beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What is the most important thing in a relationship?

I'm late😕 sorry!
Anyways, the topic for this week is What is the most important thing in a relationship!

In my opinion there are so many things that are important such as TRUST.
Without trust I think the relationship will collapse. Trust is the foundation of a relationship, to actually make it work.

pls do share your views, I'm sure we would all love to know what you think! :)

-beautifuldreams
Edited by beautifuldreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice discussion topic,

Well My answer will be respect, I think the most important thing in a relationship has to be respect as how can you be in a relationship with someone beating you up, mistreat you?

As everyone loves to be treated nicely, therefore he/she wants his/her partner to talk to her/him in a good kind manner so by this respect plays a vital role as with respect the other person will look out for what they say They wont be rude and you dont want Anyone treating you as a slave or hitting you if the partner has respect for their love They wont hit, talk rudely or disrespect you but will respect you so i believe respect is the number one thing in every relationship. ,
Mitu_ thumbnail

Any relationship based on  Trusting  each others 😛Honesty  not telling any lies 😆Loving , caring for another,Communication and  Commitment😊

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Communication --i have seen the best relationships falling due to lack of communication!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

well i agree with alisha respect is must in a relationship ðŸ˜Š and trust is also necessary  which is  mentioned by TM itself 

so adding one more in that list 

i believe when it comes about relation the couple should give space to eachother orelse the relation becomes burden  ðŸ˜† so it becomes really difficult to b in the relation even if we want the less space and the problems arising cos of that kills the love i believe ðŸ˜³

Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honesty, Trust and Communication...
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Trust, true love, no lies and sincereity
starsanjana thumbnail
i believe love, trust and communication is the most important inna relationship...others are equally important however other thing like accepiting the person for who they are...respecting them
with out that a relationship wont survive
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Communication without it there is no relationship
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice topic for me,absolutely trust is most IMp thing ...if no trust ...no relation would work