Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Good day friends,
my first topic in Anamika Forum.
she is very intriguing character. it's as if she is walking through Jeet's life. she noticed him..then she followed him..then she came close to him and in a way that he was getting into her life, not her stepping into his life. she has steps and pathway clear in her mind, it's as if she wants him to "act" as per her wish without even making him realise. today's episode made it clear that she wants him into her life. she is the one who wants him and she is playing it in a way that Jeet feels for her. First her back, then her eyes, then her fragrance. She is very possesive (no offence) but some way mad.. she has passion..and her love is passionate..gainful..manupilative..
but is it true love? YES, it's still is love and true love. Love has ways and means, but to make someone feel the same intense feeling as u feel is some what morally wrong..

Nyway, so far so good. As long as Jeet doesn't try to find any logic to the incidents that he goes through or his beloved goes through it's fine.
Curious for upcoming track.

Awesome acting by ChudailClap..totally love her expressions..and the character is very sharp and can develope even further.Big smile As far as Mudit's acting goes, loving him.Clap Jeet's jokes, his presence & his smile is giving a great amount of refreshment! Rano is cute and carying but very sensitive to me, but she is a good balance for Jeet's casualities!Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234..Bournville..BubblyRlizzie1765elasinghCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|To Love her is To Die for her|+" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234elasinghRoyalLEO_Krrish-AriaNe-

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Your first topic in this forum but nice one LOL

I am glad that she is so possessive, passionate, dark, mysterious... exactly the kind of character I love but get rarely to see on TV Heart Simran's acting, expressions make me love the character even more... and her eyes wooow Day Dreaming

Mudit is doing fab in serious act... Don't know why but I don't like his jokes/funny act... he looks too young LOL

red thats so true what u say abt jeet.. he is fab when he's serious but his jokes makes him really childish then funny...and simran is doing too gud as anamika <33

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234elasinghRoyalLEO_KrrishCoeur2PsychoFMS

sodi1234

Groupbie

sodi1234

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
yes simran is doing very good Clapshe is perfectly suit  for anamika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Your first topic in this forum but nice one LOL

I am glad that she is so possessive, passionate, dark, mysterious... exactly the kind of character I love but get rarely to see on TV Heart Simran's acting, expressions make me love the character even more... and her eyes wooow Day Dreaming

Mudit is doing fab in serious act... Don't know why but I don't like his jokes/funny act... he looks too young LOL

Big smile thanks.

i think he suppose to look young and fresh character. so i think it's ok.Embarrassed i find him like Shravan from Baat Humari Pakki hai.. he too was carefree character. but here Jeet do know what he wants from life. he is childish only around ppl whom he feel comfertable. Smile

and
yes i must say Simran has grown as an actor, i still rem her as childish Roshni Gujral Wink

Coeur2PsychoFMS

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.

Anamika has that passion, that mad love! Her dialogue regarding the past or something and her eyes teary shows the love she has.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you for likes and replies. Big smile

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome dearSmile...quite interesting topic but as m bad in words will write just one sentence for her..."tedhi hai par pyaari hai" Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234elasinghRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.