-|To Love her is To Die for her|+

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Good day friends,
my first topic in Anamika Forum.
she is very intriguing character. it's as if she is walking through Jeet's life. she noticed him..then she followed him..then she came close to him and in a way that he was getting into her life, not her stepping into his life. she has steps and pathway clear in her mind, it's as if she wants him to "act" as per her wish without even making him realise. today's episode made it clear that she wants him into her life. she is the one who wants him and she is playing it in a way that Jeet feels for her. First her back, then her eyes, then her fragrance. She is very possesive (no offence) but some way mad.. she has passion..and her love is passionate..gainful..manupilative..
but is it true love? YES, it's still is love and true love. Love has ways and means, but to make someone feel the same intense feeling as u feel is some what morally wrong..

Nyway, so far so good. As long as Jeet doesn't try to find any logic to the incidents that he goes through or his beloved goes through it's fine.
Curious for upcoming track.

Awesome acting by ChudailπŸ‘..totally love her expressions..and the character is very sharp and can develope even further.πŸ˜ƒ As far as Mudit's acting goes, loving him.πŸ‘ Jeet's jokes, his presence & his smile is giving a great amount of refreshment! Rano is cute and carying but very sensitive to me, but she is a good balance for Jeet's casualities!πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Your first topic in this forum but nice one πŸ˜†

I am glad that she is so possessive, passionate, dark, mysterious... exactly the kind of character I love but get rarely to see on TV β€οΈ Simran's acting, expressions make me love the character even more... and her eyes wooow 

Mudit is doing fab in serious act... Don't know why but I don't like his jokes/funny act... he looks too young πŸ˜†

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I am glad that she is so possessive, passionate, dark, mysterious... exactly the kind of character I love but get rarely to see on TV β€οΈ Simran's acting, expressions make me love the character even more... and her eyes wooow 

Mudit is doing fab in serious act... Don't know why but I don't like his jokes/funny act... he looks too young πŸ˜†

red thats so true what u say abt jeet.. he is fab when he's serious but his jokes makes him really childish then funny...and simran is doing too gud as anamika <33
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes simran is doing very good πŸ‘she is perfectly suit  for anamika

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

πŸ˜ƒ thanks.

i think he suppose to look young and fresh character. so i think it's ok.😳 i find him like Shravan from Baat Humari Pakki hai.. he too was carefree character. but here Jeet do know what he wants from life. he is childish only around ppl whom he feel comfertable. 😊

and
yes i must say Simran has grown as an actor, i still rem her as childish Roshni Gujral πŸ˜‰
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree.

Anamika has that passion, that mad love! Her dialogue regarding the past or something and her eyes teary shows the love she has.
Thank you for likes and replies. πŸ˜ƒ
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome dear😊...quite interesting topic but as m bad in words will write just one sentence for her..."tedhi hai par pyaari hai" πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: romaila

Welcome dear😊...quite interesting topic but as m bad in words will write just one sentence for her..."tedhi hai par pyaari hai" πŸ˜›

Aww..thank you..
yah she is very interesting character...i can't wait to see her love turning more into possesion and then obstinate!πŸ˜ƒ and how Jeet takes it..when he realise how she loved him..u know..i feel she is like that girl...Urmila played character like her..in "Pyaar tune kya kia" movie... similar madness in love..😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

Aww..thank you..
yah she is very interesting character...i can't wait to see her love turning more into possesion and then obstinate!πŸ˜ƒ and how Jeet takes it..when he realise how she loved him..u know..i feel she is like that girl...Urmila played character like her..in "Pyaar tune kya kia" movie... similar madness in love..😊

defo she is passionate...she has went thru pyaar ka dard so obviously we will possessive once she enters into relation with Jeet no matter pyaar ka rishta ho ya dosti ka 😊.
She is a witch we cant compare her wid any human and as we dont know how she became a witch 😊 its too earlier to reach at any point whether she is sweet or neg...for now i have a feeling she was a sweet innocent girl in past and had went thru a very bad phase 😊