were, will they ever find love in each other?

*Married To The Crush-

Crush. This word can bring out thousand thoughts in anyone's mind. The butterflies you get in your stomach when he/she is around, the awkward things you do when you think about them..Khushi was no different. But the exciting thing was, she got her crush as her husband! 

I have some colabs too but I guess here only my written FFs should be there..so please add these upEmbarrassed 

Love,
Vani

Edited by GodnMe.Foreva - 04 January 2013 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia-loves-sarun

samaman22jan

Groupbie

samaman22jan

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
thanx for links

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey started a new FF on Taarey from D3 

Trust love again

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Added..

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Jot! Please add mine! :)

Dil se Di Dua (LifeOK)

Jhanvi Sharma is married to the successful, powerful Businessman Viraj Dobriyal. To the outside world, it seems as if everything is perfect. But to Jhanvi, it seems as if her world is ending. Faced to deal with the brunt of Viraj's obsessiveness and cruelty, she runs away from her sad life whilst he presumes her to be dead. Can she find love again, especially knowing that she can never trust a man again?

EHMMBH

Tales of the Heart

Romeo and Juliet. Laila Majnu. Heer - Ranjha. Each are stories of two star cross'd lovers who fought the world for their destined love but at a price. True love isn't something that you want; it is something that you are willing to spend a lifetime for...

Virat and Manvi are two souls who are drawn to each other. Their hatred gradually turns into love, a love which is put to test by no other than death itself. A heart warming about a separation only for them to be reunited.

Finding The Light

Maanvi Chaudary finds herself on a journey to unveil the truth about her parents, in a turn of events she meets Virat Vadhera, a brooding young man and forms a friendship with him. The rollercoaster of pain, sadness and jealousy try to separate these star crossed lovers but they are destined to be together. Can these partners find the light and become life parters?

Cinderella 

Other

A tragic secret causes Raina to leave her family, her life behind. Five years on, she's now the strong headed business woman living with an adopted aunt. She's got everything you could wish for: money, power, and fame but why is she still not happy? What happens when a figure from her past enters the present and make her life worth living again? What happens when she comes face to face with her demons - will she ever win and get the life and love that she deserves? 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 05 January 2013 at 2:03pm

arshi_sunshine

Goldie

arshi_sunshine

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thnxx for d links...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top